Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

in sbb they said bindiya & phulwa are sautan?

priyaptkq Groupbie
priyaptkq
priyaptkq

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
guys today in sbb they said phulwa and bindia which they earliar showed as shankar sister are sautans but they has a god bonding and friendsp, they also said that sadhana singh that old lady is the saas of phulwa and then they showf a small argument betw3n phulwa and that lady in the kitchen, anyway guys the characters in phulwa is very confusing, firsty the suspence between shankar mother & mil and between shankar sis and his first wife, god knows what the truth is? pls guys leave u r comments?

ambodidi Senior Member
ambodidi
ambodidi

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
I think the younger woman who picked up Phulwa is actually his first wife, not his sister?
Pirated_Fun IF-Rockerz
Pirated_Fun
Pirated_Fun

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
No actually there is some mistake the girl who help phulwa to get in the haveli is Mahua . she is shown saying Shankar "bhaiya " No wife calls her husband bhaiya .. so she is his sister

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaptkqMockingjay1ambodidiKhaLidaH

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
After watching eps its clear that mahua is neither his sister nor wife. If she were his sister ,old lady would not have said crap about mahua in kitchen. I am still confused about her by which relation mahua and shankar both are connected to one another ?
girdharmona Goldie
girdharmona
girdharmona

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
mahua is sankar's sister.
old lady sankar mother in law.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pirated_Funbrainychild92

HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
She is shanky'sister? Oh i never noticed her calling him bhaiya but i noticed one thing is that mahua seems married .
Pirated_Fun IF-Rockerz
Pirated_Fun
Pirated_Fun

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

She is shanky'sister? Oh i never noticed her calling him bhaiya but i noticed one thing is that mahua seems married .

u don't catch the show regularly..As shankar says about badla..it is related with mahua...bhawani had married mahua , so take the revenge shankar wanted to marry phulwa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avi10704

HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
I watch it regularly but these days due to busy with exams i had missed 2/3 eps . Oh mahua is that gal who bhavani had married to. Thanks to tell.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pirated_Fun

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index