Siddhant Karnick leaving (Page 6)

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

Originally posted by .Yamini.

Awesome news! seen enough of him LOL

aah finally someone to share my sentiments. i was getting depressed tht i m d only one happy wid Sid's exit nd was worried about all these Sid ko roko missions going on.

Im totally happy with Sid's exit if at all its true. His track is evil, but the best part no one ever has a suspicious eye on him. I think at least i've had enough of Sid Mehra, its about time his evil truth gets revealed Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Don_theEvil

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

Awesome news! seen enough of him LOL

aah finally someone to share my sentiments. i was getting depressed tht i m d only one happy wid Sid's exit nd was worried about all these Sid ko roko missions going on.

Im totally happy with Sid's exit if at all its true. His track is evil, but the best part no one ever has a suspicious eye on him. I think at least i've had enough of Sid Mehra, its about time his evil truth gets revealed Big smile

ClapClap  absolutely in the precap they showed haseeena calling aid and piya picking phone and reading tht its sid's mom. they also showed finally her tubelight brain blinking that haseena is indeed sid's mom

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.Don_theEvil

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
WHAT AM I HEARING IT RIGHT? WHY? 

I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY...HOW WILL I ENJOY THE SHOW WITHOUT HIM?

SUCH A BAD NEWS...HOPE ITS A FALSE RUMOR OR SID JOKING...
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kisivaj

WHAT AM I HEARING IT RIGHT? WHY? 

I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY...HOW WILL I ENJOY THE SHOW WITHOUT HIM?

SUCH A BAD NEWS...HOPE ITS A FALSE RUMOR OR SID JOKING...
It is the truth OuchOuchOuch...
HeartEmWatson Goldie
HeartEmWatson
HeartEmWatson

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Voila! Once again it's the time to fight (pheww..was having a hard time getting over the loss of previous mission, finally got a new one) Cool

Here are some full proof ideas -

1. B+ ermm.. I mean be positive! Even if he leaves your positivity will get hold of him & bring him back to sets.

2. Create atleast 500 facebook id's and get in touch with everyone related to PKYEK, right from spot boy to actor's (Siddhant in this case) brothers cousins friend Wink

3. CALL, CALL, CALL!!!

4. More calls! Call till it takes a toll on your pocket money.. the more the merrier both for the telecom company and for you Big smile

5. Keep singing 'We shall overcome' or 'Hum honge kaam-yaab' Dancing

& LAST but not the least

6. Be positive & never lose hope & in case you start losing hope, see point#5 Tongue

Edited by SoEulMate_LoVeR - 11 May 2011 at 12:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roks.Angel

sumana-13 IF-Rockerz
sumana-13
sumana-13

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
although I'm an Abhiya fan, I'm really sad that Sid is quitting the show DisapproveUnhappy... not at all good news for this show yaarUnhappyDisapprove ... just wonderingDisapproveConfused ... what will happen to Panchi ??? will he bite her n kill herShocked ??? or will he turn her into a vampire n tell her to wait till eternity for him to come back ?? ShockedDisapproveUnhappy

Edited by sumadear13 - 11 May 2011 at 11:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asena

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
this is such a bad news...i don't want sid to leave...this show will be lifeless...i don't want his character to end...what will happen to panchi...this was what i was fearing when i read the article that sid have bagged the lead role of the colors channel...

i want sid back...i can't imagine the show without sid...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roks-SMay31-OriginalsFan

Ninja. IF-Sizzlerz
Ninja.
Ninja.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
plzzz!!!!!! dnt leave sid!!!!CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
Look!!!! how much i'm upset!!!!!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index