Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: aashizin

OMGG aani my RB ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— u made us senty yar ๐Ÿค—yes indeed we all r  bonded by sajan , yes we all r family now one inseparable part , thanks to sajan and to all our friends here ๐Ÿค—

aashi ๐Ÿค—  aww  i just wrote what i felt as always ๐Ÿ˜ณ

obviously i started watching mjht only for sanaya and for fun but never thought this show will give me my family and friends on line whom i never meet ( will def meet one day ) whom we never see but our heart connected with each other , sajan who made us to fall for them we shared our happiness , our sadness our love everything with them and with our friends IF 's this place where we first time met we were common in one thing we r sajan /monaya fans and with passing days our bond become stronger , after mjht we all stood together and will as well its like one family , this family has given everything to me my second home here ๐Ÿค—

i know aashi none of us actually had really ever known when we came to this forum we would become such good friends and bond so very much its still something so so out of the blue man

we all seriously owe to sajan for this wonderful gift to us their journey completed but they r alive and will be in our heart with our friendship ,i m seriously thankful to sajan and to my friends here ,never thought that one show one couple will give us so much happiness and make us blessed with wonderful gift of friends and family on forum ๐Ÿค—

yep we all never knew how this one couple would make so much of a difference its still unbelievable but i guess it was meant to be SaJan were always but about being friends !! ๐Ÿ˜Š

wonderful topics and daily discussion on episodes , most wonderful thoughts of our friends , wonderful creations our laughter our roflings our sadness our happiness everything everyday seriously most amazing days we shared and we will be sharing for sure ahead 

thanks a tone aani for this post love u sweety ๐Ÿค—and love u all my friends here seriously proud to be part of this family thanks to sajan ๐Ÿค— i want to add all's name but list is too long should i ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

dedicating yaro dosti to all our friends here our sajan/monaya  family ๐Ÿค—

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOgVxf9efzU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

thanks aashi for this post and for the everything ๐Ÿค—

EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ishita-

U create a terrific Impact on any thing u Post Aani! Awseome post once again!
Have truely Enjoyed on this forum with all my wonderful SG'ians..
Best Group i have ever seen! Nor in my dreams i had ever thought i would meet such amazing ppl online and would get so much attached to everyone! Loved the title too.. Bonded by SaJan- Friends Forever.. that's so true gal.. They got us together and today we all are Friends for Life!
Love u aani! Hope to keep in touch always ๐Ÿค—

thanks so much Ishi ๐Ÿค— @ bold - yep totally we all echo this sentiment

love ya too ๐Ÿค— and will be in touch ๐Ÿ˜Š

EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: SG-Obssession

Awesome Post Aani๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅณ

Mohit and Sanaya do hold special places in our hearts as Samrat and Gunjan, not only did they make us drool over Samrat and Gunjan, but also spread their offscreen real charm all over us. And, their die-hard fans are all bonded through Them Only both off-screen and on-screen! 

The way we all discussed each and every thing of them in MJHT days was just awesome, hillarious and a tempting experience. Those little fights over Samrat or over Gunjan showed how much they were important and precious for us. Spamming a topic relating to them was our favourite hobby๐Ÿ˜† Discussing SBS/SBB segments and interviews in each and every point of view. And, how can we forget, how we all were speculating things between MoNaya before their official confirmation of seeing each other, finding hints for that๐Ÿ˜‰ OMG, that was so much Fun.

Okay, that was during MJHT days, we werenot behind after it's closure as well. This forum is still highly active, SaJan/MoNaya topics are still fresh and spamming is still our first priority๐Ÿคฃ During all this, we all developed special relationships with our friends, discussing, arguing, helping, sharing moments of joys and sorrows and honestly, this IF members have become one united family especially of Sajan/MoNaya fans for me!!! All the time I've spent here is awesome and truly speaking, whenever I feel frustrated, sad or boring, I come over here to spend some quality time with my friends!

MJHT Forum brought us together and I hope we remain as this...true and special Sajanians and MoNayaholicsโค๏ธ

Thankyou so much aani once again for making such a cute, januable and adorable topic๐Ÿค—

Love You All,

Shafaq

thanks Shafaq for that sweet reply am so glad u loved the post so much ๐Ÿ˜Š and know exactly what u feel like ๐Ÿ˜ณ
EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Jyotika-

Aaniii๐Ÿค— Firstly, it feels so good seeing a topic by you after so longg!! Your topic actually brought me back to the forum.. i haven't commented or visited here since longg๐Ÿ˜†

Jo ๐Ÿค— aww thats really sweet of u i am happy u came back to this forum and it was cos of this topic, damn i do miss making em as well ๐Ÿ˜’ am hoping that changes soon though ๐Ÿ˜‰

Lovely topic hon.. you're so right, we all are bounded by Sajan!! I NEVERR thought that i'll make such close friends here!! When i joined I-F i hardly knew anyone.. and i had no clue at that time that i'll even become a regular member of the forum and meet such good people!! All because of Sajan/Monaya.. we met discussing the episodes/interviews. and slowly all of us became such good friends!! Our unity is our power.. even after MJHT ended, no one lost touch with anyone.. all of us are still as close as we were before!! In shappiness and in sorrow we have always supported each other!! I'm sooo glad i met you all.. love each and every person of our group a lot... you, aashi, charmz, pragz, ishi, ginu, pari, aasthu, drish, ragz, shru, ishu, zummi, kavz, gayu, yashi, nishi, natz, sum, sonu, meera, affy.. well these are still few, the list is never-ending!!๐Ÿ˜† we'll always be together!!๐Ÿค—

totally Jo it was the same with me ... i never knew when i joined this forum we all would meet like this ... as i have said i was totally inactive for  a long time before MJHT and when i came back it was here and everyone was new but today we all feel like we have known each other forever !! and its cos only we happened to love this one couple and then started enjoying those daily posts and our discussions which later even started happening off IF too via fb and msn ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  and i know this list is the best thing that came off mjht ...

EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

Awww aani๐Ÿค— another post by you that made me senti... glad to see a topic from you after so long... I though regularly visit mjht forums but haven't commented since long.. but ur this topic has made me comment after so long๐Ÿ˜ณ

Charms ๐Ÿค—  i know hon its the same with me ... i dint make a post for so long too cos i just dint feel like it though i def came here to check on the latest buzz am so happy we all still are here though ๐Ÿ˜Š

MJHT and Sajan has became that part of our lives which will always remain with us in our hearts in the long run of ur lives... Even after MJHT ended its still at the same place in our hearts.. its still there n will remain!! Theres not even a day i haven't watched mjht rather i would say sajan scene on my cell, mjht has become a routine to me n m still continuing as a routine...

yep totally like i said even when the show has ended it still is spl to us cos we still have so many memories of it and of course our almost daily chats ๐Ÿ˜Š

And sajanians i.e 'US' our friendship, a family.. is what mjht n sajan gave us.. before coming to the forum we din't knew eachother, the only person i knew was jyoti from fb but that too was bcoz of mjht n sajan๐Ÿ˜ณ n after we met we felt bonded may be from even before we were destined to meet... Love you all ๐Ÿค— haven't thought before that i'll make such close friends here, n now if we don't talk for a couple of days we miss us, our talks... God knows what this relationship is called where we love eachother without even knowing personally though we feel as if we know each other..

aww that was so sweet charms ๐Ÿค—

MJHT n sajan gave me gems, some are dhakkans, some are sweetheart, some r senti n emotional(well i m not adding names of you'll as have made many friends here it will be difficult to pen down them n if i miss anyone i'll hurt the person n even myself.. but u all know that doesn't mean u'll r not special ), but love you all equally n will always do.. this bond n our friendship wil last forever<3<3<3
Tight hug to all of you๐Ÿค—

lol u were clever not to give out names in the categories u slated ๐Ÿคฃ that would have been something and  u were a goner ๐Ÿคฃ but i know what u mean jaan

love u ๐Ÿค—

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey aahana mised u alot and ur topics since mjht started i vas a silent reader of the forum than my craze caught me one day n i enterd to this beautifull sajan world i knew u all ahana sumi pari n some more n yes gina even i vas here vhen sumi posted her  frst topic but i vas invisible i alvays read all the topics n discussions here n saw u guys having fun n all than vhen i came here evry bdy wellcomed me n my ride here vent on๐Ÿ˜†i still remember when any sbb sbs thread v saw just pounce pver it n guys remembr tht chrismas .spammers just rocks n then sajan marriage topics vere our second home all over there n then v started to count monaya k isharey n all n all james bond girls ๐Ÿ˜Žthn meethi churi said it all ๐Ÿ˜†run baby run
ghosh v r too much more mirchi than media people๐Ÿ˜†n yes our roller coaster ride is still on its pealk vhen v all got blog news n mjht ended news all vere tense together n tht who vill die in seoson one mystry ghosh v n our theories ๐Ÿคฃthanks to GOD tht sajan vere safe n sound evn i remember tht our petition tht v vant gunjan alive not as a ghost or something๐Ÿคฃn yes v all r bounded frm different places diff culture but one thing that bond all of us is sajan n thier real pic monaya
may v remain the same
soory fr my bak bak if it vas ur frnds post๐Ÿ˜ณ
alle song suits
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzjaYTmCCSQ[/YOUTUBE]
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
post unresreved on page 1..!  ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aahana,

Thank you for your beautiful words and insightful thoughts, those that are etched in my memories, those that are upon the verge of springing forth and those that are yet to be.

Parting is such sweet sorrow,
That I shall say good night till it be morrow.

Until we meet again, my dear Aahana,

Love Sabah
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neha2704

aashi ๐Ÿค—  aww  i just wrote what i felt as always ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i know aashi none of us actually had really ever known when we came to this forum we would become such good friends and bond so very much its still something so so out of the blue man

yep we all never knew how this one couple would make so much of a difference its still unbelievable but i guess it was meant to be SaJan were always but about being friends !! ๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks aashi for this post and for the everything ๐Ÿค—

owww RB  ๐Ÿค— i so so agree with u ๐Ÿค—i joined this forum after sajan's confession and i were silent reader here and i joined IF , i rem ur ,post on sajan's confession where i first time replied my first post on IF ๐Ÿ˜ƒ i rem i knew pari with her different style of font color ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† and then i came to know abt all slowly slowly ,its been seriously wonderful journey to get such a wonderful ppl in my life each and every friend here all r close to our heart ,this memories will always remain close to my heart no doubt we all r together and will def try to be in touch in future as well i don't want to lose precious friends in my life whom i have got ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธwith sajan's bond which became stronger passing days on screen here in real life our bond became also stronger with passing days its just wonderful feeling when u look behind and recall all those memories and always waiting for moment to come here and to meet each other ๐Ÿค— 
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Neha2704

lol u were clever not to give out names in the categories u slated ๐Ÿคฃ that would have been something and  u were a goner ๐Ÿคฃ but i know what u mean jaan

love u ๐Ÿค—

haha i know... din't want to miss any name๐Ÿ˜ณ n if m clever even they are.. they'll get their category n slate themselves accordingly๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ but yeah if i wanna be wise enough by not mentioning any name then i have other way around to mention them by mentioning my name as different ways they/u'll call me.. i.e charmee, charmz, charms, charmudi, charz, charu, silent doll.. ghosh there r so many variations to my name๐Ÿคฃ and u can find them all in these name they call me by๐Ÿ˜ณ

and yeah i forgot to mention.. that our bond as also been lifted to the level that we have exchanged nos. we also know eachother personally, have even met few of them... n m sure n really wish we always be in contact for years n years...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
love you all๐Ÿค—