India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Spl. epi of Maryada

Sabarnee_25 IF-Rockerz
Sabarnee_25
Sabarnee_25

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Thank god, The story righters have take back the AdiYa track(Sayad unhone meri post parli thiLOL)...the last nok-jhok of AdiYa was really cute. However let me come 2 the point..there will be a special episode of Maryada on 13th of may(1 hour). Aditya will know a truth about his so called Dad...but there is a confusionConfused...and I don't think Adi will know the past of Priya and SSP..I think it is another thing or it can be Uttara-SSP track which can make Adi fire...I am so confused among them that can't understand the cause of Adi's anger...guys can u suggest me any idea??????LOLLOLLOL
please reply...our jo log mujse gussa hai for the preview post please or gussa mat karo yaar...faat jaoge...LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

divyakshettyRadiantTreasurehave-a-dreamlaapmodishhShee_xaanBepannaah.

divyakshetty Goldie
divyakshetty
divyakshetty

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Hey sabsHug,

I dont think anyone is gussa with u, u shared ur POV and rest shared theirs. mai tho tumse blikul gussa nahi hoon Big smile.

About todays post, even i dont think its about priya and SSP's past, i have a feeling that its about the missing couples (khap panchayath), may be somewhere connected to that issueConfused.

i forgot to thank u for sharing information about the special episode, i was not aware that its an1 hour episodeEmbarrassed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pirated_FunShee_xaan

Sabarnee_25 IF-Rockerz
Sabarnee_25
Sabarnee_25

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Thanx for ur comment Divs...hi shee>>> wassup?...and where is Dipti???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaan

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
who is ghussa with u sabby??? bataoo main thikane lagati hoon unko..LOL

okay back to topic.. i really want Gaurav and Vidya;s story done first and then come to Adi Priyaa.. they totally spoiled my mood with Adi Priya useless talk in the room over food Silly

im 200% sure Adi wont know abt Priya's past with SSP.. i guess its the buy girl who died.. sumthing related to them..

Edited by Pulwasha - 11 May 2011 at 10:21pm
Shee_xaan IF-Rockerz
Shee_xaan
Shee_xaan

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolsabs

Thanx for ur comment Divs...hi shee>>> wassup?...and where is Dipti???

I don't know where Dipti went. CryWink

I also think its about the missing couples. 

cutedolluk Newbie
cutedolluk
cutedolluk

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
There was an article on the tellybuzz bit of IF yesterday - its said that he finds out that it was his dad who removed the protection order for the young couple and ordered their killing, so i think thats what hes flipping out about...
Sabarnee_25 IF-Rockerz
Sabarnee_25
Sabarnee_25

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Ya u r right @cutedolluk...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutedolluk

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index