Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Agree Moni Viren was too much concerned about Nivi. But I am worried about Viren as they don't show him responsible for dd's death in anycase like he had some past connection or something like that. Because CT's are pro in ruining his character in the end of everything so that he can be blamed in the end like he said na chahte huye bhi ant mein main hi bura ban jaata huin.
penguin143 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yep nivren ws brilliant as always...😊
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
One more mistake in butchering Viren and his character and the CT's will go to hell ...

Srsly...let the bond of husband-wife be intact and let them come out of it...equally...if they are blamed then let them be blamed together...and let them get out of Sood house immediately...I would then prefer them living seperately...as of now the Soods require Viren - Nivi...more Viren bec Siddharth is shattered and still coping up..they require Viren to hold on to everything...so better not do anything wrong...

Let a new character be introduced opp Siddharth...and I dont know why Aditya has been brought now...

Viren-Nivi were good...just for them I watched it...baaki sab fast fwd😆
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HL already lost her daughter due to her own stupidity ..she dosent realize that ...and now she is on a blame Nivi mission !!!! I want Viren to show her place !!! Give her a dose of reality that she just cant come to their house and start shouting
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yaaa agree with u sweeti nivern rocks my day was sooo hard but when i saw nivern ohhh i just forget alll hard and become happy
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
i aggree rachu , at d end jaise ki Viren ne kaha na chahte hue bhi galat main hi ho jaata hun . I 2 don't want any blame on Vien plzzz . bahut uneccesary blame sahe hai us bechare ne now nt anymore . enough of it . I hope itna respect rakhe Viren ke liye ct's . otherwise i m gongg 2 their office n planting a bomb . Rachu r u wid me ?
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

i aggree rachu , at d end jaise ki Viren ne kaha na chahte hue bhi galat main hi ho jaata hun . I 2 don't want any blame on Vien plzzz . bahut uneccesary blame sahe hai us bechare ne now nt anymore . enough of it . I hope itna respect rakhe Viren ke liye ct's . otherwise i m gongg 2 their office n planting a bomb . Rachu r u wid me ?

Yep Moni I am with you Everyone has the similar role in the serial and cycle continues
Nivi: Initially give importance to anyone other than Viren
Chanchal: keep plotting against Nivi and instigate others
HL: Blames Nivi for everything
Sid: Keep watching any insult given to Nivi and act goody goody and helpless.
Viren: Do everything to protect Nivi, stand for her care about her
Bas DD is gone
Then they make Viren as insecure person and do mistake and taran all the mistakes fall on him and he become bad and Sid become good and get chance to rant Viren.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Yep Moni I am with you Everyone has the similar role in the serial and cycle continues
Nivi: Initially give importance to anyone other than Viren
Chanchal: keep plotting against Nivi and instigate others
HL: Blames Nivi for everything
Sid: Keep watching any insult given to Nivi and act goody goody and helpless.
Viren: Do everything to protect Nivi, stand for her care about her
Bas DD is gone
Then they make Viren as insecure person and do mistake and taran all the mistakes fall on him and he become bad and Sid become good and get chance to rant Viren.

very veryy well said jaan 👏 Totalyy aggree .

every1 in sood house hav some role 2 play .

HL, CC , DD ( used 2 ) hav blaming habit
Nivi hav over sacrificing n bearing n tolerating wrong thngs
Sid hav habit of keeping his mouth shut when it is time 2 speak n 2 open his mouth in wrong time
Viren : dis guy did so much for every1 rght frm Nandu 2 DS 2 sharmas but never got d credit n instead he got blaming n i thnk taking blame now is his habit
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMV Moni!! Hiii🤗 I havnt watched the epi yet cos i got home so late but i'm running to watch it now, he whistles??!! OMVV!!

Also i read ur comment on my thread...Viren playing basketball in the rain...?? Hmm that'd be a hot scene 4 sure par kaisi fit hogi pata nahi?? I will think about it jaan and see xx