gauri should start living independantly

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
now i think its really a high time that gauri should start living her life independently👍🏼in my point of view gauri instead of making her never ending unsuccessful efforts in bringing rudra's memory back which will never happen for sure😭 should start concentrating on her own life & should start living her life independently in her own terms just like she used to live beforeas all her attempts of bringing rudra's memory back will fail badly because today rudra is madly in love with pihu & is not ready to accept anyone accept pihu😭 gauri instead of dreaming & building false hopes of rudra returning in her life again should leave rawat mansion atonce and should start living independently taking care of her child on her own👏this way we will atleast get to see the same old strong gauri back who used to live her life on her own terms with full self respect & dignity taking complete care of her family😃 Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago
After her marriage with Rudr, Gauri totally changed. I hope she will leave them before she losses her child.
Okay, so I'm totally going to disagree with what "angel2010" just said.

If Gauri had any sense she would kick Ratnesh out of her house and since Rajrani is starting to behave in her old ways she should get kicked out too!  Gauri should send Pihu and her Aunt away as well.

I have a feeling that Gauri is going to get screwed out of her home and her business.  If it wasn't for Gauri those freeloaders would not have a roof over their heads. 
Originally posted by candiva007

Okay, so I'm totally going to disagree with what "angel2010" just said.

If Gauri had any sense she would kick Ratnesh out of her house and since Rajrani is starting to behave in her old ways she should get kicked out too!  Gauri should send Pihu and her Aunt away as well.

I have a feeling that Gauri is going to get screwed out of her home and her business.  If it wasn't for Gauri those freeloaders would not have a roof over their heads. 

Dont listen to that member. She/he is only here to bash Binny/Gauri/Iqbal/Rudr. That person has nothing better to do.🤔 
Yes Gauri Should Leave The Rawats. and Live Her Life in Her Own Terms. (:
Candiva007...i agree.

That witch massi!!😈  What is the matter with Pihu, cat cut her tongue?  Rajrani...omg she's changed her tune.
 I say too kick them out. 👏
angel 2010..gauri is not the witch here...she is the one who brought them back on their feet...  as a matter of fact Rudra was telling lies too...
All of a sudden Ratnesh loves his brother so much,...he is so devious.
I feel so sad for Gauri😔
It seems that RR forgot that G was there to rescue her and KB from Rats.  
we all are from such a respected family so please dont use wrong langage to any one this message is for angel2010
My suggestion to Gauri. If u continue there for all u know Ratnesh might even try to kill ur unborn child. Rudra has enuf of ppl to worry abt him but at the moment u don't have anyone for urself and your child. So pls pack your bags and leave Haridwar.
Of course , Rat'll try 2 kill the unborn baby of RG , he won't b wishing the Waarish of the Rawats 2 survive 2 b the future owner of all the property once papa Rawat comes back . I've lost count of how many times I've advised G , for her own goodness's sake , leave the damn lot n make a life else where . But , this stupid CVs !