10 Popular Bollywood Actors/Actresses on Twitter!

Posted: 12 years ago

BollyCurry presents to you the Top 10 Popular Bollywood Actors and Actresses on Twitter!

Many actors have joined the simple Twitter to keep in touch with their ever-loving fans more easily. So on that note, BollyCurry presents to you the Top 10 Popular Bollywood Actors and Actresses on Twitter!

10. Starting us off is Mr. Khiladi, Akshay Kumar himself with an impressive 356,777 followers.

9. With 362,492 followers, funny man Ritesh Deshmukh slots in 9th on our list.

8. In 8th position, we have our highly successful and tweet friendly director, Karan Johar, who has 456,059 fans on the site.

7. Kaminey star Shahid Kapoor makes it to the 7th position with 475,330 fans following him.

6. Junior B, Abhishek Bachchan, ends the top-half of our list with 515,584 followers, landing himself in the 6th position.

5. 5th is our one and only dancing sensation (and quite the looker too), Hrithik Roshan, who has so far grabbed himself 569,700 followers.

4. Mr. Perfectionist Aamir Khan makes it in 4th with 698,524 followers.

3. With nearly 701,514 followers, Macho Man Salman Khan takes the bronze in our list with his highly entertaining and audience engaging tweets.

2. In second position we have Big B Amitabh Bachchan with 755,546 followers.

1. With a grand total of 890,215 followers, King Khan, Shahrukh Khan takes the cake and wins as everyone's Twitter favorite!

Given above were the Top 10 actors of B-town on Twitter, here are the top 10 divas of Bollywood who have the most followers!

10. Having recently joined Twitter, we're amazed that everyone's favorite, Madhuri Dixit, has already managed to find herself with 123,490 followers!

9. Following on, is the adorable Konkona Sen Sharma with 231,859 followers.

8. Bengali beauty Bipasha Basu comes in at number eight with 227,333 followers in her kitty. 

7. Next up is the multi-talented Shilpa Shetty  with 277,992 fans following her.

6. The bubbly Genelia D'Souza grabs the 6th spot with 309,174 followers.

5. Recently wed Lara Dutta Bhupati shines high with 388,840 followers secured in her bag.

4. Just missing out on the top three, controversy's child Sonam Kapoor marks her presence with 486,375 followers. 

3. Albeit being missing from the big screen a while, Preity Zinta has an impressive 614,049 fans following her.

2. In the 2nd position we have leggy beauty Deepika Padukone with a massive 699,178 users following her.

1. Our Desi girl, Priyanka Chopra, takes the crown of the most followed actress with a jaw-dropping 1,001,934 followers! 

PC roxxx!!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
PC is ahead of everyone, by a huggge margin. πŸ˜† Good going gal <3
Originally posted by -Untamed-

PC is ahead of everyone, by a huggge margin. πŸ˜† Good going gal <3

yes she is dude😳
I don't know how popularity on twitter works..

PC is ahead of all the male stars..She was the first to join..but still..

By tomorrow Deepika will overtake Salman..doesn't mean anything..

Hrithik was 30 K ahead of Deepika when Kites released..Now she is more than a Lakh ahead..

More guys on twitter in India than girls???
@You2 let us enjoy pc being queen of twitter at least, at least there is something that she ahead of all other actors πŸ˜•πŸ˜’
Grrreat 🀣 (sorry I am a bit paagal today)

Congratulations to her...I follow her as well Baljit I bet you are wishing for her to reply to you right?😳
^^^^Oh! No!I wasn't really taking anything away from PC..

Just wondering in general...

*yay* SRKkk... K for Kinggg... πŸ˜›

Keep------------Smiling !!!! 😊
Originally posted by ruky786

Grrreat 🀣 (sorry I am a bit paagal today)

Congratulations to her...I follow her as well Baljit I bet you are wishing for her to reply to you right?😳

she never reply me😭😭