Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya ki Souten ..updated with details.. (Page 17)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Dead...
neways thanks a lot sathya chechi...
shreyaaa...HugHugHug
hru BOTH?

You are welcome , Dear Azi Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aziya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged

Hey shreyaa,how r u...? ny gud news for U and ofc for us...Big smileTongue
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Originally posted by Pragati.T

Originally posted by tanthya

In the SBB segment ... when the wrap up was happening ..The show talked about upcoming  track..

said that there will a big and wide chasm  erupting between Pratiigya and Krishna..

So much so that Pratigya will be thrown out of the house..Broken Heart Broken Heart looks lyk another step in degrading Krishan's character, what he'll b doing hwne she was thrown away,or was he himself who throwed her out...OuchBroken Heart

Not only that ..there will be some souten factor coming into play in the near future, where Amma tries to get K another girl ..or the entry of another girl..or talks of another  marriage..Confused 

Thanxx for d discription dii... 

Oh yes, now starts the real degradation of K...K who has never looked at any girl before seeing P, will now be shown dancing to his mothers tunes and will not only throw P out or stand silent when his family throws her out but also would allow his mother to look for another bride Confused Ouch Ouch great just great

You are jumping to conclusion that the Bride hunting begins with Krishna's tacit approval..what gives u that idea ?? ..It has been said that AMMA is intent on getting a new Bahu ...it has not been said that K has agreed or K  has approved or even that K is cognizant of this fact ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1AziyadhakarnPragati.T

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Filza.T

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by kriya_sruthi

i have a request...

can we pls try together atleast to stop this from happening?? or we gng to sit back n watch this...??

if a husband needs to learn a lesson finding a sauten is not the solution... can we all try to stop this..?

exactly we can and should... lets raise our voice against this sauten thing, They will listen am sure...
also can spam SP site, Can find all MKAP people on FB even, lets ask them there to stop this nonsense... 
they could just show Amma talking about another girl to K (i don't want to see another woman's face even Dead  ) but K refusing and then he comes to know of Amma's true intentions and KP unite!! They can make it a grand KriYa re-union then... and show it on the Maha Episode scheduled for May 29th/28th whenever it is... 
Aah how i wish something like this happens... 

it could be leading to PN and K finding out about P's attempts of life...

Sheenaaa Hug how are you? 
i don't know Confused honestly i have no hopes and i don't want to keep any hopes with this show coz they might show even something worse... Its over for me, stopped watching it since yesterday... K in this avatar will be too horrible to see... Not the K with whom i fell in love with... 

Good Heavens..FIlzzy... Why get attached so much with a fictional character and let the   so called happening  in the script world interfere with ur life...

Watch it for what it was created  [entertainment purpose]  ...why attach something to it, Bacha ..

Secondly.. u r talking like this bec u know Amma is playing a game..u as a viewer will be knowing what every characters are thinking and doing..but Krishna knows only what he sees..he is seeing a Amma who got beaten bec she supported Pratigya, He is seeing a Amma who willingly gave up the keys to Pratigya , He is seeing a  Amma who was all ready to slap him because he hurt Pratigya..He is seeing a Amma who got hurt on hearing P's words but still covers it up and defends P... He is seeing a Amma who is constantly telling him to listen to Pratigya ...he is seeing a Pratigya who has told his  mother not prep the Bhati Chaukka until she supposedly gets well,,,in other words P has put a roadblock on Amma's enthu...Put it in proper perspective and remember..krishna is not blessed with our gift of knowing the thoughts of all characters...

PLUS DO REMEMBER THAT KRISHNA IS JUST A FIGMENT OF IMAGINATION < HERE FOR ENTERTAINING US  ...Big smile

Tanthuuu Hug   it happens itself.. that is me Embarrassed LOL 
what ever yar...  you are right and i completely understand what you are saying... but its no longer entertaining.. besides need a break from the show...  

I thought u successfully de-addicted urself ...lagtha  hai BHukhar abhi baaki hai...LOLLOLLOL

As for no longer entertaining...fully agree with u ..this Dhaba track   is not happening at all  [for me]

abhi buhat baaki hai, i am addicted still, but want to get rid of it now, enough! LOL

true!! i agree...  IMO this dhaba profession doesn't suits Krishna... i always wanted to see him as a politician... and using his own mind, how he makes decisions, deals with people, other politicians... and him standing against his father if at any point he would have left TN...  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aziyatanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by kriya_sruthi

i have a request...

can we pls try together atleast to stop this from happening?? or we gng to sit back n watch this...??

if a husband needs to learn a lesson finding a sauten is not the solution... can we all try to stop this..?

exactly we can and should... lets raise our voice against this sauten thing, They will listen am sure...
also can spam SP site, Can find all MKAP people on FB even, lets ask them there to stop this nonsense... 
they could just show Amma talking about another girl to K (i don't want to see another woman's face even Dead  ) but K refusing and then he comes to know of Amma's true intentions and KP unite!! They can make it a grand KriYa re-union then... and show it on the Maha Episode scheduled for May 29th/28th whenever it is... 
Aah how i wish something like this happens... 

it could be leading to PN and K finding out about P's attempts of life...

Sheenaaa Hug how are you? 
i don't know Confused honestly i have no hopes and i don't want to keep any hopes with this show coz they might show even something worse... Its over for me, stopped watching it since yesterday... K in this avatar will be too horrible to see... Not the K with whom i fell in love with... 

Good Heavens..FIlzzy... Why get attached so much with a fictional character and let the   so called happening  in the script world interfere with ur life...

Watch it for what it was created  [entertainment purpose]  ...why attach something to it, Bacha ..

Secondly.. u r talking like this bec u know Amma is playing a game..u as a viewer will be knowing what every characters are thinking and doing..but Krishna knows only what he sees..he is seeing a Amma who got beaten bec she supported Pratigya, He is seeing a Amma who willingly gave up the keys to Pratigya , He is seeing a  Amma who was all ready to slap him because he hurt Pratigya..He is seeing a Amma who got hurt on hearing P's words but still covers it up and defends P... He is seeing a Amma who is constantly telling him to listen to Pratigya ...he is seeing a Pratigya who has told his  mother not prep the Bhati Chaukka until she supposedly gets well,,,in other words P has put a roadblock on Amma's enthu...Put it in proper perspective and remember..krishna is not blessed with our gift of knowing the thoughts of all characters...

PLUS DO REMEMBER THAT KRISHNA IS JUST A FIGMENT OF IMAGINATION < HERE FOR ENTERTAINING US  ...Big smile

Tanthuuu Hug   it happens itself.. that is me Embarrassed LOL 
what ever yar...  you are right and i completely understand what you are saying... but its no longer entertaining.. besides need a break from the show...  

I thought u successfully de-addicted urself ...lagtha  hai BHukhar abhi baaki hai...LOLLOLLOL

As for no longer entertaining...fully agree with u ..this Dhaba track   is not happening at all  [for me]

abhi buhat baaki hai, i am addicted still, but want to get rid of it now, enough! LOL

true!! i agree...  IMO this dhaba profession doesn't suits Krishna... i always wanted to see him as a politician... and using his own mind, how he makes decisions, deals with people, other politicians... and him standing against his father if at any point he would have left TN...  

@ Bold... ** Hi-Fi** ...exactly what I had said in one of Poojies thread long back  ..I always felt that Krishna was best suited for politics ...

AziyaFilza.

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
nw i feel lyk hitting my head on wall...Dead

tanthya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Filza, sathya di plzz guyzz don't doo much quoting i'm getting confuse in reading posts...Embarrassed

Filza.

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevuDivya

Tanthya Dii...Thanks for de description..!!!!!!!!!

Ouch.Ouch.Ouch
Did Ekta Maa ended tereliye to join MKAP??????

You are welcome, Divya ...

I have no idea ..Did Ekta Mayya's  employee join ...or are we seeing the channel interference ...but whatever if the track has the  scope for strong  performances  from Ashmita, Anupam, Jaswant And Arhan ...Ok By me ..

and I do not believe this rigmarole of K marrying another girl... Will go up to the point that A  Girl may enter ..but will not be able to  marry K ..

-BugsBunny-Fallen Star

Go to top