Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya ki Souten ..updated with details.. (Page 19)

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

[

@ Bold... ** Hi-Fi** ...exactly what I had said in one of Poojies thread long back  ..I always felt that Krishna was best suited for politics ...

Thumbs Up but these CVs they never listen WHY?! Angry still remember  In his entry scene only he was shown as a leader type who solved people's disputes... how fun it would have been to watch him tackle people's problems when they come to him... and then him campaigning... how he stands for elections and wins the seat against his father and how interestingly that would have challenged SS's authority... good way to show SS's kingdom crumbling down instead of P trying to change things there at TN with her ban jaeee... 
[/QUOTE] 

ohhh yaaar , that  period of d show was golden time...i know it's sounds filmy but jaane kaha gaye vo din...OuchROFL  

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Originally posted by tanthya

how low will the CVs stoop for gaining TRPs...Confused the whole essence of the show would be destroyed if this sautan thing comes...people love and adore krishna for his almost possessive and undying love for P...like how they battled even death to be together...and if they show K even so much as looking at this new arrival if at all she comes then the show is over maybe not from the TRP charts but from the minds of loyal audience Ouch

thanks for sharing

The POINT ..is SOUTEN Thing may come...IT is NOT confirmed that  it is coming ...

It was never said that Krishna is going to look  at any female nor was it implied..it was clearly stated  that it will be Amma who will plan to bring in a Bahu to her specification's..

So lets wait before jumping to conclusions

You are welcome...

yeah forgive for jumping the gun , but my brain ceased to function the moment i heard the news bec if this sauten comes not only will it ruin the credibility of  P but also K...Cry i want to believe that K won't even think of another girl but seeing what they did with KN-A track i can't restrain myself from commenting even negatively just so that the CVs see these posts and decide to rethink whether they want to ruin the show of not...bec kriya  apart from K and SS r the heart and soul of this show...

Oh !! I Understand...but since I had read one of ur posts long back on not speculating [ I believe it was when P is shot and lots of thread arose based on an article that P may not support  K ]  and there u were strongly advocating not to  condemn Pratigya before the actual sequence happened... So was surprised when u were doing the same to Krishna ,before the actual sequence was aired ...

As for CV's ..I do not think they are bothered by what we think...it is only when TRP's wobble ..we suddenly get a Kriya moment or a Krishna moment..OuchOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen Stardhakarn

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

[

@ Bold... ** Hi-Fi** ...exactly what I had said in one of Poojies thread long back  ..I always felt that Krishna was best suited for politics ...

Thumbs Up but these CVs they never listen WHY?! Angry still remember  In his entry scene only he was shown as a leader type who solved people's disputes... how fun it would have been to watch him tackle people's problems when they come to him... and then him campaigning... how he stands for elections and wins the seat against his father and how interestingly that would have challenged SS's authority... good way to show SS's kingdom crumbling down instead of P trying to change things there at TN with her ban jaeee... 

ohhh yaaar , that  period of d show was golden time...i know it's sounds filmy but jaane kaha gaye vo din...OuchROFL  

[/QUOTE] 

and for me jaane kahan gae wo din when we had so many KriYa hot scenes... OuchEmbarrassedLOL 
Fallen Star IF-Rockerz
Fallen Star
Fallen Star

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged

how low will the CVs stoop for gaining TRPs...Confused the whole essence of the show would be destroyed if this sautan thing comes...people love and adore krishna for his almost possessive and undying love for P...like how they battled even death to be together...and if they show K even so much as looking at this new arrival if at all she comes then the show is over maybe not from the TRP charts but from the minds of loyal audience Ouch

thanks for sharing

The POINT ..is SOUTEN Thing may come...IT is NOT confirmed that  it is coming ...

It was never said that Krishna is going to look  at any female nor was it implied..it was clearly stated  that it will be Amma who will plan to bring in a Bahu to her specification's..

You are welcome...

yeah forgive for jumping the gun , but my brain ceased to function the moment i heard the news bec if this sauten comes not only will it ruin the credibility of  P but also K...Cry i want to believe that K won't even think of another girl but seeing what they did with KN-A track i can't restrain myself from commenting even negatively just so that the CVs see these posts and decide to rethink whether they want to ruin the show of not...bec kriya  apart from K and SS r the heart and soul of this show...

Oh !! I Understand...but since I had read one of ur posts long back on not speculating [ I believe it was when P is shot and lots of thread arose based on an article that P may not support  K ]  and there u were strongly advocating not to  condemn Pratigya before the actual sequence happened... So was surprised when u were doing the same to Krishna ,before the actual sequence was aired ...

As for CV's ..I do not think they are bothered by what we think...it is only when TRP's wobble ..we suddenly get a Kriya moment or a Krishna moment..OuchOuch

@Bold
Totally agree with u Santhya---Cv's never listen to the viewers...But i think that the CV's are forgetting that because of the viewers- the TRP's are high!!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged

Tanthuuu Hug   it happens itself.. that is me Embarrassed LOL 
what ever yar...  you are right and i completely understand what you are saying... but its no longer entertaining.. besides need a break from the show...  

I thought u successfully de-addicted urself ...lagtha  hai BHukhar abhi baaki hai...LOLLOLLOL

As for no longer entertaining...fully agree with u ..this Dhaba track   is not happening at all  [for me]

abhi buhat baaki hai, i am addicted still, but want to get rid of it now, enough! LOL

true!! i agree...  IMO this dhaba profession doesn't suits Krishna... i always wanted to see him as a politician... and using his own mind, how he makes decisions, deals with people, other politicians... and him standing against his father if at any point he would have left TN...  

ahh, this would suit his personality more...he does not seem to be a person who suits one place employment...Detective agency as Yemi said would also be good...

something to use his brains which will himself make him want to read and write...
Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

nw i feel lyk hitting my head on wall...Dead

Careful, Kahin wall ko math thod dena LOL

may be it will...AngryLOL
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged

thanks for sharing

You are welcome...

u know di that i only wish for the good for MKAP...and u know that i love K too much to condemn him unnecessarily ... i have purposefully written all those posts condemning K and the coming track making myself unpopular or disliked even i think , but chalega...anything for MKAP...

Fallen Star

Fallen Star IF-Rockerz
Fallen Star
Fallen Star

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged

nw i feel lyk hitting my head on wall...Dead

Careful, Kahin wall ko math thod dena LOL

may be it will...AngryLOL

Whats happened dear--Why do u feel like hittin ur head on the wall???

Aziya

Go to top