Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Stars on road safety -Sid & Kabir

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
>

Stars on road safety
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media

The United Nations has declared 2011-2020 as road safety decade which starts today. We speak to stars from the TV industry asking them to recall their worst driving experiences as well as dole out some advice about road safety on this occasion.
Showing 2 of 7 images Previous    Next

Siddhant Karnick
Which has been your worst experience while driving?
My worst experience was when I saw this beautiful sparkling white car drive past me on the road. The person driving it was the owner, who suddenly opened the window and spat out his huge blot of paan. The paan fell all over the white door and it was the most horrifying scene ever. It was disgusting to see a guy of that class who can afford such a costly car spitting on the road.

What precautions do you take while driving?
One of the precautions is not to spit and drive. Next is drink and drive but make sure that it is milk you are drinking.

Vishal Gandhi
Which has been your worst experience while driving?
Most rickshaw drivers drive in a rash manner and all my worst experiences have been with them. Driving at night is troublesome as truck drivers use high beam lights. The lights are so harsh that they directly hit the eyes of drivers of small cars and leave you blinded. I have had some terrible experiences, so I try to avoid driving on highways at night.

What precautions do you take while driving?
Like I said, I try and avoid driving on highways at night. Besides that, I recently met with an accident as I was tired after the shoot and fell asleep at the wheel. Now I make sure that someone else is driving if I am tired and sleepy.

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ewww it's indeed a very disgusting sight and some rich people do behave terribly cheap and very low at times.

I guess money really can't buy one posh u have to be born with it.
Armu4eva thumbnail

Angel. ... well said..

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
ahhh sid read my mind or wat...even i feel dat paan wala thing d most disgusting sight in dis world🤢 but yeah DRINK ND DRIVE is coool...😎 drink milk nd drive🤣 sid is actually very funny!!!!
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ooh thnk you so much...

Ooh well, I agree with you Angel..
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
kyun saare funny incident SID ke saath hi hote hain...its irritating and funny tooo...😡😡🤣
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thx for sharing...sid is really hilarious in real life...and what he is said is so true...aaah im really gonna miss him if he's out of the show...
and kabir met with accident...omg its serious...😲...i hope he be careful with his hectic schedules in future...my friend too was working office without having proper sleep and in the night while she was driving, she met with an accident in similar way becoz of lack of sleep...