Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya ki Souten ..updated with details.. (Page 31)

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by Binny1247

Originally posted by Atticus

Most of Tn has gone mute...Kessama. KN, Kesar and GD(nothing new)

What was the purpose of telling GD about murder plot if it was gonna go to the grave with her?LOL
I never understood that... she has even begun talking she has all of the time to praise prats but not once has she mentioned what her son, DIL and KN tried to do... in fact I wonder if the CV's will ever bring this to light !!

Hey BinnyHug

GD zips up when she could be effective with a few choice words in spite of broken her vow of silence. She is on to Takurain's games and SS doesn't believe it either.  Why isn't she warning Prats if she loves her so much. After all she knows her bahu well enough.

Does it always have to be Prats figuring out everything in her own time while the rest of them are dumbed down to make her look good?  All other characters are morphing to suit Prats's needs of the moment.  Look at the price Krishna has paid for daring to love a padi-liki girl, he has sacrificed his identity.Confused
Hey di...Hug

I am still unable to accept her excuse for going silent.. but now I am disturbed by her talking when her comments are truly unnecessary and refusing to say a thing when her support is needed

Yes each and every character has been dumbed down to suit prats needs.. although  I feel even she is no exception her repeated lectures are  hard to digest... what are the CV's doing to K yes I accept we all wanted him to gradually change but does that mean one loses his individuality.. his perspective nowadays all we see is him going along with p or Amma to please everyone but what about his thoughts feelings  he has every right to portray them regardless of what others may feel !!

What are you views on this new track di..

Edited by Binny1247 - 11 May 2011 at 9:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAIpooja-menon

Fallen Star IF-Rockerz
Fallen Star
Fallen Star

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Originally posted by Fallen Star

Originally posted by Fallen Star

ask yems...she knws very well.EmbarrassedWink

LOL
Yemi what level do I need to be---Is it possible to just come in to ur lessons??// LOL ROFL

its called "GOOD GIRLS LEAGUE".hai na yems?WinkLOL

Very nice name!! Big smile
SO what does Yemi teach u in her lessons???

u can understand it from KriYa/ArJa thread...Embarrassed

Thank you Azi!!! Big smile Wink
I'm going now...chat to u all soon!! TC Wink
Nice chatting to everyone!!! Big smile
Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
Very nice name!! Big smile
SO what does Yemi teach u in her lessons???
[/QUOTE]
u can understand it from KriYa/ArJa thread...Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]
Thank you Azi!!! Big smile Wink
I'm going now...chat to u all soon!! TC Wink
Nice chatting to everyone!!! Big smile
[/QUOTE]
me too gng dr...byeee...we will meet soon...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen Star

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

Will P submit to K's plan..wont this be against her credo ... will she not protest  against this deception ...
Thanths was there no deception when she brought a fake baba to the Tachurs house and paid him to lie... but then that was for her sister so... it's doubtful if she will make an acception for her marriage !

THAT was for  saving an innocent child from the clutches of an evil lech ...any means adopted was acceptable...in fact one shud applaud her noble sentiments for taking her husbands rep into consideration and  not involving him in the plot...

THIS concerns her ...can she defend her relation using low cunning and that too by following aplan that is not hers ...will the CV's pass up an oppo to turn her into a Martyr, a sacrificing saint , a long suffering angel

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny...MERARAI

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Will P submit to K's plan..wont this be against her credo ... will she not protest  against this deception ...
Thanths was there no deception when she brought a fake baba to the Tachurs house and paid him to lie... but then that was for her sister so... it's doubtful if she will make an acception for her marriage !

THAT was for  saving an innocent child from the clutches of an evil lech ...any means adopted was acceptable...in fact one shud applaud her noble sentiments for taking her husbands rep into consideration and  not involving him in the plot...

THIS concerns her ...can she defend her relation using low cunning and that too by following aplan that is not hers ...will the CV's pass up an oppo to turn her into a Martyr, a sacrificing saint , a long suffering angel
LOL

Of course I applaud her for saving the innocent girl that willingly married a married man... in order to take revenge from the sister who dared to save her from a man that was cheating her poor thing...

Now how can one expect so much from the CV's one should know by now that p knows everything she does not take but gives advice... and what better then being thrown out of the house for no fault of her own and to  be begged for forgiveness by her hubby.. forgiving will raise her even higher in K's eyes !!

Edited by Binny1247 - 11 May 2011 at 10:12am

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged

LOL

Of course I applaud her for saving the innocent girl that willingly married a married man... in order to take revenge from the sister who dared to save her from a man that was cheating her poor thing...

Now how can one expect so much from the CV's one should know by now that p knows everything she does not take but gives advice... and what better then being thrown out of the house for no fault of her own and to  be begged for forgiveness by her hubby.. forgiving will raise her even higher in K's eyes !!

Binny

Now you know why I have preemptively decided to go on hiatus. You just spelled it out. Hard to digest this trend in storytelling with Krishna made to look like a man who's lost his wits.

My question to anyone on POPs's team is how is it the all knowing protagonist lack intuition? Shouldn't she divert trouble before it touches her maike and or her husband? In the name of making Prats the all knowing woman who can think no wrong or do no wrong, what's left but to bring her husband to his knees.  The old Krishna died on the night of his birthday and his mind has been in someone else's custody since then and it's a shame.

Adarsh told Prats to can it at the police station and yet again at the Dhaba. That only means the more Prats's lectures fall on deaf ears for now, it's going to put her on a higher pedestal for the time when Adarsh will come crawling on his knees asking for her help. Will she put a new hat on to take on the corrupt system and SS all at once? Wow! That would make her wonder woman.

Edited by MERARAI - 11 May 2011 at 10:22am

...Binny...

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

LOL

Knowing the uncreativity and lack of imagination from this CV's...I think this is what will happen...When the blow strikes...P will be pole axed ..and ofc K will come to know the truth and a circus  ensues getting her to forgive him again ...OuchOuch

carisma2

meena.. IF-Rockerz
meena..
meena..

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
thanks di for sharing description

Go to top