Posted: 12 years ago
What was the need for the switzerland trip? I mean they said that it will take ahem gopi's story a l'll further but there's hardly any progress in their story. Did they take aemji and gopi vau to switzerland just for that one romantic dream sequence? Apart from that i dont see Aemji nd gopi cuming close during the trip or anything of that kind happening😕Instead aemji was all the more angry on her😕and had it not been for kokila, aem would have left gopi in switzerland only

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree... Switz trip was wasted so badly... Leave alone the storyline, they didnt even exploit the beauty - they hardly showed 1-2 locations... What a waste... 
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CutiePiee4

What was the need for the switzerland trip? I mean they said that it will take ahem gopi's story a l'll further but there's hardly any progress in their story. Did they take aemji and gopi vau to switzerland just for that one romantic dream sequence? Apart from that i dont see Aemji nd gopi cuming close during the trip or anything of that kind happening😕Instead aemji was all the more angry on her😕and had it not been for kokila, aem would have left gopi in switzerland only

😆 😆 😆 in tht case wat excuse wud he give to kokila😛

Edited by smallwonder - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: smallwonder

😆 😆 😆 in tht case wat excuse wud he give to kokila😛

mom gopi vau ran away with a firangi
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@Bold-😆 No I think they all were going looking for Gopi anyway, they all got off at the next station and were going to make they way back to that station Gopi got off at. Then Kokila knowing how unfit she was charged Aham with the task as he was last with her he should have brought her with him to where Kokila, Rashi and Jigar were in the train. Kokila is like that she always looks for someone to blame, she did the same to Aham with Anita, when she is the one that disapproved and what Umang did to Kinjal was both Kokila and Aham's fault not only Aham's.
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

I agree... Switz trip was wasted so badly... Leave alone the storyline, they didnt even exploit the beauty - they hardly showed 1-2 locations... What a waste... 

To tell the truth the bollywood films that are filmed in Switzerland only do have 2 or 3 scenes where you even notice they are abroad (out of India) mostly the songs in some field with yellow flowers and mountains in a distance DDLJ and a train station other than that all of it was filmed indoors. So I think the Saathiya team had more filming outside, just count the scenes and compare to some bollywood movie that was filmed in switzerland, the amount of indoor filming compared to outdoor filming.
ksgstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
th trip cud be shown much better ...at least a hint f ahem's smile towards gopi 
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ksgstar

th trip cud be shown much better ...at least a hint f ahem's smile towards gopi 

we had a tinsy winsy smile on his face of satisfaction when he found her in Switzerland, after her being lost he saw her and nostril flare was there but he was satisfied his search was over...and he let out a small smile.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

mom gopi vau ran away with a firangi

👍🏼👍🏼  I like
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes u r right it was disapointment they didnt even show any change appearing in aham's heart when aham was successful in getting contract i thought there will be more gohem scene but sad it ididnt happen