Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GEET AND PAMMI CONTRAST

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I see many posts people feel sorry for Pammi. I feel too, but feeling sorry is not the solution.

Yes, what Pammi is going through happens with so many women but Women are getting stroger these days and knowing their strength.

It's not only fault of the person abusing, it's also fault of the person who bears it. One should always stand up for their self respect.

As we saw in GHSP, the love that Geet is getting in her life now is the result of her strong will power to fight for her self respect.Yes she was lucky to get someone to guide her but it was her stand to punish the person who misbehave with women thinking they are material. Maan fell in love with her because she stood against the wrong of her family. He helped her because she wanted to fight for her self respect.

In Pammi's case she takes all the abuse she gets for no reason. After dedicating her whole  self to her husband's family she takes the abuse given to her by her husband.That's her fault too.

Yes, many women cannot gather the courage to go against their family and husband but one should always stay for your own self respect to get the respect from others.

Geet and Pammi's contrast in their situation today has very much to do with their own attitude towards life.

It will be good that Maan and Geet help her, but she must learn to fight for her own self respect as if she does not do that then even though Geet and Maan fixes the situation for her now it can come to the same point later.

Thanks,
Anu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gshow2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with whatever you said .
If women start standing up for themselves for real in India, the divorce rate will be touching roof.
No one gets Maan Singh Khurana as their life partner.
 In real life if women walks away that is it. So our MSK is fiction and Pammi is real. Quiet high % of our women are in Pammi's shoes.
tellyme thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gshow2011

I agree with whatever you said .
If women start standing up for themselves for real in India, the divorce rate will be touching roof.
No one gets Maan Singh Khurana as their life partner.
 In real life if women walks away that is it. So our MSK is fiction and Pammi is real. Quiet high % of our women are in Pammi's shoes.

I just want to make clear, I am not talking about breaking family ties. One can atleast stand for their own self and speak out for themself. Leaving the family and going away is not the solution (I do not support GEET in that way...).

I have seen in practicle life, if you show respect to Urself people will start respecting you Or will atleast not take you for granted.That is what I want to convey. Walking away is not always a solution. Atleast one should speak for oneself.

And who says you cannot find a caring husband like MAAN. I know MAAN's charecter is larger than life but as a husband I have seen many people taking care of their wife and family both. You do not need to disrespect one to take care of other. Maan is an educated and a civil person and any Civil person does not disrespect their wife.

I am myself a wife and my husband take care that both his family and his wife get respect from each other. And I see many such in our friend circle.

Pammi is from Village side and her Husband too...His thinking definitly is different than MAAN's.
My point is any women from any part of country should not take abuse as pPammi takes and should atleast speak for them self, that can make the improve the situation her..
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail

buddy great post...have u inform others about the post???

raj_202 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Everyone has not that gurts to stand for her right

n here family is wrong not geet
one should not break d familybut should
stand for  her right with family😊
tellyme thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: coolsabs

buddy great post...have u inform others about the post???

Yes, i did PM the link to everyone...
tellyme thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: raj_202

Everyone has not that gurts to stand for her right

n here family is wrong not geet
one should not break d familybut should
stand for  her right with family😊

As for the GEET's part (this is old topic now)

I agree Geet was right to break family ties with her family who where wrong...I just do not support her of leaving her husband for a harsh word he used...She could have talked it out but breaking ties with a husband who has always supported her...Hubby wife relation is not digital 1or 0...
Anyways this is OLD stuff...they are so much together now.

Altogether is short my point is there should be a balance in relationship...
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Anu congo songo yaar...ur post is a hot topic...