Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Fallen Star

πŸ˜†
Yemi what level do I need to be---Is it possible to just come in to ur lessons??// πŸ˜† 🀣

its called "GOOD GIRLS LEAGUE".hai na yems?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

its called "GOOD GIRLS LEAGUE".hai na yems?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Very nice name!! πŸ˜ƒ
SO what does Yemi teach u in her lessons???
Aziya thumbnail
Originally posted by: yemi3006

azi what level are you on these days? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜† you just may be right person to help out the struggling student catch up πŸ˜†

na na na..never intelligent than u...though i can help her catch up...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

I never understood that... she has even begun talking she has all of the time to praise prats but not once has she mentioned what her son, DIL and KN tried to do... in fact I wonder if the CV's will ever bring this to light !!

Hey BinnyπŸ€—

GD zips up when she could be effective with a few choice words in spite of breaking her vow of silence. She is on to Takurain's games and SS doesn't believe it either.  Why isn't she warning Prats if she loves her so much. After all she knows her bahu well enough.

Does it always have to be Prats figuring out everything in her own time while the rest of them are dumbed down to make her look good?  All other characters are morphing to suit Prats's needs of the moment.  Look at the price Krishna has paid for daring to love a padi-liki girl, he has sacrificed his identity.πŸ˜•
Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago
Aziya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fallen Star

Very nice name!! πŸ˜ƒ

u can understand it from KriYa/ArJa thread...😳
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

well if P can get married for revenge or to teach a lesson and use a sacred institute of marriage for her own purpose then this little plan should be no problem to her...

she did go through the fake pregnancy in front of everyone so she might see the bigger picture..for the truth to come out...she did keep angad kidnapping her a secret as well

POPS glorify Prats's "mistakes", wrongdoing as being for the greater good.  The rest of the cast have to pay a price for it.
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Hey BinnyπŸ€—

GD zips up when she could be effective with a few choice words in spite of broken her vow of silence. She is on to Takurain's games and SS doesn't believe it either.  Why isn't she warning Prats if she loves her so much. After all she knows her bahu well enough.

Does it always have to be Prats figuring out everything in her own time while the rest of them are dumbed down to make her look good?  All other characters are morphing to suit Prats's needs of the moment.  Look at the price Krishna has paid for daring to love a padi-liki girl, he has sacrificed his identity.πŸ˜•

Hey di...πŸ€—

I am still unable to accept her excuse for going silent.. but now I am disturbed by her talking when her comments are truly unnecessary and refusing to say a thing when her support is needed

Yes each and every character has been dumbed down to suit prats needs.. although  I feel even she is no exception her repeated lectures are  hard to digest... what are the CV's doing to K yes I accept we all wanted him to gradually change but does that mean one loses his individuality.. his perspective nowadays all we see is him going along with p or Amma to please everyone but what about his thoughts feelings  he has every right to portray them regardless of what others may feel !!

What are you views on this new track di..
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

Thank you Azi!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰
I'm going now...chat to u all soon!! TC πŸ˜‰
Nice chatting to everyone!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Aziya thumbnail

Very nice name!! πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Azi!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰
I'm going now...chat to u all soon!! TC πŸ˜‰
Nice chatting to everyone!!! πŸ˜ƒ

me too gng dr...byeee...we will meet soon...πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

Thanths was there no deception when she brought a fake baba to the Tachurs house and paid him to lie... but then that was for her sister so... it's doubtful if she will make an acception for her marriage !

THAT was for  saving an innocent child from the clutches of an evil lech ...any means adopted was acceptable...in fact one shud applaud her noble sentiments for taking her husbands rep into consideration and  not involving him in the plot...

THIS concerns her ...can she defend her relation using low cunning and that too by following aplan that is not hers ...will the CV's pass up an oppo to turn her into a Martyr, a sacrificing saint , a long suffering angel