Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya ki Souten ..updated with details.. (Page 12)

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

What nonsense!! Ouch...I don't want any third person ...they themselves should sort out the issues about them ...Ouch

Thanks Tanths for this bad news Smile

No One wants a third person, Poojie...but I definitely want a counter balance for Pratigya in the form of a woman whom he respects ..

As for sorting issues..I agree their issues should be sorted by them ...but have to see what the issue will be that will  separate them ...

But  They do need some personal space for both of them to realize the value of one another ...if this drift does that ..Then  I am all for it ..

No news is bad news , Hun..unless u make it out to be...U r welcome always..

That could have been achieved by any other lady...no need of a soutan...

I agree there do need a space to realize each other's worth...but again no need of a soutan...

CVs could have brought in some many other tracks...rather than bringing in a soutan...which degrades their relationship...

oui Bacha..there will be no soutan...don't worry ..

Amma may plan and connive ...doesn't mean it has to  work out her way

Me thinks  as well as few others that this track was arrived at to get P into  Sax Nivas to bring adarsh back on track...she cant go and come everyday..ignoring the dhaba..but can go and stay and make everything fit  if she leaves the haveli..

To sort out adarsh??...is he a kid or what?...He will realise it himself when it meet his downfall...P doesn't have to be physically present there to sort him out Silly

I hope so tanths...that it is just a passing phrase...don't want to see any other face...

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
thanks a lot Tanths di...

Sautan...

hmmm... lets see how it works...
KP_Marina Goldie
KP_Marina
KP_Marina

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
now what is this bullshit...its unbelievable that K agrees to marry another girl.
if cv's don't have any interesting track or they don't know how to move on with the show so proper put an positive end to MKAP...
Showing such silly track will be a disaster to the show and all the MKAP fans...Angry
Ruined my day...Angry
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged

What nonsense!! Ouch...I don't want any third person ...they themselves should sort out the issues about them ...Ouch

No One wants a third person, Poojie...but I definitely want a counter balance for Pratigya in the form of a woman whom he respects ..

As for sorting issues..I agree their issues should be sorted by them ...but have to see what the issue will be that will  separate them ...

But  They do need some personal space for both of them to realize the value of one another ...if this drift does that ..Then  I am all for it ..

No news is bad news , Hun..unless u make it out to be...U r welcome always..

That could have been achieved by any other lady...no need of a soutan...

I agree there do need a space to realize each other's worth...but again no need of a soutan...

CVs could have brought in some many other tracks...rather than bringing in a soutan...which degrades their relationship...

oui Bacha..there will be no soutan...don't worry ..

Amma may plan and connive ...doesn't mean it has to  work out her way

Me thinks  as well as few others that this track was arrived at to get P into  Sax Nivas to bring adarsh back on track...she cant go and come everyday..ignoring the dhaba..but can go and stay and make everything fit  if she leaves the haveli..

To sort out adarsh??...is he a kid or what?...He will realise it himself when it meet his downfall...P doesn't have to be physically present there to sort him out Silly

I hope so tanths...that it is just a passing phrase...don't want to see any other face...

But that is what P does best isn't it ..that is what The cv's always show..P sorting out everyone's troubles ...and bringing them back on line..and Adarsh cannot be brought back on his own...means Adarsh is strong man ..they have to get him on heels only after PBJ..I suppose ...P will make Adarsh realize  the error of hs ways and who knows...even K will come to know the past  since T n C are with him now 24/7...

I definitely want another face  but not as a soutan..as a friend or a mysterious stranger  or someone in position ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI....Poojie....

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Sautan...

Thank God..u r the first person, I am seeing that has reacted quite calmly instead of going in the deep end...even the normally unflappable Kesariyya got excited for few seconds LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishnprats

now what is this bullshit...its unbelievable that K agrees to marry another girl.
if cv's don't have any interesting track or they don't know how to move on with the show so proper put an positive end to MKAP...
Showing such silly track will be a disaster to the show and all the MKAP fans...Angry
Ruined my day...Angry

Oui Oui..

Hold on Hold On ...K is  NOT going to marry ...he has NOT agreed to marry..it is Amma plotting . does not mean that her  plan succeeds ...CHill Honey...CV" s will not commit suicide..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KP_Marina

KP_Marina Goldie
KP_Marina
KP_Marina

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by KriYa_life

Sautan...

Thank God..u r the first person, I am seeing that has reacted quite calmly instead of going in the deep end...even the normally unflappable Kesariyya got excited for few seconds LOL

with due respect Tanthya...its not the issue of remaining calm..this is something really unbelievable.i mean K has been a person who cant even live without seeing his lubly wife,so how can he turn into such a heartless person..according to me he can't even dream abt getting married to someone else...
sorry to say but this track is going to ruin every thing..
KP_Marina Goldie
KP_Marina
KP_Marina

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged

ur just so right sweetheart..even i got a shock after reading this and the more painful thing that many people think its gonna be interesting track...interesting??? its gonna be a disaster of the star plus lubguru"s history...

Go to top