Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Feenie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow, i never expected people to be so against Muslims. The only reason i said that is because  I have not seen any soapies on Zeetv that focuses on a Muslim family. I taught it would be nice.

But i guess, it would be tooo much drama and you guys are rights. Sejal will find a gujju guy.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol.. i'm not against muslim feenie..after all, i myself am a muslim!
 i'm against the reaction the world will give muslims.. i don't think their ready for it.. trust me, my family isn't and we're open about a lot of things!
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sejal is soo quiet i think she will marry whoever ambaji picks for her
Cinderella100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Let her marry Guju guy & so ambaji can see that  no matter what religion a child marries into there will always be problems during the initial adjustment period.
sunimaleed thumbnail
A gujju guy would be ideal but then again what about her tying the knot with a christian boy after all the scene will be totally different and the lives will be so way out of context for this kind of family - by the way will phui also go off to her village to get a boy for hetal as well? why did she not go for someone for hetal but for anu? Then again when will they show ambaji realising how bad her upbringing has been that her children are so scared and are just like her and her husband - son is dumb like the father and then the daughter is schrewd like the mother!