ITS NOT LATE YET STOP SID KARNIK FRM LEAVING PKYEK - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
link post karne mein kuch probs ho rehi hain yahan. i demand pkyek official page,sk's fb,tweeter,star one official page..
Edited by hreeyaa - 12 years ago
but yaar sid has already signed the new show infact i m happy for him ,if u realise PKYEK may not do justice to his sidchi story ,they dint do justice to misha love story somewer they concentrate on the main lead ,plus according to the prediction this show wont work for a very long time and it will have complete story ,may be abhiya ,ended on good note.yesterday i tried a bit on twitter from cell ,bal got over ,on my comp facebook  is banned,so as twitter.
the comments i m posting on star one page r not geting posted.dont know y but i guess some portion of public are not able to comment ,with me then this hapens always neither do i find any sid fans on the official page. Edited by tanvismile - 12 years ago

[QUOTE=tanvismile]but yaar sid has already signed the new show infact i m happy for him ,if u realise PKYEK may not do justice to his sidchi story ,they dint do justice to misha love story somewer they concentrate on the main lead ,plus according to the prediction this show wont work for a very long time and it will have complete story ,may be abhiya ,ended on good note.yesterday i tried a bit on twitter from cell ,bal got over ,on my comp facebook  is banned,so as twitter.[/QUOTE

"MAY NOT" DO JUSTICE

HOW CAN U BE SO SURE 

ON THE CONTRARY only sid staying bk can do justice to sidchi story

i was a sucker for sidchi scenes

coming to misha luv story...misha-shaurya or misha-shanker NEVER even got close to the appreciation SIDCHI got

so why r u even comparing

and MISHA has always b given her due as a character

coz a chracter has many thigs to do other than being a part of a luv story

and thats what sid and misha characters r all abt

the comments i m posting on star one page r not geting posted.dont know y but i guess some portion of public are not able to comment ,with me then this hapens always neither do i find any sid fans on the official page.

facing same prob...grrr