Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

I agree with you Hami...even though there is romance in the given script...they can do so much better with the scenes they have given...The perfect example is the chat Kriya just had a couple of epis back...with P sitting and K lying and the pillow in the middle...This scene could have looked so much better with P lying on his chest and talking...

OMG Pooja u just said what's in my mind!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I could imagine it right now!!! 😍 πŸ˜†
Edited by Fallen Star - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti1983

@Pragati-- I agree... after the bigamy track...and basically in 2011 when the dumbing down of K started I read the updates in IF and watched only the K and P scenes in you tube.

Then slowly i noticed that basicall P--- ram rod straight and poker faced had all the dialougues--ALL--I know she is the lead and Thakurs are evil In Laws...But still K made MKAP--- It was Krishna's passion which actually gave this serial a huge boost.

Cant the CV's show K and P teaming up? Nooo...coz as per CV buddhi--Female lead is always right...and male lead

Poor Arhaan

Tanthya Didi===  when P was shot Kesar was slim...that was last month...now she is umm 9 months pregnant?  Did the leap happen when we were fast forwarding/Muting the SAX scenes?πŸ˜†

Btw--Adarsh is looks like he is having fun...lol...now that basically he has no scenes with Mummy--Both Reel and Real life probs goneπŸ˜†

Sorry I dont usually comment on actor's personal life===But I did notice a change--he looks more comfy now..that he does not have to deal with Nainaji---he is not knitting his eyebrows too much.

Mishti, Tuesday, A  flatboard Kesar , Wednesday ...A full blown preggy Kesar ...thats how fast situ changed..I would not be surprised  if tomo we get presented with a young man who turns out be the son
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Hami Di-- Oh good then  they did not have a fight  πŸ˜›

Looks like its the CV;s then...oh well they have been messing with K 's character and Kriya too...

I just hope they remem ...if they want TRP...a passionate Kriya is the only way to go..

As Pooja said--Not Teacher P and student K.
Fallen Star thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Mishti, Tuesday, A  flatboard Kesar , Wednesday ...A full blown preggy Kesar ...thats how fast situ changed..I would not be surprised  if tomo we get presented with a young man who turns out be the son

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 🀣

JensonMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fallen Star

🀣

--------------------------------------------------
🀣🀣

Can you imagine-- a Junior Katra Naresh---maybe he will save the show 😎

🀣
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
[

Actually I was thinking the same---Looks like Arhaan/Pooja either had a fight---or some one asked them and CV's to tone down their awesome chemistry... but some thing happened thats for sure...thats why you see less K and P...and more of the other satellites in the MKAP land.

@bold - I dont think so..coz a recent IBN7 segment had both if them having good chat n laugh with TnC off shoot.
For me the new Directors team failing badly.it seems they are okaying wrong camera angles...wrong/dumb expressions...etc etc.

I agree with you Hami...even though there is romance in the given script...they can do so much better with the scenes they have given...The perfect example is the chat Kriya just had a couple of epis back...with P sitting and K lying and the pillow in the middle...This scene could have looked so much better with P lying on his chest and talking...

Pooja...that seems quite deliberate...it more looks like actors'  mutual decision to bring down the chemistry..or one actor helping the other one coz he/she is not anymore comfortable acting close.
smhow the scenes look real weird.
Fallen Star thumbnail

--------------------------------------------------
🀣🀣

Can you imagine-- a Junior Katra Naresh---maybe he will save the show 😎

🀣

He would be exactly like Shakti---Which means that he would be flirting with girls as well!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
JensonMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: HamiSky

[

Actually I was thinking the same---Looks like Arhaan/Pooja either had a fight---or some one asked them and CV's to tone down their awesome chemistry... but some thing happened thats for sure...thats why you see less K and P...and more of the other satellites in the MKAP land.

@bold - I dont think so..coz a recent IBN7 segment had both if them having good chat n laugh with TnC off shoot.
For me the new Directors team failing badly.it seems they are okaying wrong camera angles...wrong/dumb expressions...etc etc.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pooja...that seems quite deliberate...it more looks like actors'  mutual decision to bring down the chemistry..or one actor helping the other one coz he/she is not anymore comfortable acting close.
[/QUOTE]

=================================

Hami Di,Pooja---You are correct.The scenes really look weird..umm not to ask a question about their personal life===But are Pooja/Arhaan engaged to other ppl? I know that after that happens usually the intimate scenes are toned down...

Again sorry if a question about their personal life is against the rules... I dont have cable TV or Direct Tv here..usually I catch the episodes on you tube... or read the updates---so dont have much knowledge about Telly Stars news.
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

[

Hami Di,Pooja---You are correct.The scenes really look weird..umm not to ask a question about their personal life===But are Pooja/Arhaan engaged to other ppl? I know that after that happens usually the intimate scenes are toned down...

Again sorry if a question about their personal life is against the rules... I dont have cable TV or Direct Tv here..usually I catch the episodes on you tube... or read the updates---so dont have much knowledge about Telly Stars news.

NO, if we go through the news till date then thy r not engaged to nyone,PG confessed that shez in luv with raj singh aroora but arhan has not confseed nything about his luv life,but rumours are alwayz there from d begning that hez dating avantika ( arrushi )...
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: HamiSky

[

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But why now??...after months??...I thought usually with time people get more comfortable...