Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys!i knw m 2 pathetic writer n nobody likes ma prvs ff😭bt despite all ur disliking i direly want 2 write more abt chalka.😳sorry 4 tat!so here i present ma 1st ss on chalka.hope this time i dnt get such a pathetic response as i got previously😲
p.s ill try 2 make it a bot funny so tat u guys cn bear wid it!
Edited by tinatartari - 12 years ago
u r welcome dear...
write some..
we all waitin...
              part 1
(this scene starts 4m abhishek s wedding tat we hav been watchng nwadays)πŸ€ͺ
alka hs been quarreling wid chander tat she fears losing him as arti loves him n she cnt see the same feelings of any1 else 4 him as hers n tat he z only hers.chander reassures him tat he belongs 2 her only.
then in between the wedding jay wardhan comes n asks alka wen z she marrying chander?πŸ˜•
alka z dumbstuck by the question.NNt comes 4m behind.πŸ˜†
NNt:hi jay!kaise o?
jay:m fine tiwari uncle.ap kaise hain?
NNt:me theek hoon.ao tmhain guests c milwaon!
jay:sure uncle
n they both go away.
alka z lost deep in thot tat how 2 avoid losing chander.chander comes 4m behind.he puts his hands on her eyes
chander:kyun mrs shukla?ap itni pareeshan kyun hain?😳
alka:(first into the spell of wat he called her)main!pareshan!nahi to!m f9 chander!u go n enjoy wid arti!😑
chander:oho alka stop it!kia o gaya e tmhen?baat baat p yehe kahe ja rahe o!bohat fikr e na tmhen?theek e aj me tmhari sari pareeshani khtam kar doon ga.ye mera tum c promise e!😊
alka:ok.lets c shukla jee!ap aisa kia karte hain?πŸ€”
                  part 2
aftr bidaai,all rush 2 tiwari house.gauri z given a warm welcome n all the rasmen performed wid her.wid each n every act,alka imagines it 2 b wid her n chander.chander senses her day dreaming bt doesnt say anythng.
nxt morning
gauri makes kheer 4 every1!its so tasty.chander ws also thr.then alka receives a msg 4m chander aftr he z gone.
mrs  shukla!plz come 2 the temple whr we used 2 go earlier.i hav a v imp thng.
urs only chander
alka quickly gets ready n lies 2 every1 tat she z gng 2 meet her buddy.she hs come aftr a long time.
wen she reaches the temple,chander z already thr w8ng 4 her.
chander:ayeye mrs shukla!me ap ka e w8 kar raha tha!πŸ˜†
alka:kaheye shukla jee!πŸ˜›
chander:aj kahna sunana kuch nahi,kar k dikhaon ga sirfπŸ˜‰
he holds her hand n takes her in the temple.alka z dumb struck wid this act of his.even tat wsnt enough.
wen they reach the temple,chander leaves her hand,goes 2 the pooja place,grabs the tray,takes a pinch of sindoor n comes n fills alka s maang.
alka z shocked dead!she cant recollect wats gng on?
chander:pandit jee!plz make the mandap ready. m gettng married 2day!πŸ‘
alka z hell shocked bt then she starts smiling n blushing.
chander:mrs shukla!ab ap ko koi b mjhse nahi cheen paye ga!ab to khush hain na?n apka darr b khatam o gaya?
alka(smiles n blushes)😳
chander:(hits her shoulder wid the side of his shoulder)kyun mrs shukla!kuch bolti kyun nahi??
alka:shukla jee!ab me kia bolon?😳
chander:kuch na boliye,chup raheiye tab b hum apke dil ki baat smjh lenge!πŸ˜‰
pandits starts the mantars n chalka takes pheras.
aftr finishing,chander refills her maang n ties mangalsutra around her neck!both take blessings 4m the pandit.
then they go out of the temple n go 2 their fav place 2 spend smtime alone.
alka:ab shukla jee?wat next?😳
chander:ab kia mrs shukla?ap officially mrs shukla en!meri dharam patni n hamara 7 janams ka relationship ban gayya e jisse koi nahi torr sakta!❀️
alka(blushes)
chander:mrs shukla!ap ye ghari ghari sharmane kyun lag jate hain?
alka:(hits his shoulder)stop it chander!😍
chander(playfully) mrs shukla!patnian apne pati ko aise nahi mara karteen!πŸ˜†
alka:shukla jee!aj kal ap bohat zyada e tarr tarr nahi karne lag gayye???😑
chander:apne pati ka itna apmaan?mrs shukla kuch to lihaz karo!
alka:pati dev!(bends her head n folds her hands)main aj c ap ki pooja kia karoon gi har roz n starts gigglingπŸ˜†
evening
chander:ok alka its late lets go home.
alka:r we gonna tell every1!πŸ˜•
chander:no!4 sme days we gonna keep our marriage a secret!
ok guys!hope u like ma ff.plz plz plz do leave sme cmnts so i shud knw whether i continue or nt!its ma last attempt.if u guys dnt like it,ill stop writing any furthur!😭
kya baat kya baat!!! I dont know about others but I liked it..:-))) Keep up!

U know in the episodes of marriage where they showed insecurities of Alka I wanted them to show some quality time between chalka..Like when she called Arti-Chander for dinner I wanted Chander to be already there and feeding each other..Not paying unnecessary attention to Arti..
Originally posted by shalkimd

kya baat kya baat!!! I dont know about others but I liked it..:-))) Keep up!

U know in the episodes of marriage where they showed insecurities of Alka I wanted them to show some quality time between chalka..Like when she called Arti-Chander for dinner I wanted Chander to be already there and feeding each other..Not paying unnecessary attention to Arti..

those scenes will also cum hun when their relation is public at least in front of abhishek

we ll get more cozy chalka scenes

and as of now i like watching their nok jhoks and luka chupi ka pyaar

the scene u hv mentioned is the after going to the next level which ll happen after abhishek accepts them

Eagerly waiting for that to happen..Hope Abhi dsnt over react..Amen!

Originally posted by shalkimd

Eagerly waiting for that to happen..Hope Abhi dsnt over react..Amen!

i want abhishek to over react initially othrwise it wont b fun

and then i want gauri to mk him understand the reality nd helps ihim in accepting chalka

that will also b a start for abhi gauri track

it ll b logical and fun if abhishek over reacts first and then accepts chalka

U already have a clear plot of the show in mind...;-)
ya that would be interesting to watch...:-)
lolz...yup.it wud b fun 2 watch.nwyz i hav many many more ideas 4 the show.
btw i dint mentioned the scenes aftr abhi z acceptng their love.he z unaware of all this n they hav a secret relation bt the level z gng up!!😳