Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Kokila's upbringing?

kvgmatri thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The CVs seem to have changed Kokila's character to the much likeable - fair but strict one that we see now.

I was watching the initial episodes of the serial and they show her as very proud, arrogant and mean. There's a scene where she shouts at a gardener and he drops a pot on his foot and it is bleeding but she doesn't care. Hetal is shown cleaning the wound and applying medicine! They try to show how one is sooo kind and the other is sooo mean.

Clearly the same behaviour is seen in Ahem and Kinjal. Considering both her kids are such brats, wonder what upbringing Kokila is so proud of!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I think this serial is like that Hetal and Kokila are complete opposites, Jigar and Aham, Gopi and Rashi the list is endless. The Good one and the Bad one...the only one that is coming to be in the centre is Kokila (she has now both good and bad qualities).  

She's loving to Gopi now but is she fair with her dealings to her husband, children lead by example Kinjal will treat Dhawal just the way her mother has treated her husband all these years...similarly Aham will treat Gopi the same way.

A mother can say do as I say and not do what I do...impossible...that's what Kokila is saying to Aham regarding Gopi treat her nicely, show her respect, Aham should turn around and say to her how do you treat my father.

This serial needs to bring the good people to become more aware of the world and become less gullible, and the bad people to also work on their behaviour and mend their ways as the good people in the serial stop taking their rubbish.
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago