Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya ki Souten ..updated with details.. (Page 7)

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Originally posted by dhakarn

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

K can die instead...

oh no yaar babita, how could he? he has to stand and watch his babu being thrown out of his house ... would have to be mamma's boy and be ready to meet the next girl ... and ofcourse AB can act these finer details brilliantly , the degradation of the character is not a problem here...K is only degraded when he listens to the good advices of P ...hope atleast he gets to mouth some lengthier dialogs than 'yes, mother' and 'u look beautiful'...Ouch

Dear...K's character is degraded not when he listen to advices...but rather he only listens to advices and doesn't think of his own...We want him to think of his own as well...Right now he is doing things to just please her and keep the peace in the house...We want him to do thinks coz he thinks it is wrong...not becoz Pratigya tells him to...

Now no one would have wanted a souten in Kriya's life

Pooj, agree with u dea, it started off like tht... but now it has gone too much for me..its developed like P doesn't value relationship... this is utter nonsense, crap thing to bring this other girl to make P looser and make her withdraw all her principles and become another Kesar  or even furniture in TN... tht would be great... Ppl have gone crazy and didn't know what they want.. if P speaks ppl complain why she opened her mouth, if she kept quite, thn also PPl complain... its better to make her die and bring another girl to make a sizzling pair, who will not look like bro and sis[latest add ed name for kriya]Ouch  the whole blame is on us viewers, who broughtg such a hottest pair to bro and sis, wah re wah... I guess, this show gained popularity bcos of this unique pair...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by kEEnkEEn

where to?

where ever u lead sweet heart WinkWink

Where i'm going is a very dark and mysterious place...but at the same time utterly compelling and riveting...nope, I can confirm I am not handcuffed to an MKAP writer...
Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by snigdhabd

What nonsense!! Ouch...I don't want any third person ...they themselves should sort out the issues about them ...Ouch

Thanks Tanths for this bad news Smile
mujhe to yeh samaj nehi arahahe pooja sis cv's audience k koi baat sunte kyun nehi hain.yeh log show kis k liye banate hain. i can't tolerate krish with another girl...

These are not the original cvs who started off the show...I wonder even Pearly Grey handles MKAP anymore...I mean haven't had a single interview from her regarding MKAP since kriya consumation...Ouch
yah sis u r right... btw is k matlab saas buhu aur sajish dekhne k baad hume sautan track bhii jhelna paregi...Clap

I think so..looks like the cvs don't wanna learn from their mistakes...I forgave them for the ridiculous jethani-devrani track...but will never forgive them if they bring in the kriya soutan track...

Rest assured if this happens...and if the show is still on air till next SPA...I am 100% sure K will win the FAVORITE PATI award Sleepy
yah sis same feelings here.aise vi kuch dino se toh mujhe aise lagraha hain k krish is a supporting actor not the main lead...

K now-a-days  just eats and goes to dhaba or just does pratigya and amma bhajan...Sleepy
yah sis...are cv's agar ruin karna tha to kisi aur character ko karlete..krishna jaise mindblowing character ko kyun ?

....Poojie....

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=dhakarn[
                        Duno why cv's r not understanding that nobody will lyk to see this K,
[/QUOTE]

yes yaar, but u see now everybody will be happy to see a 'naamard K'  and a devastated and failed P ...again people can accuse P of not being able to have her husband at her side but surrendering him to another women and accuse K of not doing 'saat nibhana' when P wanted his support highly...people wanted P to fail once in her life and also K to show her place bec she was 'lecturing' too much ...and like what's happened with KN-A marriage , the CVs r going for the minority requests...Ouch
[/QUOTE] 

Srry to say dhanya but i think u r taking members comments in quite a negative sense...nobody wanted to see P loose her battles or K showing P her place...coming on members happy to see a namard K ...Well if U r not able to understand what majiority of veiwers wanted to see K as a character the  i guess therez no point to explain what EXACTLY veiwers wanted to see in krishan's character...

U seems  to have taken this track quite emotionally but i whud suggest that ur such comments in bold can hurt other members also who r equally hurt with d future track...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarnbabithajMayavi-26

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

K can die instead...

oh no yaar babita, how could he? he has to stand and watch his babu being thrown out of his house ... would have to be mamma's boy and be ready to meet the next girl ... and ofcourse AB can act these finer details brilliantly , the degradation of the character is not a problem here...K is only degraded when he listens to the good advices of P ...hope atleast he gets to mouth some lengthier dialogs than 'yes, mother' and 'u look beautiful'...Ouch

Dear...K's character is degraded not when he listen to advices...but rather he only listens to advices and doesn't think of his own...We want him to think of his own as well...Right now he is doing things to just please her and keep the peace in the house...We want him to do thinks coz he thinks it is wrong...not becoz Pratigya tells him to...

Now no one would have wanted a souten in Kriya's life

Ok , but the forum is always buzzing with 'K is JKG' everytime he listens to P...i mean why can't people think that he maybe bowing down before 'love' ...so far i have seen him being thwarted by this ultimate weapon 'love'...

yeah, if a sauten comes then the credibility of K is lost...i still can't fathom what would have happened so that K let P go out from his house Confused ...but then i have hope that the CVs won't let K even think about that girl in the same way as he thinks of P...

He is rightly termed as JKG...if even he is simply bowing down to his love...Follow her advices surely...but atleast think of your own as well...question her about her ideologies as well...why is P saying this??...what makes her say this??...Rather than simply saying P is always right...

If K throws out P without a valid, reasonable reason or stands watching P being thrown out or a soutan coming in...MKAP and Kriya is over for me...Ouch

i think K is smart and intelligent enough to think what's she saying...K follows only his heart if not he would never have lied to her and broke her trust repeatedly...

yeah, if P is thrown out in his presence or worst by him , and meekly listens to his mother  then kriya is all over for me...but MKAP is still there...or maybe after P gets thrown out he will come to know about the real faces of his parents and would regret (as usual) and will apologise to P(as usual) and she would forgive him in the end(as usual)...now if P is thrown out she will go surely to saxes...adarsh will start mocking and insulting her even further... Confused OMG...here we were shouting out for Pratigya Niwas and what do we get 'a sauten'...Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanudrashtiAnondo.RbabithajMayavi-26....Poojie....

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
u lot make me laugh...

arrey!Ouch

some of us are still waiting to see the TN house painted red!!!!LOL

Teesri ki baat karte hain...yaar dekhne to do!!!!!!

Pehle se hi rona dhona shuru kar diya...behoode!

....Poojie....

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

[QUOTE=dhakarn[
                        Duno why cv's r not understanding that nobody will lyk to see this K,

yes yaar, but u see now everybody will be happy to see a 'naamard K'  and a devastated and failed P ...again people can accuse P of not being able to have her husband at her side but surrendering him to another women and accuse K of not doing 'saat nibhana' when P wanted his support highly...people wanted P to fail once in her life and also K to show her place bec she was 'lecturing' too much ...and like what's happened with KN-A marriage , the CVs r going for the minority requests...Ouch
[/QUOTE] 

Srry to say dhanya but i think u r taking members comments in quite a negative sense...nobody wanted to see P loose her battles or K showing P her place...coming on members happy to see a namard K ...Well if U r not able to understand what majiority of veiwers wanted to see K as a character the  i guess therez no point to explain what EXACTLY veiwers wanted to see in krishan's character...

U seems  to have taken this track quite emotionally but i whud suggest that ur such comments in bold can hurt other members also who r equally hurt with d future track...
[/QUOTE]

Ok yaar, but if u see some posts many wanted P to fail ...i agree that nobody wants a 'naamard K' but seems like we r going to get one soon...i am just totally shattered with this new news and can't comprehend what's happening to my fav serial...the only serial i watch since i started watching MKAP...Cry and if i have hurt anybody i apologize for it ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajSnigdha_Khanam

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kEEnkEEn

u lot make me laugh...

arrey!Ouch

some of us are still waiting to see the TN house painted red!!!!LOL

Teesri ki baat karte hain...yaar dekhne to do!!!!!!

Pehle se hi rona dhona shuru kar diya...behoode!
itne dino se toh dekhi raha hu na. hum sablogo k samnehi to cv's ne krishna ki character weak kiya hain.Aur kya dekhu.

Go to top