Rang Badalti Odhani

Stars on road safety(Rushali & Khusboo)

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Rushali Arora 
Which has been your worst experience while driving?
BEST driver breaks signals very often and the other night, I almost came under a bus myself. I was driving and this bus suddenly came from the other side and was about to hit my car but I managed to hit the brakes in the nick of time. There is another incident that people find funny when I narrate it but it was very scary when it happened. I was driving and this horse cart suddenly came from somewhere and was about to bump into me. Either I would have been over the horse or the horse would have been over me but luckily the situation was salvaged in the nick of time yet again. Also my hairdresser's son recently lost his life in a road accident which is very sad.

What precautions do you take while driving?
The most important thing according to me is to follow signals. In foreign countries, people are fined heavily if they break signals as this is the reason for so many deaths. The worst thing is when government vehicles break signals as it sets a very bad example. My advise to everyone would be wear your seat belt and drive in the first lane.

Khushboo Ahluwalia
Which has been your worst experience while driving?
From my experience, I have realized that driving on crowded roads is safer rather than spacious roads. Driving on the spacious roads of Chandigarh has been my worst experiences ever. I have witnessed a lot of bad accidents there. Plus people get really offended if you overtake them and they start chasing you and then there are huge brawls. It is just crazy. Drunk drivers at night are also a nuisance.

What precautions do you take while driving?
I am very particular about wearing my seat belt and make sure the other passengers are wearing it too. It is dangerous to have children sitting on the front seat and also standing in the car, so I want everyone who is reading this to be careful about that.
Edited by gaurav_fan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks  for the article... 
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Khushbu Ahluwalia??? ROFL...
They had two options of Kocchar and Grewal...or Kocchar Grewal...LOL...Still they put Ahluwalia๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Hadh hai !!! They shud get their info right before posting info on correct driving๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Edited by togepe30 - 12 years ago
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the article
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks Tanya for the Article
@ Vandhu... Good Point๐Ÿ˜†
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanxs for the article...๐Ÿ˜ƒ