Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes, today they clearly called her Dwita.  Nice name.
cottencandy thumbnail
Preeti D Sood!😳

Beautiful name. Does any one know the meaning of Preeti?
sarahagstn thumbnail

When Viren said it the name did sound like Dwita...pretty name tried looking it up to see what it means but no luck.

minu2011 thumbnail
Tried to look it up. In one place it says Dwita is a Tamil word meaning "the unseen through the seen." 

In other places they say it is the name of a rishi or "god of the second plane of human ascent," 

in others the second phase of the night...so not sure.  But sounds interesting.  I had never heard of it before, assumed it was associated with dwitya or second, but there is more to it than that!
Edited by minu2011 - 12 years ago
sarahagstn thumbnail
Originally posted by: minu2011

Tried to look it up. In one place it says Dwita is a Tamil word meaning "the unseen through the seen." 

In other places they say it is the name of a rishi or "god of the second plane of human ascent," 

in others the second phase of the night...so not sure.  But sounds interesting.  I had never heard of it before, assumed it was associated with dwitya or second, but there is more to it than that!

Thanks Minu! You had better luck than I did 😃 I really like the last meaning 'the second phase of the night'.
pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
The name is Preeti
showed on sbs i think