Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Siddhant Karnick leaving (Page 3)

PohaJalebi. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Hmm, what Shuld I say..Wish he culd do the Two serial..at same time..may be It's Bosses Decision after all..wishing that she adjust it..!!
 Wishing him Luck for his next project..n that Sid character does end in hear / I want Sid to turn Good..!! But won't be able to digest a new face , coz Karnick has played so fabulously that welcoming any new face wuld be very hard for me..!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roks

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiL

Well, he had a good time on the show. overally a great job, even if creatives were confused with the charcater at times. wish him all the best.

now when i think abt it, this whole sudden twist probably came up since they had to take out Sid of the show since he wanted to leave, like Maithali taking over the villan part and killing him after she comes to life. maybe creatives woudnt have to come up with this rushed twist out of nowhere if he decided to stay. well , good luck to him and his new prject:). I guess we will have another villan to look forward to now.
 OoH well Sid has been shifted to another show of the same Production House as a Lead of their up coming Show..So may be if Ekta decides to let him stay in PKYEK ..and the other as well[..though it may be hectic for Karnick , but if everyone agrees to manage you never knw..!! ] but She has other things in her mind n u r go rite Metz has enter to take the place of evil..!!

abhina_roks

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
I am actually looking forward to abhay-metz-piya track as then only will abhay truly realise whom he loves now and Piya will also feel absolutely confident that Abhay is hers and hers only. 
pearly_fia Groupbie
pearly_fia
pearly_fia

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
oh my god, so sad, i hope decision will b changed, i dont want someone replacing him i'll prefer the character to be finished, sid we'll miss u in da showCry
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
oh well I guess it's almost the end of the road for me too with him leaving the show.

he is the only reason I'm putting up with the show and if he isn't there then there is no more reason for me to be too.

now I really hope he is leaving because of the possibility BT new show.

abhina_roks

tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
no.sid cnt leave pkyek
luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_rokshreeyaasumana-13

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index