India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Lovedd NivRen scenes 2dy (Page 3)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
i aggree rachu , at d end jaise ki Viren ne kaha na chahte hue bhi galat main hi ho jaata hun . I 2 don't want any blame on Vien plzzz . bahut uneccesary blame sahe hai us bechare ne now nt anymore . enough of it . I hope itna respect rakhe Viren ke liye ct's . otherwise i m gongg 2 their office n planting a bomb . Rachu r u wid me ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

i aggree rachu , at d end jaise ki Viren ne kaha na chahte hue bhi galat main hi ho jaata hun . I 2 don't want any blame on Vien plzzz . bahut uneccesary blame sahe hai us bechare ne now nt anymore . enough of it . I hope itna respect rakhe Viren ke liye ct's . otherwise i m gongg 2 their office n planting a bomb . Rachu r u wid me ?
Yep Moni I am with you Everyone has the similar role in the serial and cycle continues
Nivi: Initially give importance to anyone other than Viren
Chanchal: keep plotting against Nivi and instigate others
HL: Blames Nivi for everything
Sid: Keep watching any insult given to Nivi and act goody goody and helpless.
Viren: Do everything to protect Nivi, stand for her care about her
Bas DD is gone
Then they make Viren as insecure person and do mistake and taran all the mistakes fall on him and he become bad and Sid become good and get chance to rant Viren.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Yep Moni I am with you Everyone has the similar role in the serial and cycle continues
Nivi: Initially give importance to anyone other than Viren
Chanchal: keep plotting against Nivi and instigate others
HL: Blames Nivi for everything
Sid: Keep watching any insult given to Nivi and act goody goody and helpless.
Viren: Do everything to protect Nivi, stand for her care about her
Bas DD is gone
Then they make Viren as insecure person and do mistake and taran all the mistakes fall on him and he become bad and Sid become good and get chance to rant Viren.

very veryy well said jaan Clap Totalyy aggree .

every1 in sood house hav some role 2 play .

HL, CC , DD ( used 2 ) hav blaming habit
Nivi hav over sacrificing n bearing n tolerating wrong thngs
Sid hav habit of keeping his mouth shut when it is time 2 speak n 2 open his mouth in wrong time
Viren : dis guy did so much for every1 rght frm Nandu 2 DS 2 sharmas but never got d credit n instead he got blaming n i thnk taking blame now is his habit

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
OMV Moni!! HiiiHug I havnt watched the epi yet cos i got home so late but i'm running to watch it now, he whistles??!! OMVV!!

Also i read ur comment on my thread...Viren playing basketball in the rain...?? Hmm that'd be a hot scene 4 sure par kaisi fit hogi pata nahi?? I will think about it jaan and see xx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index