Come back to me- An AR OS - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey dear...Lovely OS...really loved the concept...beautifully written...thanks for the PM..take care...do write more OS...and plz do update ur ff also...

Lots of Love
GEET
wowww priyanka awsome Os yaar...u expresss sooo much emotion of the people who went far away from thier loved ones...this is sssuperbbb yarrr...amazingly written and describe ...amazing job yaar do write more Os and plz update ur other fic too
love u
salina
thats sooo emotional!
awsum OS...well defined emotions of riddhima..
that was just like..i could feel wat she was feeling...wow! 
plz write moreee of these... ðŸ˜ƒ
Thanksss for the PM!

Love,
Varsha.
awesome :) loved this OS very very original :)... cant wait to read more so do write soon and thnx for the PM :D
gr8 wrk priyanka i liked it  a lot!!!
but such a sad part :( poor AR
feel really bad for them...!!!!!
loved it hats off to you gal!!! :D
Madam Priyanka,I HATE YOU! I hate you for making me LOVE all your unique Out-of the-World ideas that pop into your genius brain,I hate you because I Smile So hard and my jaw drops down every DAMN time I read whatever you write. I Hate you because you're like the MINBLASTING writer ever! And I hate you because I LOVE YOU SO much! Muuaaahh!

Coming to the Oneshot,It was a really really good one..Loved the way you described it,every detail,every emotion,every small detail...You are so good with your descriptions and words,I tell you Pri...You almost kill this Tri of yours.I have no words,I simply Dun have words,Actually words aren't needed...This OS speaks Volumes about your writing skills...The World War? WOW! I mean,Really Very interesting. Update soon,Okay? LOVE YOU<33
awesome OS..
They will surely meet at the end ya phir no???
plz yar separate mat krna AR ko
amazing i loved it
thnx 4 d pm
continue soon

luv
jannat

Awesome part. Waiting to read more. Update soon and thanks for the pm
Tht was amazing i loved the whole idea n the way u presented their emotions here... well done, keep writing :)
awesome OS! it was an awesome concept :)