Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya ki Souten ..updated with details.. (Page 11)

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing dear as for sbb news i dont want to jump on conclusions and waste my precious time and health i know it wont happen so no worries for me Big smile

pooja-menon IF-Stunnerz
pooja-menon
pooja-menon

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

What nonsense!! Ouch...I don't want any third person ...they themselves should sort out the issues about them ...Ouch

Thanks Tanths for this bad news Smile

No One wants a third person, Poojie...but I definitely want a counter balance for Pratigya in the form of a woman whom he respects ..

As for sorting issues..I agree their issues should be sorted by them ...but have to see what the issue will be that will  separate them ...

But  They do need some personal space for both of them to realize the value of one another ...if this drift does that ..Then  I am all for it ..

No news is bad news , Hun..unless u make it out to be...U r welcome always..

That could have been achieved by any other lady...no need of a soutan...

I agree there do need a space to realize each other's worth...but again no need of a soutan...

CVs could have brought in some many other tracks...rather than bringing in a soutan...which degrades their relationship...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

Originally posted by kriya_sruthi

i have a request...

can we pls try together atleast to stop this from happening?? or we gng to sit back n watch this...??

if a husband needs to learn a lesson finding a sauten is not the solution... can we all try to stop this..?

exactly we can and should... lets raise our voice against this sauten thing, They will listen am sure...
also can spam SP site, Can find all MKAP people on FB even, lets ask them there to stop this nonsense... 
they could just show Amma talking about another girl to K (i don't want to see another woman's face even Dead  ) but K refusing and then he comes to know of Amma's true intentions and KP unite!! They can make it a grand KriYa re-union then... and show it on the Maha Episode scheduled for May 29th/28th whenever it is... 
Aah how i wish something like this happens... 

it could be leading to PN and K finding out about P's attempts of life...
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged

What nonsense!! Ouch...I don't want any third person ...they themselves should sort out the issues about them ...Ouch

No One wants a third person, Poojie...but I definitely want a counter balance for Pratigya in the form of a woman whom he respects ..

As for sorting issues..I agree their issues should be sorted by them ...but have to see what the issue will be that will  separate them ...

But  They do need some personal space for both of them to realize the value of one another ...if this drift does that ..Then  I am all for it ..

I agree there do need a space to realize each other's worth...but again no need of a soutan...

CVs could have brought in some many other tracks...rather than bringing in a soutan...which degrades their relationship...

oui Bacha..there will be no soutan...don't worry ..

Amma may plan and connive ...doesn't mean it has to  work out her way

Me thinks  as well as few others that this track was arrived at to get P into  Sax Nivas to bring adarsh back on track...she cant go and come everyday..ignoring the dhaba..but can go and stay and make everything fit  if she leaves the haveli..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanudrashtiPragati.Tpooja-menon

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=starlight123

exactly we can and should... lets raise our voice against this sauten thing, They will listen am sure...
also can spam SP site, Can find all MKAP people on FB even, lets ask them there to stop this nonsense... 
they could just show Amma talking about another girl to K (i don't want to see another woman's face even Dead  ) but K refusing and then he comes to know of Amma's true intentions and KP unite!! They can make it a grand KriYa re-union then... and show it on the Maha Episode scheduled for May 29th/28th whenever it is... 
Aah how i wish something like this happens... 
[/QUOTE]

it could be leading to PN and K finding out about P's attempts of life...
[/QUOTE] 

I hope this happnes,can't torate ny more damage with krishan's character...OuchOuch

pooja-menon

sanchitakundru Newbie
sanchitakundru
sanchitakundru

Thanks for news Tanthya,teesra between Krishna and Pratigya not liking it but will wait until it comes out.I think cvs are playing mindgames with the viewers dekhte hain kaun sa track chalate hain,waise if Amma will bring girl in Krishna's life then girl will like Amma or Kesar.I am not getting the reason for throwing Pratigya out all of a sudden.Lots of confusion regarding future track.

Pragati.T

kriya_sruthi Senior Member
kriya_sruthi
kriya_sruthi

more than degradation of their relationship, its degradation of K's character, till now i didnt think frm all the discussions happening tat his character was being degraded.. i just thgt his character was turning for the good and genuinely he wanted to change bt if this track goes ahead then i wud say his character is degraded... if this was gng to happen he shud have just let P die... atleast it wud have been a high-point.. she cud have died with some dignity tat she did it for her husband... he cud have mourned for a few days n then like in hum aapke hain kaun the family starts looking for a new girl to make his life a bit better...  
this track proves tat the love he claims was nt actually love bt just lust.. n now tat their relationship has got everything she is just a normal girl for him nw.. if this mindset kicks in then K's old character will not tolerate the bhashans... then i dont see the whole point..
bt sauten is not the solution... so wat in every marriage a problem happens the spouse walks out or gets kicked out n the hunt for a third person begins...?
drift is fine bt this is not done for...

Edited by kriya_sruthi - 11 May 2011 at 5:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarnpooja-menon

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitakundru

Thanks for news Tanthya,teesra between Krishna and Pratigya not liking it but will wait until it comes out.I think cvs are playing mindgames with the viewers dekhte hain kaun sa track chalate hain,waise if Amma will bring girl in Krishna's life then girl will like Amma or Kesar.I am not getting the reason for throwing Pratigya out all of a sudden.Lots of confusion regarding future track.

Agree we have to wait what happnes in original telecast although i've no hopes from cv's now...thy r hell bent on spoiling krishan's chaarcter...Ouch nywyazz i reember ina artical by star website which is alwayz supposed to b true it was reported that K will b arrested bz R will mix croakroach in d food but we know what exactly happnes...but stilll i'm confuse as d latest promo is reffring to Pratigya thrown out of TN...so still i'm confused and having less hopes...ConfusedOuch

tanudrashti

Go to top