Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya ki Souten ..updated with details.. (Page 36)

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

THAT MUCH toh i trust krishna that he'll never ever think of ny other gril...no matter how much manhood hez sometimes but hez VRYYY loyal to his realtion with pratigya,he said it numerous times to his family that this marriage is not a game for him...ApproveApproveApprove

But seems like the new set of cvs remain alien to the actual characterizations in this show...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddictHamiSky

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Filza.T

Originally posted by Filza.T

Wow, what i feared will actually happen... great awesome CVs Dead
thanks for ruining my only favorite couple on TV... 

Thanks Tanths 

You are welcome, Filza..

They already were being ruined , dear...Lets hope that this So called  "DrifT" resurrects them...

i don't know Tanths but at least they were together, There was no third person 
now a separation and entry of another woman will do no good to their relationship.. 
harsh words said in anger, not trusting your partner, or actions like throwing your partner out (be it in the heat of the moment or whatever the reason is) leave deep scars on the relationship for life. Even if they make up it is not the same anymore as this time it will be Krishna throwing Pratigya out.  and what is worse, him even thinking of another girl! This in no way will be healthy for the growth of their relationship 
a drift due to some sane reasons would have done good but this is bullshit. Just plain nonsense. Surely this is not the same Krishna who loved his wife to death. 
i have already stopped watching it and now i swear if K throws P out and then even agrees to consider the new marriage proposal, this show is completely over for me.  i will stop talking about it, reading updates and keep away from anything related to it. 

HE is NOT thinking of another Girl ...Understand this point very clearly...HE IS NOT THINKING ABOUT ANOTHER GIRL !!

As for y K throw her out...if at all it happens...one must wait and see

LOL Tanthuu i know he is not as of yet..!!  I am talking about the future... believe me the way CVs are going that too will happen very soon... K is no more the favorite of Pearl Grey so they are doing all possible to destroy this character completely...  
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

In the SBB segment ... when the wrap up was happening ..The show talked about upcoming  track..

said that there will a big and wide chasm  erupting between Pratiigya and Krishna..

So much so that Pratigya will be thrown out of the house..

Not only that ..there will be some souten factor coming into play in the near future, where Amma tries to get K another girl ..or the entry of another girl..or talks of another  marriage..
Heu Tanths...i simply think dat sbb is bluffing coz half of wat they said is similar 2 dat TC article n dat souten part i dnt think it will turn out 2 be true...

Personally I think the souten part is a feeler  sent to guage the ppl's reaction ...and will be played out depending on the viewer's reaction ...unless it is being dictated by the channel..

I hope so ...coz if not then I am done with this show...there are so many other ways to build the story ahead...they have already butchered K's character ...if they wanna butcher that last saving grace which is his undying love for P...they might as well close this show righ after this track...

Poojie..

who r the new CV's..in which serials have they worked before

Sorry Tanths...have no clue..don't even know their names...I remember a post in the forum...few weeks back saying our cvs have changed...I won't be surprised if they had worked under Balaji Telefilms...
Honestly in the last few tracks...there hasn't been any uniqueness...this krishna -adarsh track with P standing for her ideals are also tried and tested formulas..right from tulsi, parvati to sadhna have gone through this and done this...Sleepy..it would have been far more interesting had pratigya approached it differently...
cvs need to realise that just because the number 1 show is a saas bahu saga...doesn't mean u turn ur soap into a saas bahu saga as well to make it to number 1...Their trumpcard is their uniqueness...and unpredictability...yet making sure that they are in character...

Absolutely agree with you poojie ...it has become regular bollywood plot , would have done the other PH proud ..

The CV's shud remember tht K took the serial to the top and they must stop butchering him  for the serial to raise again

Where is Pearly Grey though??..why isn't she replying to any of the questions??...earlier on every article had some input from her...but right from the bigamy track...haven't read a single line she has to say about this show...She needs to come back and make this show her priority...coz looks like the new cvs have no idea about the characters of this show...OuchOuchOuch

Must be busy with BF ...have they celebrated their 300th day celebration ..and why r they letting actors dictate to them..

not looks like..they deffo do not have a clue on handling K n SS ..

they are turning them into regualr guys..

We haven't seen their 300th celebrations...we are getting onto our 400th celebrations soon...I think personally cvs should revamp the show and their sets especially as I am sure they are still struggling on the sets..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddict

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged

THAT MUCH toh i trust krishna that he'll never ever think of ny other gril...no matter how much manhood hez sometimes but hez VRYYY loyal to his realtion with pratigya,he said it numerous times to his family that this marriage is not a game for him...ApproveApproveApprove

But seems like the new set of cvs remain alien to the actual characterizations in this show...Confused
\

Well saidPooja..thats the prob with the show now..
the new team desont the original storyline..nor the characters...the pathetic part is such a team is given to handle a some waht sensisble track.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1ArjaAddict....Poojie....

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Na i don't think so,if pratigya's character is d same,shez still a chalta phirta encyclopedia of kanoon then how can d MAIN charm in krishan's character be destroyed...earleir also he behaved lyk a Bas****d but still veiwers luved his character.Also i don''t think this trck whud b  that bad to one where he tried to rape P...

Edited by Pragati.T - 12 May 2011 at 5:17am
Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

I trust Krishna but not the CVs... Ouch i really want to believe what you are saying, Pragati, but i don't want to keep any hopes now. preparing myself for the worse OuchLOL

ArjaAddict....Poojie....

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged

awww den dats gonna suckkk...Thumbs Down..PH shud employ ppl who r familiar to da storyline n da characters of dam show as CV's...
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged

Na i don't think so,if pratigya's character is d same,shez still a chalta phirta encyclopedia of kanoon then how can d MAIN charm in krishan's character be destroyed...earleir also he behaved lyk a Bas****d but still veiwers luved his character.Also i don''t think this trck whud b  that bad to one where he tried to rape P...

Coz that's how it works in regular soaps...female lead is mahan all the time...and the heros are simple mannequins...Here Krishna was different earlier on...he has his individuality...but ofcourse the new set of cvs are absoultely alien to such a concept...They only want to work in their comfort zone ..that is a mahan female and dumbo male...Sleepy

Pragati.Ttanthya

Go to top