Pratigya

kriya the soulmates

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

dear friends many of us are seeing mkap because of kriya there undying love for each other majority of viewvers dont want anythird person to come in between them except there child ofcourse and i still think that we should not loose hope or think negative as i am sure nothing of that sort will happen as this serial is all about pratigya changing krishna for good  but we need to raise our voices lets all get united and start writin on sp site on forum and creatives thread lets raiprotest that if they r planning to do such a silly thing it should b stopped we were late in ykw track in protesting as that track was sudden we did not know untill end wether the marriage will happen or not but now i guess we have time i dont think creatives can b so brutal to kill there trump card there kriya with there own hands but lets not take any risk start protesting

long live mkap
Edited by telstra - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: telstra

dear friends many of us are seeing mkap because of kriya there undying love for each other majority of viewvers dont want anythird person to come in between them except there child ofcourse and i still think that we should not loose hope or think negative as i am sure nothing of that sort will happen but we need to raise our voices lets all get united and start writin on sp site on forum and creatives thread lets raiprotest that if they r planning to do such a silly thing it should b stopped we were late in ykw track in protesting as that track was sudden we did not know untill end wether the marriage will happen or not but now i guess we have time i dont think creatives can b so brutal to kill there trump card there kriya with there own hands but lets not take any risk start protesting

long live mkap

Thanxx Nazz for the post,ur post suggets that u've taken the news on future track quite calmly and sensibly, yes we have to wait and watch although now my hopes are almost dead but chalo still some members r taking d news calmly and not taking all d news emotionally,it's hurts vryy much that in mkap forum therez nothing on d name called understanding or bonding b/wn members...agree everyone is ehre for d show but stil we r here and chatting with each other for a long time but still instead of having healthy discussions memebrs attack on others pov ...πŸ˜• 

Edited by Pragati.T - 12 years ago
telstra thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

Thanxx Nazz for the post,ur post suggets that u've taken the news on future track quite calmly and sesibly, yes we have to wait and watch although now my hopes are almost dead but chalo still some members r taking d news calmly and not taking all d news emotionally,it's hurts vryy much that in mkap forum therez nothing on d nae called understanding or bonding b/wn members...agree everyone is ehre for d show but stil we r here and chatting with each other for a long time but still instead of having healthy discussions memebrs attack on others pov ...πŸ˜• 

welcome dear and as charisma sis said that aisay baday baday forums par choi choti baatain hoti rehti hin dont take anything to heart all these things will make u stronger dear acha hai u r lucky u can practise all this before marriage after marriage u will have to bear many differene in opinions in real life wether its from ur hubby or from inlaws and above all that u cant react here u r lucky atleast u can react as far as discussions r healthy no harm in discussing them having said that this serial has given us soo much happiness in name of this forum and friends and we all love each other u will agree to me that when needed we all r there for each other
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: telstra

dear friends many of us are seeing mkap because of kriya there undying love for each other majority of viewvers dont want anythird person to come in between them except there child ofcourse and i still think that we should not loose hope or think negative as i am sure nothing of that sort will happen as this serial is all about pratigya changing krishna for good  but we need to raise our voices lets all get united and start writin on sp site on forum and creatives thread lets raiprotest that if they r planning to do such a silly thing it should b stopped we were late in ykw track in protesting as that track was sudden we did not know untill end wether the marriage will happen or not but now i guess we have time i dont think creatives can b so brutal to kill there trump card there kriya with there own hands but lets not take any risk start protesting

long live mkap

nice post sis😊
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
hi telstra
     yaar even i dont want this news to be true, frm when i have hear this news iam quite nerves , i hope its just sbb, fake news cv,s cant do this yaar, i have less faith on this cv,s bcos they r same epeople who create kn- arushi bigamcy track inspite of viweres displeasure, lets keep ur finger cross.
telstra thumbnail
Originally posted by: maya.sethi17

hi telstra

yaar even i dont want this news to be true, frm when i have hear this news iam quite nerves , i hope its just sbb, fake news cv,s cant do this yaar, i have less faith on this cv,s bcos they r same epeople who create kn- arushi bigamcy track inspite of viweres displeasure, lets keep ur finger cross.

dear creative head has changed recently i have no problems with previos one except that kn-a track i hope this creative head will deal with tracks sensibly and i have full faith on creatives as far as kriya r concerned lets write on sp wall make sure we make our pov clear to pops this time
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
wow wonderful post nazia di...hopefull this post will reduce negativity nd increase positivity in the forum...:)
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes teltra thts y i was worrying bcos new cv,s dosent understand the depth of the characters sometime. so maybe to get trp,s they can get low,
telstra thumbnail
see how many times segments are wrong
...dere were a segment on pratigya getting pragnenet
 dere will be a confrontation b./n shakti and krishna wen P hospitalised...
also wen K slapped P during haven, sbs was flashing divorce divorce..
. n also u me aur tv said he will start drinking.. hmmm...

so lets hope for best

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
exactly what i am thinking...there were many segments nd promos too which r false...u see sum days bck they had said that the whole Tn will against shakti nd it did'nt happen.