Gulaal
Gulaal

About manasi n neil IF rankings..read

Fawadilicious Goldie
Fawadilicious
Fawadilicious

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
hello everyone Smile

This is about manasi n neil' IF rankings...
it seems that no one is intersted in pushing their rankings up..its really disheartning..i saw some comments on neil's profile and his pictures nd videos but when it comes to manasi there are very less ppl who comment on her profile or her pictures or videos and infact we hav only 5 pictures in her picture gallery and there also no one seems to b commenting..plz plz guys its a request do something to push their rankings and the ways to do so are:

keep viewing their profiles and pictures daily twice or thrice

keep commenting on their respective profiles..i know on profile we can comment only once a day but there r pictures also. so plz keep commenting on their pictures twice or thrice in a day.

Do view their videos whenever you get time and comment there also.

Do hit chaska meter so that the show's ranking also improve and this you can do a million times in a day.. whenever you open gulal forum or open a new page..plz do hit chaska meter...its just a matter of a second.

PS: moderators or whosoever who is maintaing manasi or neil profile..plz plz can u add some more pictures to their profiles especially manasi as we hav only 5 of her.

Thank you for reading

If you agree with me so do let me know by hitting the like button.

Have a nice day friends
Tongue Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index