arpi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yesterday after knowing the truth that mona came to their house boz ambaaji told her to leave the house,these couple didnt created any drama..I thought that they will defnetly create some discussion with ambaaji..Not only them, who ever parents are there in their position they wont keep quiet...this time i felt sad for them and was disappointed..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saraharshad thumbnail
yeah..not only them why no one had any discussion about that matter..atleast they should show some sorrow and appreciate mona...
mwah thumbnail
I guess they were just shocked...I mean Mona made everything seem fine so who's nt gna get shocked???

Mwah
saraharshad thumbnail
haa..they showed every one gets shcoked of hearing this...may be cv's dont want to drag it..
Naina007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They were quiet and sad because sometimes silence is the better option. Any parent would have wanted to say anything at that time but it wouldn't be mature to do so. It wasn't the right place nor the time. They had just promised to keep their DIL as their daughter and then if they would start attacking back about kicking their daughter out of her in law's it would have created another scene when the matter just settled quite recently itself.
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I thought Satnam and Vimmi were shocked and sometimes some people react to it little bit later.  I am sure they will talk about it to say the least.