Phulwa

in sbb they said bindiya & phulwa are sautan?

priyaptkq thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys today in sbb they said phulwa and bindia which they earliar showed as shankar sister are sautans but they has a god bonding and friendsp, they also said that sadhana singh that old lady is the saas of phulwa and then they showf a small argument betw3n phulwa and that lady in the kitchen, anyway guys the characters in phulwa is very confusing, firsty the suspence between shankar mother & mil and between shankar sis and his first wife, god knows what the truth is? pls guys leave u r comments?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ambodidi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the younger woman who picked up Phulwa is actually his first wife, not his sister?
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
No actually there is some mistake the girl who help phulwa to get in the haveli is Mahua . she is shown saying Shankar "bhaiya " No wife calls her husband bhaiya .. so she is his sister
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
After watching eps its clear that mahua is neither his sister nor wife. If she were his sister ,old lady would not have said crap about mahua in kitchen. I am still confused about her by which relation mahua and shankar both are connected to one another ?
girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
mahua is sankar's sister.
old lady sankar mother in law.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
She is shanky'sister? Oh i never noticed her calling him bhaiya but i noticed one thing is that mahua seems married .
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

She is shanky'sister? Oh i never noticed her calling him bhaiya but i noticed one thing is that mahua seems married .

u don't catch the show regularly..As shankar says about badla..it is related with mahua...bhawani had married mahua , so take the revenge shankar wanted to marry phulwa
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
I watch it regularly but these days due to busy with exams i had missed 2/3 eps . Oh mahua is that gal who bhavani had married to. Thanks to tell.