Sid - Nivi to join hands..indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged

Siddharth - Nivedita to join hands?

STARONE.IN

Everyone in the Sood family is distressed with Divya's death, in STAR Plus afternoon show Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein. The big question is who will take care of Divya's baby girl - Preeti.

STARONE.IN

Dad Siddharth will decide to bring up his daughter but Divya's mother Hemlata, will become highly possessive of her grand-daughter, giving rise to major drama in the family.

A STAR Plus.in source elaborates, "Siddharth with Nivedita's help will take up the responsibility of taking care of Divya's baby, but Hemlata, Divya's mother will raise questions regarding the way Preeti is taken care of. Her interference will lead to major drama in the coming up episodes."

A disturbed Siddharth aka Abhishek Tiwari says, "I don't know how I will be able to handle the responsibility of taking care of my child as it's a huge task for me. I am missing my wife a lot too. At this point in time, I have become both mother and father to Preeti. There are some dramatic twists with Divya's mother as she will get possessive about Preeti and that will lead to a tussle between her and me."

Talking about bomb blast culprit, he says, "Over a period of time, we will know that it's Bhai who planted the bomb in the car to kill Nivedita."

Nivedita aka Neha Sargam too adds, "I have to be very strong after Divya di's death. I will always miss her but at same time I will ensure her baby is taken care of as it will be a huge responsibility. I know Hemlata chachi will not like my decision and it might create further differences between us."

To watch the drama unfold tune in to Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein every Monday to Friday at 2.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

StarOne news
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Wednesday, May 11, 2011

You have already voted on this!
like   0  LIKE  | 
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN

Edited by Armu4eva - 11 May 2011 at 6:51am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_submaltesersneetapilu_zephyrcottencandydent4usweet7863Xlovesuhimabindu05vids08_Sapphire_-Atiya--aamina-anjubalawadi..dollyipeeLifeOfThePartySwetha-Sai

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. looks like a  child custody battle. well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-RajSwetha-Sai

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Wht they want 2 show yaar . I want NIVREN taking care of d baby . yehh sid n Nivi kahan se aa gaye beech mein

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nestealams-Atiya-anjaani07NiViren-RajFakeLoveSwetha-Sai

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
yaaahhh????/what the hell is ths in the story part
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged

Thanks for sharing the article Now please I am not worried about Sid and Nivi taking the custody of baby but please don't want them to spoil Viren I don't want Viren doubting Sid and Nivi because in the end they tend to spoil his character only.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsZaykebazzAnanya-Atiya-anjaani07NiViren-RajSwetha-Sai

Sai_2010 Newbie
Sai_2010
Sai_2010

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Siddharth Sood is the biological father of the child. In absence of a mother, father acts as both mother and father. Its his responsibility to take care of the child and decide the best. 

Nivedita and Viren are aunt and uncle, not parents. Whatever they do for the child is a bonus, not a responsibility. Nivedita and Viren have their own world and they will have their own children in no time.

Nivedita understands very well that Siddharth and the Sood family will give a better upbringing to the child than Hemlata. Plus, Siddharth needs some support after his wife is gone and that support has to come in him through his daughter. If his daughter is taken away from him, how will he survive? Plus, what upbringing Hemlata will give to the child, everyone is aware of.

So, for the best interest of all and mostly the child, Siddharth needs to take care. Nivedita and Viren can just help. Just like Naintara dadi brought up Nivedita in absence of her mother, Nivedita can stay as an aunt cum mother, but the child's father Sidddharth is the decision maker.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cottencandykavianandminu2011tashu20-aamina-shelly_nair_Sapphire_samin6anjaani07anjubala

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
the start of interference was shown today...and bhaji the culprit will come out tomorrow...

as per the article Sid decides to raise the baby with Nivi's help...well yesterday Nivi already said that she will take care of the baby...

what's more left to be covered as per the article?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011lams-aamina-anjubalaSwetha-Sai

Swetha-Sai IF-Addictz
Swetha-Sai
Swetha-Sai

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
thanks for the article tanu...Hug
so a child custody battle ahead...Ermm
i hope dey dont spoil viren's character...Cry n make him doubt his wife...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-wadi..doll

Go to top