Maryada

Spl. epi of Maryada

Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank god, The story righters have take back the AdiYa track(Sayad unhone meri post parli thi๐Ÿ˜†)...the last nok-jhok of AdiYa was really cute. However let me come 2 the point..there will be a special episode of Maryada on 13th of may(1 hour). Aditya will know a truth about his so called Dad...but there is a confusion๐Ÿ˜•...and I don't think Adi will know the past of Priya and SSP..I think it is another thing or it can be Uttara-SSP track which can make Adi fire...I am so confused among them that can't understand the cause of Adi's anger...guys can u suggest me any idea??????๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
please reply...our jo log mujse gussa hai for the preview post please or gussa mat karo yaar...faat jaoge...๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey sabs๐Ÿค—,

I dont think anyone is gussa with u, u shared ur POV and rest shared theirs. mai tho tumse blikul gussa nahi hoon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

About todays post, even i dont think its about priya and SSP's past, i have a feeling that its about the missing couples (khap panchayath), may be somewhere connected to that issue๐Ÿ˜•.

i forgot to thank u for sharing information about the special episode, i was not aware that its an1 hour episode๐Ÿ˜ณ.
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Thanx for ur comment Divs...hi shee>>> wassup?...and where is Dipti???
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
who is ghussa with u sabby??? bataoo main thikane lagati hoon unko..๐Ÿ˜†

okay back to topic.. i really want Gaurav and Vidya;s story done first and then come to Adi Priyaa.. they totally spoiled my mood with Adi Priya useless talk in the room over food ๐Ÿคช

im 200% sure Adi wont know abt Priya's past with SSP.. i guess its the buy girl who died.. sumthing related to them..
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: coolsabs

Thanx for ur comment Divs...hi shee>>> wassup?...and where is Dipti???

I don't know where Dipti went. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‰

I also think its about the missing couples. 

cutedolluk thumbnail
There was an article on the tellybuzz bit of IF yesterday - its said that he finds out that it was his dad who removed the protection order for the young couple and ordered their killing, so i think thats what hes flipping out about...
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Ya u r right @cutedolluk...