Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Video: Bhagonwali in House Arrest (May 11th, 2011)

nikhilsahai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hye frnds,
in today's  house arrest they showed that guddu is at munni  dance bar or something like that where a bar dancer dance is going on & guddu is drinking wine here is the link it is in starting\

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=531239

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the links Nikhil.

Poor Runjhun. Our G boy is so scared of the changes in himself and his new emotions that he is running hard and fast in the opposite direction. 😊

In the interview, Jaboo tells Guddu ' purane adde pe chalte hain' which means Guddu bhai used to visit places like this before. I thought 'auraton ke mamle main sharif hain' hamara Guddu 😕
Edited by Infofan - 12 years ago
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Infofan

Poor Runjhun. Our G boy is so scared of the changes in himself and his new emotions that he is running hard and fast in the opposite direction. 😊

In the interview, Jaboo tells Guddu ' purane adde pe chalte hain' which means Guddu bhai used to visit places like this before. I thought 'auraton ke mamle main sharif hain' hamara Guddu 😕

Hi Infofan, I was laughing at your post. What does the below mean?

'auraton ke mamle main sharif hain' hamara Guddu"
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jpalagrawal

means..in ladies matters..guddu is gentleman..

thanks for link..very cute..so himmanshoo cant whistle..lol..😆
Aginaya69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Infofan

yup... exactly.  he's in a fright, flight syndrome.

also, since we see nivedita being interviewed during the set, it seems that the character of runjhun is going to see guddu in the bar.  wasn't it just yesterday that we got hold of news that they were going to shoot the bar scene?  so, they kind of like shoot two episodes before something is aired.  that's going to be tough. 

but anyways, i'm looking forward to that bar scene.  something tells me that there's really nothing to worry about, that nothing overly melodramatic is going to happen.  hope i'm right, though.
Edited by Aginaya69 - 12 years ago
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Can sum1 post it on Daily Motion
-salma- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the link 
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL!!! I love the whistling comment...

Reporter asks Himmanshoo if he knows how to Whistle at girls (where you put your two fingers in your mouth to give a loud whistle) and he gets shy and says no I don't  Then, he says he can just pretend and the sound people can add it in the background.😆😆  So cute!!

Also, notice how Guddu doesn't look too happy about being at the bar...😆  I hope this airs by Friday or on Friday...
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jpalagrawal

i was referring to some of Kukkan and Jaboo's dialogues in past episodes about how Guddu respects women and 'unhe aise nazar se nahi dekhte (???)'

so in this clip when Jaboo tells Guddu purane adde pe chalte hain, I was taken aback. somehow had not expected Guddu to visited 'dance bars'.

I know, I am 'naive' (read dumb). 😆
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the link - i wish i knew what they were saying