Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya ki Souten ..updated with details.. (Page 40)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Originally posted by tanthya

[QUOTE=tanthya

IMO ..the Dhaba track has been a dumb move

I didn't get whose dhabha ity was pratigya's or krishan's.although it was krishan's dhabha but all the ideas were of P...krishna was never shown doing smart moves on his own for his dhabha except one day when he was dealing with a bunch of grils smartly...no wonder d much awaited track of krishan doing work didn't get veiwership...

That has never been made clear and also why Dhaba ...bz P wanted him to do a legal job...Sleepy as if going into politics r doing his family business is illiegal...ConfusedDead a persona can stay away from wrong company even working in d same feild, it's not necessary that in politics everyone is with doing illegal things...

Krishna has always been shown to posses nervous energy, always roaming the cities, loves to solve  issues ...he has been shown as a free spirited guy with leadership skills...why  opne a dhaba and bind him there ..esp when he has nothing to do apart from tasting the food and staring at the so called customers ..at least in Adda , he used to discuss various issues affecting his life ..here he has become a mannequin, who checks whether the poori's are golden brown and whether the chole has enough salt...how dumb and un imaginative can they get...
[/QUOTE]

YES !! P wants him to do this and that !!Now Amma wants him to do that and this ...

WHAT DOES KRISHNA WANT?/

It would be great to see some track from K's POV too

it would be great if K returns to his fathers business and takes it over and makes it a success  and  also avoiding the criminal  methods involved in it... I seriously wish for tht to happen and for that B***** Dhaba to close down permanently ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddict

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

and for once be just a normal woman and not a walking talking Indian Penal Code...

ROFL serously sometimes it's get irritated litsning about kanoon kanoon...dunno d epi but in a epi when she was full;l on with her knowlegde about kanoon i felt she'll stand up and say '' tarriik tarikkk tariik milti hai lekin insaaf nahi milta''...just lyk sunny deol in d movie damini...ROFL

Seriously this no way protraying an realistic educated woman...I mean we all are educated...but have we memorised the IPC by heart...unless of course you are a lawyer...but we don't go pointing fingers saying this is against IPC ..so you are a bad guy...and this supports IPC...so you are a good guy... what if it is not written in the IPC??...what will she do then??...

ROFLROFL...Poojie , Absloutely Lubb U  Hug

Then she has her  Idol , Her Papa ...he will guide her !!

Edited by tanthya - 12 May 2011 at 6:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddictpooja-menon

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged

and for once be just a normal woman and not a walking talking Indian Penal Code...

ROFL serously sometimes it's get irritated litsning about kanoon kanoon...dunno d epi but in a epi when she was full;l on with her knowlegde about kanoon i felt she'll stand up and say '' tarriik tarikkk tariik milti hai lekin insaaf nahi milta''...just lyk sunny deol in d movie damini...ROFL

Seriously this no way protraying an realistic educated woman.correction corecction,shez a idealistic woman, from whom every woman wants to take inspiration OFC according to cv's...WinkLOLLOL..I mean we all are educated...but have we memorised the IPC by heart...unless of course you are a lawyer...but we don't go pointing fingers saying this is against IPC ..so you are a bad guy...and this supports IPC...so you are a good guy... what if it is not written in the IPC??...what will she do then??...

Sometimes a person shud let it go whnen ppl don't want to litsen to them,if ksr never litsened to her and alwayzz stand with her husband instead of her then whats the point to keep thinking about her,let focuss on ur husband ur OWN life with d person who only thinks about U...

pooja-menon

pooja-menon IF-Stunnerz
pooja-menon
pooja-menon

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged

Exactly...in the name of love they have turned a street smart character into an idiot...Ouch

I agree...Adarsh has more shades than Krishna now...

I don't trust the cvs now...any of the tracks will work like before...don't pin any hopes for the education track as well, that is when it happens...It will turn out to be another track like this dhabba track...

I mean all their ideas to lure customers are giving out free food Silly...Running a  business has turned into kids play actually...is it that easily to lure customers??...and what is with this P coming up with all the ideas Sleepy

I think like u said...make krishna join politics...and stand against SS...might have more scope...show how krishna comes to see the realities of life and power and how people change...and how with the help to P ..he takes the right step...

What I can never fathom  is Love or marriage ..both the individual change..while Pratigya has not changed apart from accepting him [there is no marked change..she still does not sit with family nor is  does she chat except to put   kesmma right ] Krishna has undergone 180 deg change ...which is unbelievable ..does this mean tht K has nothing to teach P ...tht is simply not possible ..

Agree...that freebie ides was juvenile and would not work in real world..ofc once ..yes but repeatedly ..it would imply tht the dhaba is failing and customers would avoid it ...

Lets not even go to P getting ideas..lets just ask wht is P doing there ..what is her desig ?? adn what is the role of K ..surely its only a Dhaba and not a five star hotel that requires a fleet of workers and multi tiered  power structure

P and the Thakurs have no conversation..it's always P preaching them about right and wrong...but who gave P the authority to do that is still a question??...I repeatedly keep asking the cvs to have a fun filled week with the thakurs off on a picnic...and for once be just a normal woman and not a walking talking Indian Penal Code...

U know I thought they might bring in a  new entry to help them with the dhaba ..one who is an expert in business consultancy...but no ...here again it's P who comes up with ideas...which are so not realistic...How come P has all the business sense in the world?? D'oh

P and Thakurs... I do not see P and K having a regular normal couple convo too , its  K; kya main yeh teek kahana ...or : K: babu tum great ho..saari solution hai teri pass  adn P: Kya pareashani hai..P: dekho ..isske liya hum aise karenge  ... is this the normal convo a miya biwi have ...for  a change why cant it be just mundane like ..P mujhe ekko cuppa chai leke aayo...krishna tum saare kapde phail dethe ho ..look at it..and P getting irritated ...but na..alll the time we see a dumb Krishna seeking and working on getting her approval and now we have to add Amma to that list ..it is as if K ceases to exist in the absence of P's motivating speeches or Amma's plots ...

even Kesar and Shakthi sometimes have the odd Hubby-wife convo ...but KP exist in some other sphere , where things normal are avoided with  a vengeance ..

Agree with you MKAP lacks  lightness and humor ...it is one heavy track aftera negative track...becomes tedious to watch

...I do not see the Sax's have any regular convo too ..except sharing their pareshaani ...

Saxes are a class apart...they have a round table conference every morning on usools and sanskaars...I agree we need to follow the good path and everything...but we don't sit down every morning and talk about it...How about for a change they talk about the current affairs...like IPL...kate and william's wedding...bin laden's death...ermmm lets leave the bin laden death out..don't want another lecture on usools and sanskaars...or just any other convo..like there is a wedding in family of a distant relative...or in mumfordgang as well...ConfusedConfused

I agree..KP need to have a normal convo...which is balanced unlike one spouse contiuously working to meet the expectations of the other...Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1ArjaAddicttanthya

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Filza.T

Wow, what i feared will actually happen... great awesome CVs Dead
thanks for ruining my only favorite couple on TV... 

Thanks Tanths 

You are welcome, Filza..

They already were being ruined , dear...Lets hope that this So called  "DrifT" resurrects them...

i don't know Tanths but at least they were together, There was no third person 
now a separation and entry of another woman will do no good to their relationship.. 
harsh words said in anger, not trusting your partner, or actions like throwing your partner out (be it in the heat of the moment or whatever the reason is) leave deep scars on the relationship for life. Even if they make up it is not the same anymore as this time it will be Krishna throwing Pratigya out.  and what is worse, him even thinking of another girl! This in no way will be healthy for the growth of their relationship 
a drift due to some sane reasons would have done good but this is bullshit. Just plain nonsense. Surely this is not the same Krishna who loved his wife to death. 
i have already stopped watching it and now i swear if K throws P out and then even agrees to consider the new marriage proposal, this show is completely over for me.  i will stop talking about it, reading updates and keep away from anything related to it. 

HE is NOT thinking of another Girl ...Understand this point very clearly...HE IS NOT THINKING ABOUT ANOTHER GIRL !!Filza...it is his mother who is planning this...As of now..it is implied that K is unaware of the second marriage and all ..so why this rush to judge and condemn Krishna  dear ...

And we do not know why the drift occurs..we only know that Pickle will be the  initiator but what will bring it on fully ..that must be seen ..As I keep saying we are jumping the Gun ...

K may tell P to leave ...and I think it would be interesting if that happened and they got to meet in various situ's leading to friction,understanding, growth..

i understand and i am not condemning Krishna.. i am just mad at the CVs that why create a drift just coz of a misunderstanding on K's part!! would have been so much better had such a situation been created where both K and P were shown to be at fault some where... such a drift should have come as a result of a clash in the ideologies of these both which should have been a private matter. and in the end both K and P should have realized where they both were at fault and then vowed to be more flexible and accepting of each other's views (which K is but P is not) 
in that case even P would have been shown learning something and compromising on certain things for love which is so real!! people do that in life... 
but in the current condition only K will be blamed and criticized  Unhappy(which i will hate it) while P will remain innocent and all sympathies will be with her... in the end maybe K will say sorry, like always!! 

Pragati.T

pooja-menon IF-Stunnerz
pooja-menon
pooja-menon

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Seriously this no way protraying an realistic educated woman...I mean we all are educated...but have we memorised the IPC by heart...unless of course you are a lawyer...but we don't go pointing fingers saying this is against IPC ..so you are a bad guy...and this supports IPC...so you are a good guy... what if it is not written in the IPC??...what will she do then??...

ROFLROFL...Poojie , Absloutely Lubb U  Hug

Then she has her  Idol , Her Papa ...he will guide her !!

How??...by giving out advices like hide your truth from your husband...I am sure Prof follows the same approach as P...
Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged

Wow, what i feared will actually happen... great awesome CVs Dead
thanks for ruining my only favorite couple on TV... 

Thanks Tanths 

You are welcome, Filza..

They already were being ruined , dear...Lets hope that this So called  "DrifT" resurrects them...

i don't know Tanths but at least they were together, There was no third person 
now a separation and entry of another woman will do no good to their relationship.. 
harsh words said in anger, not trusting your partner, or actions like throwing your partner out (be it in the heat of the moment or whatever the reason is) leave deep scars on the relationship for life. Even if they make up it is not the same anymore as this time it will be Krishna throwing Pratigya out.  and what is worse, him even thinking of another girl! This in no way will be healthy for the growth of their relationship 
a drift due to some sane reasons would have done good but this is bullshit. Just plain nonsense. Surely this is not the same Krishna who loved his wife to death. 
i have already stopped watching it and now i swear if K throws P out and then even agrees to consider the new marriage proposal, this show is completely over for me.  i will stop talking about it, reading updates and keep away from anything related to it. 

HE is NOT thinking of another Girl ...Understand this point very clearly...HE IS NOT THINKING ABOUT ANOTHER GIRL !!

As for y K throw her out...if at all it happens...one must wait and see

LOL Tanthuu i know he is not as of yet..!!  I am talking about the future... believe me the way CVs are going that too will happen very soon... K is no more the favorite of Pearl Grey so they are doing all possible to destroy this character completely...  

Filza jaaneman,

I think yeh sab Publicity stunt hai and nothing as damaging as souten thing will be thought by Krishna...esp now that viewer's have clearly told the CV's what they think of it ...I mean Shakthi was supposed  tobe slapped..adn that did not happen ...so this might get tweaked into something else altogether ...till then , Bacha..lets be patient Smile

Tanthuuu *a big tight hug from me to you*  

i really really  wish what you are saying turns out to be true!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddicttanthya

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged

Exactly...in the name of love they have turned a street smart character into an idiot...Ouch

I agree...Adarsh has more shades than Krishna now...

I don't trust the cvs now...any of the tracks will work like before...don't pin any hopes for the education track as well, that is when it happens...It will turn out to be another track like this dhabba track...

I mean all their ideas to lure customers are giving out free food Silly...Running a  business has turned into kids play actually...is it that easily to lure customers??...and what is with this P coming up with all the ideas Sleepy

I think like u said...make krishna join politics...and stand against SS...might have more scope...show how krishna comes to see the realities of life and power and how people change...and how with the help to P ..he takes the right step...

What I can never fathom  is Love or marriage ..both the individual change..while Pratigya has not changed apart from accepting him [there is no marked change..she still does not sit with family nor is  does she chat except to put   kesmma right ] Krishna has undergone 180 deg change ...which is unbelievable ..does this mean tht K has nothing to teach P ...tht is simply not possible ..

Agree...that freebie ides was juvenile and would not work in real world..ofc once ..yes but repeatedly ..it would imply tht the dhaba is failing and customers would avoid it ...

Lets not even go to P getting ideas..lets just ask wht is P doing there ..what is her desig ?? adn what is the role of K ..surely its only a Dhaba and not a five star hotel that requires a fleet of workers and multi tiered  power structure

P and the Thakurs have no conversation..it's always P preaching them about right and wrong...but who gave P the authority to do that is still a question??...I repeatedly keep asking the cvs to have a fun filled week with the thakurs off on a picnic...and for once be just a normal woman and not a walking talking Indian Penal Code...

U know I thought they might bring in a  new entry to help them with the dhaba ..one who is an expert in business consultancy...but no ...here again it's P who comes up with ideas...which are so not realistic...How come P has all the business sense in the world?? D'oh

P and Thakurs... I do not see P and K having a regular normal couple convo too , its  K; kya main yeh teek kahana ...or : K: babu tum great ho..saari solution hai teri pass  adn P: Kya pareashani hai..P: dekho ..isske liya hum aise karenge  ... is this the normal convo a miya biwi have ...for  a change why cant it be just mundane like ..P mujhe ekko cuppa chai leke aayo...krishna tum saare kapde phail dethe ho ..look at it..and P getting irritated ...but na..alll the time we see a dumb Krishna seeking and working on getting her approval and now we have to add Amma to that list ..it is as if K ceases to exist in the absence of P's motivating speeches or Amma's plots ...

even Kesar and Shakthi sometimes have the odd Hubby-wife convo ...but KP exist in some other sphere , where things normal are avoided with  a vengeance ..

Agree with you MKAP lacks  lightness and humor ...it is one heavy track aftera negative track...becomes tedious to watch

...I do not see the Sax's have any regular convo too ..except sharing their pareshaani ...

Saxes are a class apart...they have a round table conference every morning on usools and sanskaars...I agree we need to follow the good path and everything...but we don't sit down every morning and talk about it...How about for a change they talk about the current affairs...like IPL...kate and william's wedding...bin laden's death...ermmm lets leave the bin laden death out..don't want another lecture on usools and sanskaars...or just any other convo..like there is a wedding in family of a distant relative...or in mumfordgang as well...ConfusedConfused

I agree..KP need to have a normal convo...which is balanced unlike one spouse contiuously working to meet the expectations of the other...Sleepy

yea KP need to have a normal convo...like how dey used to have b4...looong lonnnggg lonnng ago(i wud say dat)...remeber dat scene where K asks P to wear da shirt alone...i luvvd dat convo...n da convo which dey had wen dey wer just frnds...about P's college n frnds...i want some of such types...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1pooja-menontanthya

Go to top