happygirl123
happygirl123

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
yeah a gujju boy would be perfect for Sejal Wink

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
no ways! how bout she gets a nice gujju guy? or the drama will be wayyy far fetchd! i say no to muslim because i have a feeling there will be too many fights on the forum as well as in the show (production house n channel will have to face them).. the world is not ready for taht .. at least not on television!
Feenie Groupbie
Feenie
Feenie

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Wow, i never expected people to be so against Muslims. The only reason i said that is because  I have not seen any soapies on Zeetv that focuses on a Muslim family. I taught it would be nice.

But i guess, it would be tooo much drama and you guys are rights. Sejal will find a gujju guy.
brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
lol.. i'm not against muslim feenie..after all, i myself am a muslim!
 i'm against the reaction the world will give muslims.. i don't think their ready for it.. trust me, my family isn't and we're open about a lot of things!
Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
sejal is soo quiet i think she will marry whoever ambaji picks for her
Cinderella100 Goldie
Cinderella100
Cinderella100

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Let her marry Guju guy & so ambaji can see that  no matter what religion a child marries into there will always be problems during the initial adjustment period.
sunimaleed Groupbie
sunimaleed
sunimaleed

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
A gujju guy would be ideal but then again what about her tying the knot with a christian boy after all the scene will be totally different and the lives will be so way out of context for this kind of family - by the way will phui also go off to her village to get a boy for hetal as well? why did she not go for someone for hetal but for anu? Then again when will they show ambaji realising how bad her upbringing has been that her children are so scared and are just like her and her husband - son is dumb like the father and then the daughter is schrewd like the mother!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index