Feenie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

After reading the new article about Phui bringing a new girl for Anu when he is ALREADY married 😡

Wouldn't it be nice if the creative's brought in a new family perhaps from a different cultural background , such as a Muslim family? The boy from that family falls in love with Sejal and as a result this will give Mona and Anu a rest because they have gone through a lot.

Sejal's  character is so quiet, so it would be nice if they focused on her and a potential love interest.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IamaPCmaniac thumbnail
i agree, but not a muslim boy
I thing for sejal, aguju boy is perfect
Hetal n anu r married with some other religion peersons
The point of view of the famila and ammaji is also necessary
arpi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah..now they should concentrate on sejals life..her in laws having problems with anu and hetal marrying punjabis...and some drama
saraharshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah..not a muslim..he should be from gujurati only..dont want that much intercaste...
~LiNa~ thumbnail
nah, the writer's would not do that. I think they will stick to a Gujarati boy for Sejal. Too much drama even for a soap.
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
ye i think that a guju boy will come for Sejal... 
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i also think she will get a gujju guy
deep388 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What about a Punjabi Hindu guy? Perhaps the Bedis may have some relatives (distant or close) with a boy who is Punjabi but comes from a Hindu background...but then her family objects to it because this time they want her only to marry a boy from their gujju community...this will cause her to rebel and run away (lol story sounds a bit too far fetched)

but I like the OPs idea...
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah a gujju boy would be perfect for Sejal ðŸ˜‰
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no ways! how bout she gets a nice gujju guy? or the drama will be wayyy far fetchd! i say no to muslim because i have a feeling there will be too many fights on the forum as well as in the show (production house n channel will have to face them).. the world is not ready for taht .. at least not on television!