Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya ki Souten ..updated with details.. (Page 37)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

Originally posted by tanthya

Wow, what i feared will actually happen... great awesome CVs Dead
thanks for ruining my only favorite couple on TV... 

Thanks Tanths 

You are welcome, Filza..

They already were being ruined , dear...Lets hope that this So called  "DrifT" resurrects them...

i don't know Tanths but at least they were together, There was no third person 
now a separation and entry of another woman will do no good to their relationship.. 
harsh words said in anger, not trusting your partner, or actions like throwing your partner out (be it in the heat of the moment or whatever the reason is) leave deep scars on the relationship for life. Even if they make up it is not the same anymore as this time it will be Krishna throwing Pratigya out.  and what is worse, him even thinking of another girl! This in no way will be healthy for the growth of their relationship 
a drift due to some sane reasons would have done good but this is bullshit. Just plain nonsense. Surely this is not the same Krishna who loved his wife to death. 
i have already stopped watching it and now i swear if K throws P out and then even agrees to consider the new marriage proposal, this show is completely over for me.  i will stop talking about it, reading updates and keep away from anything related to it. 

HE is NOT thinking of another Girl ...Understand this point very clearly...HE IS NOT THINKING ABOUT ANOTHER GIRL !!

As for y K throw her out...if at all it happens...one must wait and see

LOL Tanthuu i know he is not as of yet..!!  I am talking about the future... believe me the way CVs are going that too will happen very soon... K is no more the favorite of Pearl Grey so they are doing all possible to destroy this character completely...  

Filza jaaneman,

I think yeh sab Publicity stunt hai and nothing as damaging as souten thing will be thought by Krishna...esp now that viewer's have clearly told the CV's what they think of it ...I mean Shakthi was supposed  tobe slapped..adn that did not happen ...so this might get tweaked into something else altogether ...till then , Bacha..lets be patient Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1Filza.ArjaAddictpooja-menon

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pragati.T

THAT MUCH toh i trust krishna that he'll never ever think of ny other gril...no matter how much manhood hez sometimes but hez VRYYY loyal to his realtion with pratigya,he said it numerous times to his family that this marriage is not a game for him...ApproveApproveApprove

I trust Krishna but not the CVs... Ouch i really want to believe what you are saying, Pragati, but i don't want to keep any hopes now. preparing myself for the worse OuchLOL

LOL filza first i whud say don't get so much  attached with a fictional show yaar...Big smile it's not gud for ur health,kahaania toh aati jaati rehti hai,why spoil our mood for it...TongueEmbarrassed 

yaar if u remember earleir also some news chhanal said that krishan will slap KN it never happned...though we whud luved it if that ahppned...WinkTongueLOLLOL also d artical reported on star wwebsite it was mentioned that k will b arrested as r will mix croacroaches in d food ,neither r mix it in food nor K was arrested for this reason...so relax and wait and watch,what happnes...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.

pooja-menon IF-Stunnerz
pooja-menon
pooja-menon

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

THAT MUCH toh i trust krishna that he'll never ever think of ny other gril...no matter how much manhood hez sometimes but hez VRYYY loyal to his realtion with pratigya,he said it numerous times to his family that this marriage is not a game for him...ApproveApproveApprove

But seems like the new set of cvs remain alien to the actual characterizations in this show...Confused
\

Well saidPooja..thats the prob with the show now..
the new team desont the original storyline..nor the characters...the pathetic part is such a team is given to handle a some waht sensisble track.

exactly...in your words..like u said...story line is good...but story telling and characterisations are pathetic...
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged

But seems like the new set of cvs remain alien to the actual characterizations in this show...Confused

Na i don't think so,if pratigya's character is d same,shez still a chalta phirta encyclopedia of kanoon then how can d MAIN charm in krishan's character be destroyed...earleir also he behaved lyk a Bas****d but still veiwers luved his character.Also i don''t think this trck whud b  that bad to one where he tried to rape P...

Coz that's how it works in regular soaps...female lead is mahan all the time...and the heros are simple mannequins...Here Krishna was different earlier on...he has his individuality...but ofcourse the new set of cvs are absoultely alien to such a concept...They only want to work in their comfort zone ..that is a mahan female and dumbo male...Sleepy

Well said...it is turning into a regular  serial ..with a male lead either Joru's doll ya Mummy's pet ...with no individuality of his own and a Female lead who does not step out of the house  but still knows more duniyadaari than Hubby mahashay ...nowadays Adarsh is more interesting than Krishna ..

IMO ..the Dhaba track has been a dumb move

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.Tpooja-menon

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged

Wow, what i feared will actually happen... great awesome CVs Dead
thanks for ruining my only favorite couple on TV... 

Thanks Tanths 

You are welcome, Filza..

They already were being ruined , dear...Lets hope that this So called  "DrifT" resurrects them...

i don't know Tanths but at least they were together, There was no third person 
now a separation and entry of another woman will do no good to their relationship.. 
harsh words said in anger, not trusting your partner, or actions like throwing your partner out (be it in the heat of the moment or whatever the reason is) leave deep scars on the relationship for life. Even if they make up it is not the same anymore as this time it will be Krishna throwing Pratigya out.  and what is worse, him even thinking of another girl! This in no way will be healthy for the growth of their relationship 
a drift due to some sane reasons would have done good but this is bullshit. Just plain nonsense. Surely this is not the same Krishna who loved his wife to death. 
i have already stopped watching it and now i swear if K throws P out and then even agrees to consider the new marriage proposal, this show is completely over for me.  i will stop talking about it, reading updates and keep away from anything related to it. 

HE is NOT thinking of another Girl ...Understand this point very clearly...HE IS NOT THINKING ABOUT ANOTHER GIRL !!

As for y K throw her out...if at all it happens...one must wait and see

LOL Tanthuu i know he is not as of yet..!!  I am talking about the future... believe me the way CVs are going that too will happen very soon... K is no more the favorite of Pearl Grey so they are doing all possible to destroy this character completely...  

Filza jaaneman,

I think yeh sab Publicity stunt hai and nothing as damaging as souten thing will be thought by Krishna...esp now that viewer's have clearly told the CV's what they think of it ...I mean Shakthi was supposed  tobe slapped..adn that did not happen ...so this might get tweaked into something else altogether ...till then , Bacha..lets be patient Smile

sathya dii...aap ke mooh mein ghee shaakkr...
hope wat u have said is the HIDDEN TRUTH...fingers crossed...Cry
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged

[
exactly...in your words..like u said...story line is good...but story telling and characterisations are pathetic...

The main reason behind it chud b that thy hve no idea what new thy shud show in d story now, thy get confuse and keep vewiers in confusion also...Till date i not understood that why aman and his family was brought in d show,why aman wanted to marry arrushi if he was already married,the reason whic his wife gave that his family won't accept a DIL from a criminal family,how whud marrying arrushi whud have solved their problme...?

pooja-menon

pooja-menon IF-Stunnerz
pooja-menon
pooja-menon

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Na i don't think so,if pratigya's character is d same,shez still a chalta phirta encyclopedia of kanoon then how can d MAIN charm in krishan's character be destroyed...earleir also he behaved lyk a Bas****d but still veiwers luved his character.Also i don''t think this trck whud b  that bad to one where he tried to rape P...

Coz that's how it works in regular soaps...female lead is mahan all the time...and the heros are simple mannequins...Here Krishna was different earlier on...he has his individuality...but ofcourse the new set of cvs are absoultely alien to such a concept...They only want to work in their comfort zone ..that is a mahan female and dumbo male...Sleepy

Well said...it is turning into a regular  serial ..with a male lead either Joru's doll ya Mummy's pet ...with no individuality of his own and a Female lead who does not step out of the house  but still knows more duniyadaari than Hubby mahashay ...nowadays Adarsh is more interesting than Krishna ..

IMO ..the Dhaba track has been a dumb move

Exactly...in the name of love they have turned a street smart character into an idiot...Ouch

I agree...Adarsh has more shades than Krishna now...

I don't trust the cvs now...any of the tracks will work like before...don't pin any hopes for the education track as well, that is when it happens...It will turn out to be another track like this dhabba track...

I mean all their ideas to lure customers are giving out free food Silly...Running a  business has turned into kids play actually...is it that easily to lure customers??...and what is with this P coming up with all the ideas Sleepy

I think like u said...make krishna join politics...and stand against SS...might have more scope...show how krishna comes to see the realities of life and power and how people change...and how with the help to P ..he takes the right step...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.ArjaAddict

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by NECHU

sathya dii...aap ke mooh mein ghee shaakkr...
hope wat u have said is the HIDDEN TRUTH...fingers crossed...Cry

Ghee Sugar !! Shocked ...oye-vey..the flavour of MKAP is Bhaati chaukka ...offer me that ..and I'll even start saying all tht u want to hearLOL

Don't worry , yaar ...unless the serial is moving towards conclusion ..they will not make such dumb moves that will pull down the TRP's..

LOL

Edited by tanthya - 12 May 2011 at 5:35am

ArjaAddict

Go to top