Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya ki Souten ..updated with details.. (Page 5)

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

What nonsense!! Ouch...I don't want any third person ...they themselves should sort out the issues about them ...Ouch

Thanks Tanths for this bad news Smile
mujhe to yeh samaj nehi arahahe pooja sis cv's audience k koi baat sunte kyun nehi hain.yeh log show kis k liye banate hain. i can't tolerate krish with another girl...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011pooja-menon

pooja-menon IF-Stunnerz
pooja-menon
pooja-menon

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

K can die instead...

oh no yaar babita, how could he? he has to stand and watch his babu being thrown out of his house ... would have to be mamma's boy and be ready to meet the next girl ... and ofcourse AB can act these finer details brilliantly , the degradation of the character is not a problem here...K is only degraded when he listens to the good advices of P ...hope atleast he gets to mouth some lengthier dialogs than 'yes, mother' and 'u look beautiful'...Ouch

Dear...K's character is degraded not when he listen to advices...but rather he only listens to advices and doesn't think of his own...We want him to think of his own as well...Right now he is doing things to just please her and keep the peace in the house...We want him to do thinks coz he thinks it is wrong...not becoz Pratigya tells him to...

Now no one would have wanted a souten in Kriya's life

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-BugsBunny-Filza.dhakarnbabithajPragati.Tb2011Snigdha_Khanam

tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
The only reason i am watching this show after KN-A marriage is because of krishna undying love for pratigya and if some souten enters the show will end for me.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.babithajpooja-menon

pooja-menon IF-Stunnerz
pooja-menon
pooja-menon

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snigdhabd

What nonsense!! Ouch...I don't want any third person ...they themselves should sort out the issues about them ...Ouch

mujhe to yeh samaj nehi arahahe pooja sis cv's audience k koi baat sunte kyun nehi hain.yeh log show kis k liye banate hain. i can't tolerate krish with another girl...

These are not the original cvs who started off the show...I wonder even Pearly Grey handles MKAP anymore...I mean haven't had a single interview from her regarding MKAP since kriya consumation...Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanudrashtidhakarnbabithajb2011Snigdha_Khanam

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged

These are not the original cvs who started off the show...I wonder even Pearly Grey handles MKAP anymore...I mean haven't had a single interview from her regarding MKAP since kriya consumation...Ouch
yah sis u r right... btw is k matlab saas buhu aur sajish dekhne k baad hume sautan track bhii jhelna paregi...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja-menon

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dhakarn

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

K can die instead...

oh no yaar babita, how could he? he has to stand and watch his babu being thrown out of his house ... would have to be mamma's boy and be ready to meet the next girl ... and ofcourse AB can act these finer details brilliantly , the degradation of the character is not a problem here...K is only degraded when he listens to the good advices of P ...hope atleast he gets to mouth some lengthier dialogs than 'yes, mother' and 'u look beautiful'...Ouch

Dear...K's character is degraded not when he listen to advices...but rather he only listens to advices and doesn't think of his own...We want him to think of his own as well...Right now he is doing things to just please her and keep the peace in the house...We want him to do thinks coz he thinks it is wrong...not becoz Pratigya tells him to...

Now no one would have wanted a souten in Kriya's life

Ok , but the forum is always buzzing with 'K is JKG' everytime he listens to P...i mean why can't people think that he maybe bowing down before 'love' ...so far i have seen him being thwarted by this ultimate weapon 'love'...

yeah, if a sauten comes then the credibility of K is lost...i still can't fathom what would have happened so that K let P go out from his house Confused ...but then i have hope that the CVs won't let K even think about that girl in the same way as he thinks of P...

Snigdha_Khanampooja-menon

pooja-menon IF-Stunnerz
pooja-menon
pooja-menon

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged

yah sis u r right... btw is k matlab saas buhu aur sajish dekhne k baad hume sautan track bhii jhelna paregi...Clap

I think so..looks like the cvs don't wanna learn from their mistakes...I forgave them for the ridiculous jethani-devrani track...but will never forgive them if they bring in the kriya soutan track...

Rest assured if this happens...and if the show is still on air till next SPA...I am 100% sure K will win the FAVORITE PATI award Sleepy

Edited by ....Poojie.... - 11 May 2011 at 4:42am

Mayavi-26Snigdha_Khanam

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Originally posted by tanthya

In the SBB segment ... when the wrap up was happening ..The show talked about upcoming  track..

said that there will a big and wide chasm  erupting between Pratiigya and Krishna..

So much so that Pratigya will be thrown out of the house..Broken Heart Broken Heart looks lyk another step in degrading Krishan's character, what he'll b doing hwne she was thrown away,or was he himself who throwed her out...OuchBroken Heart

Not only that ..there will be some souten factor coming into play in the near future, where Amma tries to get K another girl ..or the entry of another girl..or talks of another  marriage..Confused 

Thanxx for d discription dii... 

First we  have to see  why Pratigya is thrown out..second will it happen in Krishna's presence  and if   yes..why and what keeps Krishna and Ghanti Dadi  quiet...

we will wait and watch for tht...

U r welcome, Paro...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.TSnigdha_Khanampooja-menon

Go to top