Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya ki Souten ..updated with details.. (Page 10)

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by starlight123

In the SBB segment ... when the wrap up was happening ..The show talked about upcoming  track..

said that there will a big and wide chasm  erupting between Pratiigya and Krishna..

So much so that Pratigya will be thrown out of the house..

Not only that ..there will be some souten factor coming into play in the near future, where Amma tries to get K another girl ..or the entry of another girl..or talks of another  marriage..

so what happened to Shakti losing all his money and Radhe using him as a pawn to take revenge against K and P...how will this fit into the current track...

I think Radhe  may use this opportunity to further fuel  the divide between Krishna and Pratigya  ..he may use Shakthi to put Krishna's dhaba out of business ..
ya sis that's can be possible...

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Originally posted by dhakarn

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

K can die instead...

oh no yaar babita, how could he? he has to stand and watch his babu being thrown out of his house ... would have to be mamma's boy and be ready to meet the next girl ... and ofcourse AB can act these finer details brilliantly , the degradation of the character is not a problem here...K is only degraded when he listens to the good advices of P ...hope atleast he gets to mouth some lengthier dialogs than 'yes, mother' and 'u look beautiful'...Ouch

Dear...K's character is degraded not when he listen to advices...but rather he only listens to advices and doesn't think of his own...We want him to think of his own as well...Right now he is doing things to just please her and keep the peace in the house...We want him to do thinks coz he thinks it is wrong...not becoz Pratigya tells him to...

Now no one would have wanted a souten in Kriya's life

Ok , but the forum is always buzzing with 'K is JKG' everytime he listens to P...i mean why can't people think that he maybe bowing down before 'love' ...so far i have seen him being thwarted by this ultimate weapon 'love'...

yeah, if a sauten comes then the credibility of K is lost...i still can't fathom what would have happened so that K let P go out from his house Confused ...but then i have hope that the CVs won't let K even think about that girl in the same way as he thinks of P...

He is rightly termed as JKG...if even he is simply bowing down to his love...Follow her advices surely...but atleast think of your own as well...question her about her ideologies as well...why is P saying this??...what makes her say this??...Rather than simply saying P is always right...

If K throws out P without a valid, reasonable reason or stands watching P being thrown out or a soutan coming in...MKAP and Kriya is over for me...Ouch

i think K is smart and intelligent enough to think what's she saying...K follows only his heart if not he would never have lied to her and broke her trust repeatedly...

yeah, if P is thrown out in his presence or worst by him , and meekly listens to his mother  then kriya is all over for me...but MKAP is still there...or maybe after P gets thrown out he will come to know about the real faces of his parents and would regret (as usual) and will apologise to P(as usual) and she would forgive him in the end(as usual)...now if P is thrown out she will go surely to saxes...adarsh will start mocking and insulting her even further... Confused OMG...here we were shouting out for Pratigya Niwas and what do we get 'a sauten'...Angry

K breaks her trust becoz time and again for the same thing...he does things to please her...eventually u can't after a certain point...he will revert back to his normal self...

Krishna is not reformed until he himself thinks that this is wrong...rather thank doing things to please P...

i know that K won't be reformed until he thinks of it himself...like i said he is the master of his own heart and mind, nobody can persuade him to do things... and i know that this dabha thing he was exicted at first only to make P happy, but lately he has also started loving the idea

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanudrashtiSnigdha_Khanampooja-menon

Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starlight123

In the SBB segment ... when the wrap up was happening ..The show talked about upcoming  track..

said that there will a big and wide chasm  erupting between Pratiigya and Krishna..

So much so that Pratigya will be thrown out of the house..

Not only that ..there will be some souten factor coming into play in the near future, where Amma tries to get K another girl ..or the entry of another girl..or talks of another  marriage..

so what happened to Shakti losing all his money and Radhe using him as a pawn to take revenge against K and P...how will this fit into the current track...

I think Radhe  may use this opportunity to further fuel  the divide between Krishna and Pratigya  ..he may use Shakthi to put Krishna's dhaba out of business ..
ya sis that's can be possible
kriya_sruthi Senior Member
kriya_sruthi
kriya_sruthi

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged

i have a request...

can we pls try together atleast to stop this from happening?? or we gng to sit back n watch this...??

if a husband needs to learn a lesson finding a sauten is not the solution... can we all try to stop this..?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-BugsBunny-Fallen StarFilza.dhakarnAnondo.RSnigdha_Khanampooja-menon

Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anondo

Originally posted by snigdhabd

Originally posted by snigdhabd

WTH!! Angry The main theme of MKAP is the Love Story between K & P. Can't tolerate K with another girl. How come he'll let her go? This is weird. What's the difference between MKAP with other typical & boring shows then?? Angry if its true then thanx Cv's for the suicidal decision   Clap

thanx for sharing the horrible news Wink
no way anondo...sabki feelings ek hi hain that isClap

Really cant bear this. Just hope that this wont happen. Whatever happens we want to see K & P together. They are the main attraction & life of the show. Its ridiculous Yaar! Ouch
i know yaar. but it is our respectable cv's future track...

Yes! Its the only show i use to watch. Better to end the show if they dont have any interesting tracks Angry
yah if they r not interested they can do it.but i can't tolerate my favourite character ruining.Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anondo.R

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged

[
yes yaar, but u see now everybody will be happy to see a 'naamard K'  and a devastated and failed P ...again people can accuse P of not being able to have her husband at her side but surrendering him to another women and accuse K of not doing 'saat nibhana' when P wanted his support highly...people wanted P to fail once in her life and also K to show her place bec she was 'lecturing' too much ...and like what's happened with KN-A marriage , the CVs r going for the minority requests...Ouch

Srry to say dhanya but i think u r taking members comments in quite a negative sense...nobody wanted to see P loose her battles or K showing P her place...coming on members happy to see a namard K ...Well if U r not able to understand what majiority of veiwers wanted to see K as a character the  i guess therez no point to explain what EXACTLY veiwers wanted to see in krishan's character...

U seems  to have taken this track quite emotionally but i whud suggest that ur such comments in bold can hurt other members also who r equally hurt with d future track...
[/QUOTE]

Ok yaar, but if u see some posts many wanted P to fail ...i agree that nobody wants a 'naamard K' but seems like we r going to get one soon...i am just totally shattered with this new news and can't comprehend what's happening to my fav serial...the only serial i watch since i started watching MKAP...Cry and if i have hurt anybody i apologize for it ...
[/QUOTE] 

Just lyk u everyone is not lyking the news on future track but that doesn't mean na that veiwers wanted to see such kind of track or what u wrote in bold...

i know u r shattered with d news ,can see in ur posts but b4 commenting nything on other members veiw point we r expected to think on their pov calmly n not reaching to concusions on what thy wanted to see and what not...bz we all r here for mkap and want to see it back on track,so everyone shars his/her own thought which can improve d show and it's trps...
[/QUOTE]

yaar, when KN-A marriage took place also many members  had commented on others view point just like this...i was just saying that the CVs have now decided to go for the minority( i have seen posts suggesting the entrance of another girl so that P learns some 'lessons')  rather than majority who wanted PN track...there is nothing personal in it... and i am not bashing them...if it came across as bashing or hurting i apologize profusely
[/QUOTE] 

I whud only say that being a member we shud only share our OWN pov regarding d track or d show rather then giving judgement on what other veiwers wanted to see and what not. ALSO IF majority of veiwers were interested in PN track or in kriya 'LUV story'' then trps of d show whud have incresed long b4...bz after bigmany track focuss of d show is mostly on kriya spe after baba ka dhabha track...
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged

What nonsense!! Ouch...I don't want any third person ...they themselves should sort out the issues about them ...Ouch

Thanks Tanths for this bad news Smile

No One wants a third person, Poojie...but I definitely want a counter balance for Pratigya in the form of a woman whom he respects ..

As for sorting issues..I agree their issues should be sorted by them ...but have to see what the issue will be that will  separate them ...

But  They do need some personal space for both of them to realize the value of one another ...if this drift does that ..Then  I am all for it ..

No news is bad news , Hun..unless u make it out to be...U r welcome always..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanchitakundrupooja-menon

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya_sruthi

i have a request...

can we pls try together atleast to stop this from happening?? or we gng to sit back n watch this...??

if a husband needs to learn a lesson finding a sauten is not the solution... can we all try to stop this..?

exactly we can and should... lets raise our voice against this sauten thing, They will listen am sure...
also can spam SP site, Can find all MKAP people on FB even, lets ask them there to stop this nonsense... 
they could just show Amma talking about another girl to K (i don't want to see another woman's face even Dead  ) but K refusing and then he comes to know of Amma's true intentions and KP unite!! They can make it a grand KriYa re-union then... and show it on the Maha Episode scheduled for May 29th/28th whenever it is... 
Aah how i wish something like this happens... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anondo.Rdhakarnpooja-menon

Go to top