Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Abha turns glam

.Tanya. IF-Stunnerz
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Abha turns glam

With every time leap, creative ideas for experimentation in looks and fashion flow as there's scope for the heroine to don a new avatar! The same will occur in Zee's Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli that takes a two year leap.

Actor Suhasi Dhami is rubbing her hands in glee as this is a cool opportunity for the lovely lady to try her hand at a glam new look.

Like most typical Rajshri bahu-betiyaan, Suhasi's character Abha, has so far been draped in heavy sarees and beautiful salwar kameezes with a lot of ornate work. Come Thursday, 12th May, and you'll see Abha with soft curls descending down her shapely back, a backless blouse that accentuates her fine figure, a lot of pastel chiffon and georgette sarees that have a sensuous feel and minimal make-up to let her natural beauty shine through.

Swarn Abha aka Suhasi Dhami states, "I am looking forward to the subtle changes in Abha's look as my fans will see a different aspect of my personality. As an actor, it's important to be versatile and be able to carry off different looks and styles with elan. The stylist has done a great job and I love the results. Let's hope the fans appreciate the effort too!"

Talking about the leap, she says, "I am quite excited that the story is moving two years ahead with my new look but I am still waiting for Karan to come in my life."

Karan.V.Grover too is excited about the development, "Post the leap, you will see a different Ranchod. He will be more like Karan. The rowdy man will turn sober. I am looking forward the leap and hoping my fans love my new style and change in character. The audiences can also look forward to the drama in the story when Karan returns into our lives."

In the post-leap phase, Abha will find herself in a fix as she's spent the last two years of her life with Ranchod as her husband though only as a namesake. While she is deeply indebted to him, her heart still pines for Karan who she doesn't believes is dead. Just as she is about to write off her last hopes of re-uniting with Karan and is on the verge of wearing Ranchod's mangalsutra, Karan appears on the scene. Will Karan come to terms with Abha having married his look-alike Ranchod? Will Ranchod be left heartbroken as Abha runs into Karan's arms or will he emerge triumphant and walk away with the bride?

To find out, stay tuned to Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli at 8:30 PM every Monday to Friday on Zee TV. 
-------------------------------------

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rshah1950vita_narineuzeexyzeeaachuchachuriniiiirubysknycsweetie-Nags-

-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nags-
-Nags-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing
rubysk IF-Rockerz
rubysk
rubysk

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

Suhasi is looking very beautiful. But i m also excited to see Karan's new look. He is really looking hot...

khyser2k11 Goldie
khyser2k11
khyser2k11

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
she is damn gorgeous...waiting for leap...abharan rocks

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top