Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Lovedd NivRen scenes 2dy

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

lovedd nivren scenes 2dy . 😳  In Starting d way Viren handled d situation so tht Nivi shld nt get 2 know d truth , it showed Viren's concern so much . d way he was sad when Nivi talks abt gong 2 sharma house . He was soo sad 2 hide d truth frm Nivi . 😭 Then when Nivi bumps on Viren when she was coming in d hall wid d baby , awww it ws so cutee d way she says " apne chachu ko smile karke dikhao " . Then in Sidya's room nivren overhears VD n sid talking n when VD says abt DD being punished wout any mistake , oh Viren sees Nivi afer tht , I hope he is nt thnkng anythng abt sacrifice n all .πŸ˜•  Plzzz Ct's don't u dare 2 show somethng like tht 😑  n then in d last scene OMGG my sweetu Viren comes n insists 2 take d baby , ohh See it's just few days tht d baby came but she reallyy became a part of Viren n Nivi's life . Don't u thnk ? πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ . OMGG Kinnu looks sooo sooo  cuteee whenever he holds d baby . muhwww . πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ . n d way he says 2 YSD tht " appne isse rula diya " n d hottest thng d WHISTLE , omgg tht was 2 cool , kaun kehta hai kinshuk ko whistle karna nahi aata πŸ˜‰NAUGHTY CHACHU πŸ˜†

Edited by sushmitadutta - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww can't wait to watch today's episode.
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree with you dear...he did not want nivi to know the truth because nivi will start blaming for DD's death...he was worried for her...that was so lovely
Kinma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aamina1010

Aww can't wait to watch today's episode.

meh 2...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
love all NivRen scenes πŸ˜³
yaaa Viren n Nivren rockzzz . n yes It was written on his face tht hu much he was worried for Nivi n also sad . he is a sweetheart n lovess Nivi lottt
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

yaaa Viren n Nivren rockzzz . n yes It was written on his face tht hu much he was worried for Nivi n also sad . he is a sweetheart n lovess Nivi lottt

Very true he loves nivi a lot. Please don't even think abt this  oh Viren sees Nivi afer tht , I hope he is nt thnkng anythng abt sacrifice n all .πŸ˜• We don't want this to happen at any cost.
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Very true he loves nivi a lot. Please don't even think abt this  oh Viren sees Nivi afer tht , I hope he is nt thnkng anythng abt sacrifice n all .πŸ˜• We don't want this to happen at any cost.

i know dear even i 2 don't want it , it is just my fear nothng else . I may hav misunderstood it Sooryy if i hurted u . I m sure He is nt thnkng abt tht . he was just woried for Sidn Nivi n Veeta
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you moni completely Viren was outstanding today infact NivRen were outstanding today. His love, concern and sadness were too obvious even during VD-Sid confrontation he felt concerned. He was too worried and scared about the consequences of Nivi coming to know the truth (but did he knew he will never be able to hide it from Nivi here comes HL to blame Nivi that's why I never wanted Nivi to be inch closer to the reason of DD's death) Although we love HL's acting but why can't she let us sympethise with her for even 1 day. She can never understand Nivi even after so beautiful bonding with her today she couldn't get Nivi and ruined everything in few mins. HL can blame only Nivi why she doesn't care it could be Nivi who would have died in the blast would she be happy then . Why Nivi complained against bhaiji just for fun kya because bhaiji was ruining Yash's life and attacked, Bhaiji attacked Sid and did brakefail of car if Sid would have died then what willbe the fate of DD and HL. Why they come across and blame Nivi what wrong she did. I don't know what will be Viren's reaction tomorrow. Will he able to see HL pointing fingures at Nivi or will he save her this time too. More he try to save Nivi from getting useless blame more the blame fall on her. Please someone actually show her the mirror. Moni I don't think he is thinking about any sacrifice but about saving Nivi and teaching bhaiji a lesson.Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Agree with you moni completely Viren was outstanding today infact NivRen were outstanding today. His love, concern and sadness were too obvious even during VD-Sid confrontation he felt concerned. He was too worried and scared about the consequences of Nivi coming to know the truth (but did he knew he will never be able to hide it from Nivi here comes HL to blame Nivi that's why I never wanted Nivi to be inch closer to the reason of DD's death) Although we love HL's acting but why can't she let us sympethise with her for even 1 day. She can never understand Nivi even after so beautiful bonding with her today she couldn't get Nivi and ruined everything in few mins. HL can blame only Nivi why she doesn't care it could be Nivi who would have died in the blast would she be happy then . Why Nivi complained against bhaiji just for fun kya because bhaiji was ruining Yash's life and attacked, Bhaiji attacked Sid and did brakefail of car if Sid would have died then what willbe the fate of DD and HL. Why they come across and blame Nivi what wrong she did. I don't know what will be Viren's reaction tomorrow. Will he able to see HL pointing fingures at Nivi or will he save her this time too. More he try to save Nivi from getting useless blame more the blame fall on her. Please someone actually show her the mirror. Moni I don't think he is thinking about any sacrifice but about saving Nivi and teaching bhaiji a lesson.

hey jaan hu r u ? was watngg for ur reply n thanxx for aggreing .

i know it really sucks yaar , why can't HL thnk tht it could hav been any1 if nt DD it could hav been nivi . Seriously in starting when they both hugged i felt chalo now she will nt blame Nivi as she considers her as her daughter but I forgot tht She is HL , it's my mistake tht i forgot tht . HL will never ever stop blaming Nivi . kahin kuch bhi hoga she will blame her . there is no solution for her bimari or shld say CHEMICAL LOCHA jo uske ulte seedhe dimag mein chalta rehta hai 😑

i know Viren was outstanding 2dy , he was shown less 2dy but he stole d show frm his expressions . Just frm his expressions he was showing tht hu much sad he is feeling for Nivi n along wid tht sadness a fear cn also b seen on his face . Amazinggg acting by KINSHUK πŸ‘ n tht fear will come true tomm wid HL's KRIPA 😑 

jaan i thnk Viren will support Nivi , i m sure . but i m also scared becozz i know as soon as he will tell tht he was d 1st one 2 know abt d truth , all will blame him for hiding d truth ., it's their daily job 😑 but i fear tht may b Nivi 2 cn blame Viren 😭  becozz she told 2dy tht there is nothng importent then Veeta for her n we know she is rght now only thnkng abt d baby n she  is expert in blaming herself so may b she in her anger 2 cn blame Viren 😭

i know jaan Viren is nt thnkng abt any sacrifice . i know tht . pata nahi kyon mujhe uske expression se laga . it's okk . i take my words back 😊

Edited by sushmitadutta - 12 years ago