Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya ki Souten ..updated with details.. (Page 6)

Anondo.R IF-Sizzlerz
Anondo.R
Anondo.R

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
WTH!! Angry The main theme of MKAP is the Love Story between K & P. Can't tolerate K with another girl. How come he'll let her go? This is weird. What's the difference between MKAP with other typical & boring shows then?? Angry if its true then thanx Cv's for the suicidal decision   Clap

thanx for sharing the horrible news Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.dhakarnbabithajSnigdha_Khanampooja-menon

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Originally posted by snigdhabd

What nonsense!! Ouch...I don't want any third person ...they themselves should sort out the issues about them ...Ouch

Thanks Tanths for this bad news Smile
mujhe to yeh samaj nehi arahahe pooja sis cv's audience k koi baat sunte kyun nehi hain.yeh log show kis k liye banate hain. i can't tolerate krish with another girl...

These are not the original cvs who started off the show...I wonder even Pearly Grey handles MKAP anymore...I mean haven't had a single interview from her regarding MKAP since kriya consumation...Ouch
yah sis u r right... btw is k matlab saas buhu aur sajish dekhne k baad hume sautan track bhii jhelna paregi...Clap

I think so..looks like the cvs don't wanna learn from their mistakes...I forgave them for the ridiculous jethani-devrani track...but will never forgive them if they bring in the kriya soutan track...

Rest assured if this happens...and if the show is still on air till next SPA...I am 100% sure K will win the FAVORITE PATI award Sleepy
yah sis same feelings here.aise vi kuch dino se toh mujhe aise lagraha hain k krish is a supporting actor not the main lead...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja-menon

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Originally posted by Filza.T

Originally posted by Pragati.T

how low will the CVs stoop for gaining TRPs...Confused the whole essence of the show would be destroyed if this sautan thing comes...people love and adore krishna for his almost possessive and undying love for P...like how they battled even death to be together...and if they show K even so much as looking at this new arrival if at all she comes then the show is over maybe not from the TRP charts but from the minds of loyal audience Ouch

thanks for sharing

Duno why cv's r not understanding that nobody will lyk to see this K,

yes yaar, but u see now everybody will be happy to see a 'naamard K'  and a devastated and failed P ...again people can accuse P of not being able to have her husband at her side but surrendering him to another women and accuse K of not doing 'saat nibhana' when P wanted his support highly...people wanted P to fail once in her life and also K to show her place bec she was 'lecturing' too much ...and like what's happened with KN-A marriage , the CVs r going for the minority requests...Ouch

True... Ouch  many will like it for it will be entertainment for them... 

But the soul of the show is dead with this.. with dedicated viewers leaving it just like how many left after KN-A marriage... 

yes yaar, now many can feel free to bash P endlessly like she was asking for it, she deserved it for being a lecturing masterni and what not...and not to mention all those who have lamented that K's character is degraded on a daily basis can joyfully come back to see the romantic, manly K , bound in chains by his mother and the new girl this time treating him literally like a DOG...

oh yes of course K's character is revived now, old K is back...   for me, though, the K i loved is dead... Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarnbabithaj

pooja-menon IF-Stunnerz
pooja-menon
pooja-menon

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

K can die instead...

oh no yaar babita, how could he? he has to stand and watch his babu being thrown out of his house ... would have to be mamma's boy and be ready to meet the next girl ... and ofcourse AB can act these finer details brilliantly , the degradation of the character is not a problem here...K is only degraded when he listens to the good advices of P ...hope atleast he gets to mouth some lengthier dialogs than 'yes, mother' and 'u look beautiful'...Ouch

Dear...K's character is degraded not when he listen to advices...but rather he only listens to advices and doesn't think of his own...We want him to think of his own as well...Right now he is doing things to just please her and keep the peace in the house...We want him to do thinks coz he thinks it is wrong...not becoz Pratigya tells him to...

Now no one would have wanted a souten in Kriya's life

Ok , but the forum is always buzzing with 'K is JKG' everytime he listens to P...i mean why can't people think that he maybe bowing down before 'love' ...so far i have seen him being thwarted by this ultimate weapon 'love'...

yeah, if a sauten comes then the credibility of K is lost...i still can't fathom what would have happened so that K let P go out from his house Confused ...but then i have hope that the CVs won't let K even think about that girl in the same way as he thinks of P...

He is rightly termed as JKG...if even he is simply bowing down to his love...Follow her advices surely...but atleast think of your own as well...question her about her ideologies as well...why is P saying this??...what makes her say this??...Rather than simply saying P is always right...

If K throws out P without a valid, reasonable reason or stands watching P being thrown out or a soutan coming in...MKAP and Kriya is over for me...Ouch

Edited by ....Poojie.... - 11 May 2011 at 4:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarnbabithajSnigdha_Khanam

pheonix1 Senior Member
pheonix1
pheonix1

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
well guys i think we should not jump on conclusions coz they just said that there is a possibility and it is not confirmed yetSmile
about the souten issue then i think amma will just ask krish about his remarriage like she asked him an year back and we all know K refused to talk further at that tym mayb same thing happens now and if it happens then its gud in a way coz atleast K will realize amma's true colors

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarnbabithajSnigdha_Khanampooja-menon

tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for Update souten ke chakkar main bhul gayi thi thanks bolna.

babithaj

pooja-menon IF-Stunnerz
pooja-menon
pooja-menon

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged

What nonsense!! Ouch...I don't want any third person ...they themselves should sort out the issues about them ...Ouch

Thanks Tanths for this bad news Smile
mujhe to yeh samaj nehi arahahe pooja sis cv's audience k koi baat sunte kyun nehi hain.yeh log show kis k liye banate hain. i can't tolerate krish with another girl...

These are not the original cvs who started off the show...I wonder even Pearly Grey handles MKAP anymore...I mean haven't had a single interview from her regarding MKAP since kriya consumation...Ouch
yah sis u r right... btw is k matlab saas buhu aur sajish dekhne k baad hume sautan track bhii jhelna paregi...Clap

I think so..looks like the cvs don't wanna learn from their mistakes...I forgave them for the ridiculous jethani-devrani track...but will never forgive them if they bring in the kriya soutan track...

Rest assured if this happens...and if the show is still on air till next SPA...I am 100% sure K will win the FAVORITE PATI award Sleepy
yah sis same feelings here.aise vi kuch dino se toh mujhe aise lagraha hain k krish is a supporting actor not the main lead...

K now-a-days  just eats and goes to dhaba or just does pratigya and amma bhajan...Sleepy

Snigdha_Khanam

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anondo

WTH!! Angry The main theme of MKAP is the Love Story between K & P. Can't tolerate K with another girl. How come he'll let her go? This is weird. What's the difference between MKAP with other typical & boring shows then?? Angry if its true then thanx Cv's for the suicidal decision   Clap

thanx for sharing the horrible news Wink
no way anondo...sabki feelings ek hi hain that isClap

Anondo.R

Go to top