Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya ki Souten ..updated with details.. (Page 16)

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Originally posted by Atticus

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Originally posted by Atticus

Amma like to bring in new bride every 3 monthsLOL

But she is forever stuck with the ones she has ...LOLLOL ...I am sure with time she will accept this fact...LOLLOL

Nothing left up their sleeve...next a time leapLOL

Is that Kesar an elephant? When is she due?

Huma DiHug...how are you?

Hum tumhay add kiya kahan gaye tumHug 
Meri gudiya ayee kay nahin?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by kEEnkEEn

Bring her quickly!!!

I hope if the new entry does come ..she comes  and remains  in the spotlight..

Starnge though , I was just writing in my post the other day,that I wanted another girl to challenge  Pratigya ..enter Krishna's life...looks as if that is happening   or  at least she might be challenged by the imminent talks of the new arrival ..

Thank God..The KP were turning into mechanical ,boring couple.. will finally get to see Arhaan act

Dunno dii but seeing articals and news on d upcoming trac i'm not even interested in arhaan's act...looks lyk  krishna will reach on new hights in behaving lyk a manhood creature who'll either himself throw her out or will stand lyk a dummmy when she'll b thrown out..

Ha !1 It s the after that will make for interesting viewing..he has become used to the crutch  called Pratigya...How will he manage without her ...what will be his reaction's...will make for interesting viewing..
babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Hi Shreya, Huma, Hru guys???? missing u guys a lot... Shreya now tht u've  come, can we expect a kriya scene today...

hussainramso

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Filza.T

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by kriya_sruthi

i have a request...

can we pls try together atleast to stop this from happening?? or we gng to sit back n watch this...??

if a husband needs to learn a lesson finding a sauten is not the solution... can we all try to stop this..?

exactly we can and should... lets raise our voice against this sauten thing, They will listen am sure...
also can spam SP site, Can find all MKAP people on FB even, lets ask them there to stop this nonsense... 
they could just show Amma talking about another girl to K (i don't want to see another woman's face even Dead  ) but K refusing and then he comes to know of Amma's true intentions and KP unite!! They can make it a grand KriYa re-union then... and show it on the Maha Episode scheduled for May 29th/28th whenever it is... 
Aah how i wish something like this happens... 

it could be leading to PN and K finding out about P's attempts of life...

Sheenaaa Hug how are you? 
i don't know Confused honestly i have no hopes and i don't want to keep any hopes with this show coz they might show even something worse... Its over for me, stopped watching it since yesterday... K in this avatar will be too horrible to see... Not the K with whom i fell in love with... 

Good Heavens..FIlzzy... Why get attached so much with a fictional character and let the   so called happening  in the script world interfere with ur life...

Watch it for what it was created  [entertainment purpose]  ...why attach something to it, Bacha ..

Secondly.. u r talking like this bec u know Amma is playing a game..u as a viewer will be knowing what every characters are thinking and doing..but Krishna knows only what he sees..he is seeing a Amma who got beaten bec she supported Pratigya, He is seeing a Amma who willingly gave up the keys to Pratigya , He is seeing a  Amma who was all ready to slap him because he hurt Pratigya..He is seeing a Amma who got hurt on hearing P's words but still covers it up and defends P... He is seeing a Amma who is constantly telling him to listen to Pratigya ...he is seeing a Pratigya who has told his  mother not prep the Bhati Chaukka until she supposedly gets well,,,in other words P has put a roadblock on Amma's enthu...Put it in proper perspective and remember..krishna is not blessed with our gift of knowing the thoughts of all characters...

PLUS DO REMEMBER THAT KRISHNA IS JUST A FIGMENT OF IMAGINATION < HERE FOR ENTERTAINING US  ...Big smile

Tanthuuu Hug   it happens itself.. that is me Embarrassed LOL 
whatever yar...  you are right and i completely understand what you are saying... but its no longer entertaining.. besides need a break from the show...  

Edited by Filza.T - 11 May 2011 at 7:47am

tanthya

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Hi Shreya, Huma, Hru guys???? missing u guys a lot... Shreya now tht u've  come, can we expect a kriya scene today...

Hey Paapu!

I'm on a mission you know thatLOL I will reach my goal . If not today then tomorrow. I love sea green!
Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Dead...
neways thanks a lot sathya chechi...
shreyaaa...HugHugHug
hru BOTH?

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by kriya_sruthi

i have a request...

can we pls try together atleast to stop this from happening?? or we gng to sit back n watch this...??

if a husband needs to learn a lesson finding a sauten is not the solution... can we all try to stop this..?

exactly we can and should... lets raise our voice against this sauten thing, They will listen am sure...
also can spam SP site, Can find all MKAP people on FB even, lets ask them there to stop this nonsense... 
they could just show Amma talking about another girl to K (i don't want to see another woman's face even Dead  ) but K refusing and then he comes to know of Amma's true intentions and KP unite!! They can make it a grand KriYa re-union then... and show it on the Maha Episode scheduled for May 29th/28th whenever it is... 
Aah how i wish something like this happens... 

it could be leading to PN and K finding out about P's attempts of life...

Sheenaaa Hug how are you? 
i don't know Confused honestly i have no hopes and i don't want to keep any hopes with this show coz they might show even something worse... Its over for me, stopped watching it since yesterday... K in this avatar will be too horrible to see... Not the K with whom i fell in love with... 

Good Heavens..FIlzzy... Why get attached so much with a fictional character and let the   so called happening  in the script world interfere with ur life...

Watch it for what it was created  [entertainment purpose]  ...why attach something to it, Bacha ..

Secondly.. u r talking like this bec u know Amma is playing a game..u as a viewer will be knowing what every characters are thinking and doing..but Krishna knows only what he sees..he is seeing a Amma who got beaten bec she supported Pratigya, He is seeing a Amma who willingly gave up the keys to Pratigya , He is seeing a  Amma who was all ready to slap him because he hurt Pratigya..He is seeing a Amma who got hurt on hearing P's words but still covers it up and defends P... He is seeing a Amma who is constantly telling him to listen to Pratigya ...he is seeing a Pratigya who has told his  mother not prep the Bhati Chaukka until she supposedly gets well,,,in other words P has put a roadblock on Amma's enthu...Put it in proper perspective and remember..krishna is not blessed with our gift of knowing the thoughts of all characters...

PLUS DO REMEMBER THAT KRISHNA IS JUST A FIGMENT OF IMAGINATION < HERE FOR ENTERTAINING US  ...Big smile

Tanthuuu Hug   it happens itself.. that is me Embarrassed LOL 
what ever yar...  you are right and i completely understand what you are saying... but its no longer entertaining.. besides need a break from the show...  

I thought u successfully de-addicted urself ...lagtha  hai BHukhar abhi baaki hai...LOLLOLLOL

As for no longer entertaining...fully agree with u ..this Dhaba track   is not happening at all  [for me]

Filza.

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Originally posted by dhakarn

[
yes yaar, but u see now everybody will be happy to see a 'naamard K'  and a devastated and failed P ...again people can accuse P of not being able to have her husband at her side but surrendering him to another women and accuse K of not doing 'saat nibhana' when P wanted his support highly...people wanted P to fail once in her life and also K to show her place bec she was 'lecturing' too much ...and like what's happened with KN-A marriage , the CVs r going for the minority requests...Ouch

Srry to say dhanya but i think u r taking members comments in quite a negative sense...nobody wanted to see P loose her battles or K showing P her place...coming on members happy to see a namard K ...Well if U r not able to understand what majiority of veiwers wanted to see K as a character the  i guess therez no point to explain what EXACTLY veiwers wanted to see in krishan's character...

U seems  to have taken this track quite emotionally but i whud suggest that ur such comments in bold can hurt other members also who r equally hurt with d future track...

Ok yaar, but if u see some posts many wanted P to fail ...i agree that nobody wants a 'naamard K' but seems like we r going to get one soon...i am just totally shattered with this new news and can't comprehend what's happening to my fav serial...the only serial i watch since i started watching MKAP...Cry and if i have hurt anybody i apologize for it ...
[/QUOTE] 

Just lyk u everyone is not lyking the news on future track but that doesn't mean na that veiwers wanted to see such kind of track or what u wrote in bold...

i know u r shattered with d news ,can see in ur posts but b4 commenting nything on other members veiw point we r expected to think on their pov calmly n not reaching to concusions on what thy wanted to see and what not...bz we all r here for mkap and want to see it back on track,so everyone shars his/her own thought which can improve d show and it's trps...
[/QUOTE]

yaar, when KN-A marriage took place also many members  had commented on others view point just like this...i was just saying that the CVs have now decided to go for the minority( i have seen posts suggesting the entrance of another girl so that P learns some 'lessons')  rather than majority who wanted PN track...there is nothing personal in it... and i am not bashing them...if it came across as bashing or hurting i apologize profusely
[/QUOTE] 

I whud only say that being a member we shud only share our OWN pov regarding d track or d show rather then giving judgement on what other veiwers wanted to see and what not. ALSO IF majority of veiwers were interested in PN track or in kriya 'LUV story'' then trps of d show whud have incresed long b4...bz after bigmany track focuss of d show is mostly on kriya spe after baba ka dhabha track...
[/QUOTE]

if that was the case then majority of the viewers would have wanted KN-A track bec at that time MKAP was no.1 Confused even i am perplexed that nobody is interested in kriya or K track as the TRPs suggest

Go to top