Switzerland trip? (Page 2)

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutiePiee4

Originally posted by smallwonder

Originally posted by CutiePiee4

What was the need for the switzerland trip? I mean they said that it will take ahem gopi's story a l'll further but there's hardly any progress in their story. Did they take aemji and gopi vau to switzerland just for that one romantic dream sequence? Apart from that i dont see Aemji nd gopi cuming close during the trip or anything of that kind happeningConfusedInstead aemji was all the more angry on herConfusedand had it not been for kokila, aem would have left gopi in switzerland only

LOL LOL LOL in tht case wat excuse wud he give to kokilaTongue

mom gopi vau ran away with a firangiOuch
Thumbs UpThumbs Up  I like

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
yes u r right it was disapointment they didnt even show any change appearing in aham's heart when aham was successful in getting contract i thought there will be more gohem scene but sad it ididnt happen
-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
but the actors really enjoyed i think so
angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
The conference was the last scene and then it cut straight back to Modi Bhavan. it was very rushed towards the end of the trip it was disappointing considering they showed them coming from the airport, etc at the start. Could they have not shown them going back instead of seeing them come out of a car straight outside Modi Bhavan.  I would have like to have seen the interaction of them after the conference but considering Ahem's attitude to Gopi when they was back I guess he carried on ignoring her after the conference.
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic8219

The conference was the last scene and then it cut straight back to Modi Bhavan. it was very rushed towards the end of the trip it was disappointing considering they showed them coming from the airport, etc at the start. Could they have not shown them going back instead of seeing them come out of a car straight outside Modi Bhavan.  I would have like to have seen the interaction of them after the conference but considering Ahem's attitude to Gopi when they was back I guess he carried on ignoring her after the conference.

going up the tram to the conference he was afraid and held her hand, what was it like on they way back? We will never know. Also apparently they weren't allowed to film in the plan but I think they should have spend some money getting a local airline in India to film some scenes in a plane also as in India they is a lot of white people coming as tourists they could have been extras in the serial...lol, just for us not to have that all of sudden shock from Switzerland to Modi house.
geetjaved Newbie
geetjaved
geetjaved

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
I agree...if they wanted to show that Gopi vaus simplicity charmed business associates they could have shown it even in Inndia...I was thinking that Swiss trip was a oppurtunity to bring Gohem closer...but it really was a waste...no one enjoyed it.not even Rashi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index