Abhishek Bachchan is Sushant's new fan - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
You know once I read somewhere that karishma kapoor never could leave a single episode of a drama called Saans ( my mum used to watch it ) . It had Nina Gupta in it ...
Of course Film actors must be watching Tv as well..TV is a big medium , specially these days ...
well i remember AB saying once that his family occasionally watched balika vadhu ...

they do watch soaps ...

and lol.. am i the only one here who likes Abhi ? πŸ˜†  in fact he is the only bacchhan whose off screen persona i really like ...
I think many celebs used to watch Jhalak Dikhla Jaa cos of Madhuri... PC had been watching the show and also Sanjay Leela Bhansali said he used to watch JDJ... Sush really got loads of exposure! :-D

Dunno whether these celebs watch these serials or not... but yes Geeta MAa of DID watches PR- she said I have a soft corner for Manav. πŸ˜†

@Lunza: Actually I'm not a big fan of AB or something- I like him for the films he does, I really really liked him when rumours about him and Rani were going on.. and so on.. sometimes I like him sometimes not... unlike SRK whom I always like... 

But yeah, I like Abhi more than the rest of the Bacchans too.
Oh , Sanjay leela bhansali followed this season of JDJ ? ...
Geeta is deffo an ArMan fan .. and not sure whether Remo watches PR but he definitely likes watching the two dance together on stage ...
these two , remo and geeta cant stop smiling when Sushant and anki are dancing together ..

Originally posted by lunza

Oh , Sanjay leela bhansali followed this season of JDJ ? ...
Geeta is deffo an ArMan fan .. and not sure whether Remo watches PR but he definitely likes watching the two dance together on stage ...
these two , remo and geeta cant stop smiling when Sushant and anki are dancing together ..

Yes, there was a TC interview of Sanya Leela Bhansali where he spoke about JDJ.

Remo and Geeta like watching them on stage... wow, I didn't know this... any performance where this was especially apparent??? 
Niki,lunza..ZRA 2010 ArMan/sushita's performance was choreographed by Remo/punit if i'm not mistaken and it was really good but i was disappointed cos i really wanted Terrence to choreograph dere act atleast once...among the three i love Terrence the most ❀️  and i felt he likes sush-Anki the mostt dan Remo,Geeta..but dese days he is ekdum gayab πŸ˜’

Lataji also watches PR :))
lol .. it was apparent in the ZRA awards .. esp the latest one ..
both geeta and remo had huge smiles (and i mean really huge ones , saare daanth dikh rahe the πŸ˜†) and were clapping after their performance..
Wow Great news for Sushi. Abhishek has time to watch PR?😲 Guess he has, he doesn't have so many films πŸ˜† Ok that was mean😳
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Abhishek has time to watch PR?😲 Guess he has, he doesn't have so many films πŸ˜† Ok that was mean😳

🀣 πŸ€£
Oh sushant.πŸ€— U deserve this. U r a superb actor without any doubt.