Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

TB: My confidence is my strength -Suku (Page 2)

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
suku is just so simple and sweet..Embarrassed
just love her simplicity...she is such a good human being..it is cleared by her awesome answers...love her alot...i am praying dat she wins...and makes all of proud...but if does'nt den also it is an big achivement to participate in such big show and represent india..i am so proud of her...she is going to wear indian attires..dats what d thng i am loving...Smile...so good...
wish her all d best..Smile
i hope we get a telecast or some pics..

AbhiL Groupbie
AbhiL
AbhiL

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by AbhiL

All the best, doesnt really matter of winning or loosing though. hope she has fun time. and hope we get pics!
btw, call me selfish? but does it mean less of her on the show???Unhappy cant take that at all!

Beauty pagents are for limited time period..i did hope she wont be missing for long...Smile 

yea, exaclty, its exactly that short time i mean aswell, even that much would be like the show misses half of its heart. hope they have bank episodes.
SatanLaughs Senior Member
SatanLaughs
SatanLaughs

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
.Al d best to sukirti..bt does dat mean, she 2 wl b absent 4m pkyek , 4 a while?..nooo
ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
thanks for the article dear...
o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Hope she has some great time. beeing a part of it is i guess winning enough. the rest doesnt really matter, more than we hopefully get some gorgeous pics on her.
thnx for sharing.
I seriously hope creatives have planned some bank episodes so we dont need to tolerate some episodes without her and above that less AbhayPiya or Abhay even, thats usually how it goes when its less of one of them its less of the other aswell:(
mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
thanks for shairing.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index