Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Siddhant Karnick leaving - Page 2

mayur_shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

no sid u cant go tumhari hi to waja  hum pkyek dekhte hain plz sid y r u leaving dont leave 😭kya sid maithli ki waja se show chor raha hai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbhiL thumbnail
^^ But Siddhart is not a Damon alike, the character siddhart was pure evil as shown recently, while Damon is a positive grey.
Maybe a Damon-alike is yet to come.
AbhiL thumbnail

no sid u cant go tumhari hi to waja  hum pkyek dekhte hain plz sid y r u leaving dont leave 😭kya sid maithli ki waja se show chor raha hai

No dear, this Maithali track came up most probably cause Sid wanted to leave the show for his main lead project. So now for a new villan he will introduce Maithali before leavin.
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: AbhiL

^^ But Siddhart is not a Damon alike, the character siddhart was pure evil as shown recently, while Damon is a positive grey.

Maybe a Damon-alike is yet to come.

yepp thats true...but it has some shades of Damon...they cant copy the whole character na! n I dont think Damon-alike wl b introduced in the future...there might be a jacob alike though!
.Comics_Music. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
no sid...don't leave!!!!!!!!
PKYEK will never be the same without u!!!!!!!!!
Uh oh!
Another heartbreak for panchi.

Well not if he is getting replaced which I think is more likely to happen.
Edited by Ipepe - 12 years ago
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hmm, what Shuld I say..Wish he culd do the Two serial..at same time..may be It's Bosses Decision after all..wishing that she adjust it..!!
 Wishing him Luck for his next project..n that Sid character does end in hear / I want Sid to turn Good..!! But won't be able to digest a new face , coz Karnick has played so fabulously that welcoming any new face wuld be very hard for me..!! 
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: AbhiL

Well, he had a good time on the show. overally a great job, even if creatives were confused with the charcater at times. wish him all the best.

now when i think abt it, this whole sudden twist probably came up since they had to take out Sid of the show since he wanted to leave, like Maithali taking over the villan part and killing him after she comes to life. maybe creatives woudnt have to come up with this rushed twist out of nowhere if he decided to stay. well , good luck to him and his new prject:). I guess we will have another villan to look forward to now.

OoH well Sid has been shifted to another show of the same Production House as a Lead of their up coming Show..So may be if Ekta decides to let him stay in PKYEK ..and the other as well[..though it may be hectic for Karnick , but if everyone agrees to manage you never knw..!! ] but She has other things in her mind n u r go rite Metz has enter to take the place of evil..!!

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I am actually looking forward to abhay-metz-piya track as then only will abhay truly realise whom he loves now and Piya will also feel absolutely confident that Abhay is hers and hers only. 
pearly_fia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh my god, so sad, i hope decision will b changed, i dont want someone replacing him i'll prefer the character to be finished, sid we'll miss u in da show😭