Saas Bina Sasuraal

toasty itna kaam kaise kur leti hain

crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thukti nahi hain kya she manages household work easily no thkaan no badun kamur durd at all! she left teaching 4 doing household work ! i remember some lines of  a song yeh jivan hain dhun se na duniya se ghar se na dvar se sanso ki dor bundhi hain pritum k pyaar se ! no hesitation 2 work 4 entire family keep it up toasty ! asli bhartiy nari ki pehchan ! lol😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NSP123 thumbnail
It doesn't work in real life...She is just doing an act of being a ideal daughter-in-law. When it comes to reality its very different...
tasha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NSP123

It doesn't work in real life...She is just doing an act of being a ideal daughter-in-law. When it comes to reality its very different...

sooo trueee
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haha, lol exactly. It's a show!
But yeah, yeh hai onscreen naari shakti.
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NSP123

Totally agree with u.. wearing all those sarees that too she leaves it floating and CV's want us to believe that she does cooking,cleaning like that is impossible.. 😆😆😆
Remyaka thumbnail
If it was in real life, she would have been in her mayka now...
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hahahaha man that's exactly what I was thinking. Mum left for India for 3 weeks...and it was just me, Dad and bro.

Obviously we ate out and all that, so I didn't have to cook all those days...but dude, the whole responsibility...the cleaning, the clothes, the food...faaarrrkkk even makign rotis was so hard because there is just so much to do!

This was for 3 people.

She does it for 8 people (including herself).

Impossible...especially because she always looks so fresh and done up lol
exactly ?? from where does she look like a household woman? she looks like a working woman...her personality just doesn' fit in a household image...too glamorous for that
bambooshoot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But honestly, this serial is setting a bad example for women. Husbands aur inlaws bolne lage hai.."Toasty itna kaam kar sakti hai, toh tum kyon nahi"